PDA

View Full Version : When were playing next at Ibrox.....

beensaidbefore
14-02-2012, 06:24 PM
Realised after posting iv spelled the title wrong....and don't know how to change it

When we're next playing at Ibrox should we do them a favour, like they've done so many times for us in the past, and completely boycot the match?

Not sure how many tickets we normally get but at say avg £20 a pop, plus spend in the ground, could be denying them circa £25 - 40k. Not a massive amount but would still be a pain in the 4rse for them, and if the fans of other teams followed suit, it would at least send the message that we wont help out cheats.

cabbageandribs1875
14-02-2012, 06:28 PM
when did the hunnish ones boycott ER ? :confused: the only ones that boycott ER on a regular basis is the pinkoid yamboids

or have i picked your post up wrongly :greengrin

beensaidbefore
14-02-2012, 06:34 PM
when did the hunnish ones boycott ER ? :confused: the only ones that boycott ER on a regular basis is the pinkoid yamboids

or have i picked your post up wrongly :greengrin

Na, they have't done that, but they have robbed us in lots of other ways, ranging from player theft to corrupting officials, and im sure they wouldn't give a toss if it was us in their position...:greengrin

If we can do anything to make matters worse for them, I think we should take great delight in doing so, as some form of pay back for all the stuff the rest of Scotland has to put up with from the Huntic:wink:

Billy Whizz
14-02-2012, 06:38 PM
Possibly won't play them there or at all for a long time.
Ww won't make Top 6 and they might start next season in Division 3

cabbageandribs1875
14-02-2012, 06:41 PM
Na, they have't done that, but they have robbed us in lots of other ways, ranging from player theft to corrupting officials, and im sure they wouldn't give a toss if it was us in their position...:greengrinIf we can do anything to make matters worse for them, I think we should take great delight in doing so, as some form of pay back for all the stuff the rest of Scotland has to put up with from the Huntic:wink:a growing number of them are all for boycotting away games, they are in the huff and blaming everyone for all their woes, it's everyone else's fault bar them, even the BBC are to blame and some are talking about not paying TV licences :greengrin

beensaidbefore
14-02-2012, 06:43 PM
Possibly won't play them there or at all for a long time.
Ww won't make Top 6 and they might start next season in Division 3

If that was the case, I could accept that tbh, as i think a punishment of only a 10-point deduction, for overspending by at least 20Mil per season, would amount cheating by the SFA?SFL(or whoever decides), or at the very least encouraging other teams to follow suit. Im sure every club could do without limiting their spending at the moment but most of us have to just get on with it.

beensaidbefore
14-02-2012, 06:46 PM
a growing number of them are all for boycotting away games, they are in the huff and blaming everyone for all their woes, it's everyone else's fault bar them, even the BBC are to blame and some are talking about not paying TV licences :greengrin

Sums them up really.