PDA

View Full Version : Where can I bet on Livi to win the title next year?

beensaidbefore
14-02-2012, 05:52 PM
Anyone know? Where and what type of odds youd be likely to get.

With the new dreamteam I fancy them for it.

Sammy7nil
14-02-2012, 05:57 PM
You can bet them with me :wink:

Most bookies will wait until the teams are settled for next season before pricing it up.

Dundee Falkirk and Pars all too strong for Livvies "boys"

beensaidbefore
14-02-2012, 06:02 PM
You can bet them with me :wink:

Most bookies will wait until the teams are settled for next season before pricing it up.

Dundee Falkirk and Pars all too strong for Livvies "boys"

lol, what odds will you give me seeing as the others are so strong?? 20/1??:greengrin

Sammy7nil
14-02-2012, 06:05 PM
lol, what odds will you give me seeing as the others are so strong?? 20/1??:greengrin

Iam daft but 20/1 daft :greengrin

I would guess they will be about 13/2 :cb:cb

beensaidbefore
14-02-2012, 06:09 PM
Iam daft but 20/1 daft :greengrin

I would guess they will be about 13/2 :cb:cb

Was worth a punt in itself!

I fancy them to sign a few players, purely as they will be able to call in some friends/favours, as im sure the cry will be to join the Livi revolution...could of course be wrong!:wink:

David_D
15-02-2012, 09:40 AM
Was worth a punt in itself!

I fancy them to sign a few players, purely as they will be able to call in some friends/favours, as im sure the cry will be to join the Livi revolution...could of course be wrong!:wink:

I thought the reason Bolan was punted was down to not playing enough young players. Surely will be the same for the "dream team"

Sylar
15-02-2012, 09:43 AM
Would be a very hasty bet indeed...

The reason Bollan was sacked was due to the board wishing to see the youth players being introduced to the team and given a chance.

I'd wager that the appointment of Hughes and Collins is a project, rather than an indication of an assault next year.

If the board allow investment of new players, then maybe, but Falkirk, Dundee and whomever ends up dropping down are going to be formidable challengers for the first division title.

greenlex
15-02-2012, 09:49 AM
Livi are not interested in playing in the SPL and stretching themselves all over again.
They want to be a 1st division top end club and no more. Crowds of 1500 - 2000 is all they will get.That is the limit of their ambition.
They want to bring through youngsters and sell them on. They want to be someones or anyones feeder club. Bolan was not playing the youngsters that is why he is not there anymore. Both Collins and Hughes (certainly in the Falkirk guise) have successful records of bringing youngsters into first teams.
If they do somehow win the first division anytime soon they will go straight back down as they will not stretch themselves. They have found their level.