PDA

View Full Version : NHC More Irony

Baldy Foghorn
14-02-2012, 08:25 PM
What an irony that one of the songs played before matches at Ipox is "Penny Arcade", think someone was having a laugh at the silly boys expense.......

Great that they also sing God Save the Queen, when it is Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs which could spell the end for them

1872-2012 Glasgow Rangers, From Sashes to Ashes......

Geo_1875
14-02-2012, 10:03 PM
I don't know how you can be so flippant about the demise of RFC. Don't you know that Scotland need's them and their loyal supporters and it would be disastrous for Scotland and Scottish football if a strong RFC does not emerge from the other end of this period of tribulation. It is only right that the great and good of Scotland stand together to bring pressure to the authorities to right this terrible wrong.

Aye right. **** them and let the gorgie mob follow them into oblivion soon.

Baldy Foghorn
14-02-2012, 10:08 PM
I don't know how you can be so flippant about the demise of RFC. Don't you know that Scotland need's them and their loyal supporters and it would be disastrous for Scotland and Scottish football if a strong RFC does not emerge from the other end of this period of tribulation. It is only right that the great and good of Scotland stand together to bring pressure to the authorities to right this terrible wrong.

Aye right. **** them and let the gorgie mob follow them into oblivion soon.

:top marks:top marks:top marks

Spot on George, hope both odious clubs go to the wall.....

pentlando
14-02-2012, 10:11 PM
Talking of irony...david murray was knighted by the queen in 2007, if only she knew!

Viva_Palmeiras
14-02-2012, 11:36 PM
Stuart McCall interviewed at Fir park for reporting Scotland to comment on Gers plight last night

And I kid ye not the stand in the background emblazoned with "Cash Converters" :)

monteddie
14-02-2012, 11:49 PM
Stuart McCall interviewed at Fir park for reporting Scotland to comment on Gers plight last night

And I kid ye not the stand in the background emblazoned with "Cash Converters" :)
Talking of Irony I think it is great that they had to travel to the high court in Edinburgh to be put in there place.don't care what happens in the future but today feels a little like xmas

jgl07
15-02-2012, 02:48 AM
Talking of irony...david murray was knighted by the queen ....

So was Fred Goodwin!