PDA

View Full Version : In defence of the Yams

Ozyhibby
14-02-2012, 06:00 PM
How come Hearts face monthly winding up orders from HMRC and Rangers manage to go a full nine months without paying PAYE or NIC?

Part/Time Supporter
14-02-2012, 06:01 PM
Hearts have paid their tax bills late for years (pretty much ever since Romanov took over) and HMRC now chase them automatically if they miss a payment date. Presumably Rangers never missed a payment date until Whyte took over.

Wotherspiniesta
14-02-2012, 06:06 PM
How come Hearts face monthly winding up orders from HMRC and Rangers manage to go a full nine months without paying PAYE or NIC?

In defence of the Yams?

**** that! Hope they're the next to crumble.

HIBERNIAN-0762
14-02-2012, 06:10 PM
In defence of the Yams?

Me tae :confused:

them, they wanted us out of business when the tory hun was in charge and I will never forget watching Scotland Today and that absolute moron Borthwick said it was the right thing to do.

One day.....soon

Pretty Boy
14-02-2012, 06:12 PM
I'm sure Hearts are on a pre agreed repayment plan to clear previous arrears.

Hence why they are hounded everytime they miss a payment as HMRC are already meeting them halfway.

I may be wrong though.

clerriehibs
14-02-2012, 06:15 PM
In defence of the Yams?

:aok:

HIBERNIAN-0762
14-02-2012, 06:17 PM
Romanov is obviously playing his silly wee games with everyone connected to the yams that they pay money to and if they are late with wages I really think the SFA should grow a pair and hammer them, arrogance is they're middle name.

Ozyhibby
14-02-2012, 06:20 PM
Thanks for clearing that up for me. Hope their next to go.

Springbank
14-02-2012, 06:21 PM
In defence of the Yams….

…erm…

…nope, sorry M'Lud, I am stumped. I cannot defend this client.

Send them down, and spare no mercy.

leithsansiro
14-02-2012, 06:34 PM
With Rangers 10 point deduction now having been applied by the SPL, I suddenly realised that the same penalty would have much more dire consequences across the capital.

If inflicted upon our cross-city rivals, it would pull them down into 3rd bottom, right above us. With the glorious Hibees in the ascendency and the Yams world falling down around them, how funny would this season be if both of the tax dodging idiots imploded? What odds on a Rangers insolvency/Hearts relegation/Hibs Scottish Cup win, all in the one season?

:stirrer:

I cannot wait until I spot the inevitable BBC headline of "Hearts Call In Administrators". Secretly, I suspect I may pee myself with laughter...

Eyrie
14-02-2012, 07:37 PM
I'm sure Hearts are on a pre agreed repayment plan to clear previous arrears.

Hence why they are hounded everytime they miss a payment as HMRC are already meeting them halfway.

I may be wrong though.
HMRC's normal approach to defaulting on a payment plan is to call in the balance immediately. It's also very unlikely that a business with a poor record of paying on time would even be allowed a payment plan in the first place.

tamig
14-02-2012, 07:45 PM
Me tae :confused:

them, they wanted us out of business when the tory hun was in charge and I will never forget watching Scotland Today and that absolute moron Borthwick said it was the right thing to do.

One day.....soon

Absolutely. The self-proclaimed voice of the Hertz support. Clown of a man.

Here's a highlight from 2005;

The Federation of Hearts Supporters Club secretary has welcomed Romanov's arrival.

Secretary John Borthwick told the Edinburgh Evening News: "This has been a long time coming, but it is the news we have been waiting years for.

"All Hearts fans will be absolutely delighted that Mr Robinson is finally on his way.

"This time last year, he gave us Murrayfield as the only option to Tynecastle with no plan B.

"To think how far we have come since then is remarkable. This is a defining moment in the history of Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

"There are suggestions Mr Robinson will be staying on at the club in some capacity.

"But, let's make it quite clear, the sooner he severs all ties with Hearts the better."

Viva_Palmeiras
14-02-2012, 07:49 PM
Thanks for clearing that up for me. Hope their next to go.

Can we change the thread title please ? :)