PDA

View Full Version : NHC Crying Rangers fan

GlesgaeHibby
14-02-2012, 05:02 PM
Priceless, watch the first fan struggle to keep his emotions in check.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-17032123

down-the-slope
14-02-2012, 05:14 PM
Just as item came on news i did my best weedgie impression....frowns from the girls...then the item...and of course 2 of the interviewed were straight from central casting...chewing the fat style...:greengrin

Cue smug me :na na:

down-the-slope
14-02-2012, 05:16 PM
also best bit.....Strathclyde police asking if they will get paid to police Saturdays match....or its off....now that would bring big sanctions if they can't fullfill fixture

frazeHFC
14-02-2012, 05:34 PM
:boo hoo: :greengrin

beensaidbefore
14-02-2012, 05:36 PM
I really felt for him....

gackohibs
14-02-2012, 05:40 PM
absolutely no sympathy for them.

they say its bad for scottish football? is it b****ry! theyve cheated scottish football for years buying their 9 in a row and embarrassing us in europe!

if they all followed their local team instead of being bigoted glory hunters i might show a bit of mercy for the club.
but since thats never the case,

good riddance glasgow rangers "football" club. rot in pieces!

Pretty Boy
14-02-2012, 05:41 PM
Shame.

cocopops1875
14-02-2012, 05:42 PM

But what about the families :rotflmao::rotflmao::pfgwa

djs69
14-02-2012, 05:43 PM
Come on guys, show a bit compassion. Would you not shed a tear if you realised you were a dirty weegie hun.

Northernhibee
14-02-2012, 05:44 PM

Me too actually, he's no a "We'll come back stronger, Scottish football is finished without us" type.

essexhibee
14-02-2012, 05:46 PM
HAHAHA. Bad for scottish football? **** of the earth club who deserve everything they get. :aok:

Dalianwanda
Yeah I felt sorry for him...The others in the clip brought me back to reality though pretty quick..

blackpoolhibs
Its a shame. :fibber:

cocopops1875
Come on guys, show a bit compassion. Would you not shed a tear if you realised you were a dirty weegie hun.

i would get over it however when i got home and made love to my sister :greengrin:sick:

iwasthere1972
14-02-2012, 05:48 PM

Third Hun.

"Very sad day for the fans and the whole of Scottish football"

Aye right. :cb

beensaidbefore
14-02-2012, 05:55 PM

oops, i think i should have put a smiley on that post!!

To avoid any further confusion, I have no sympathetic feelings towards any Rangers fans.........ever...........ever, ever, ever!!!:greengrin

mca
14-02-2012, 06:01 PM
Has - Anyone Got any funny internet Pics - just some taking the piddle out of rankers - just so i can send them and wind up a bluenose relation ?? :agree:

please..... :not worth

Sodje_18
14-02-2012, 06:04 PM
Brings tears to your eyes that.

Tears of ****ing joy :thumbsup:

francobaresi
14-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Blue hoo hoo :boo hoo:

Sodje_18
14-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Has - Anyone Got any funny internet Pics - just some taking the piddle out of rankers - just so i can send them and wind up a bluenose relation ?? :agree:

please..... :not worth
There's a cracker of Craig Whyte in the 'few hun jokes' forum.

Russ
14-02-2012, 06:41 PM

Emotions ran high for me and my family when Hibs got relegated, I was close to tears with the Mercer debacle as well. Anyone showing their emotions over the plight of their club is a real fan imo, not to be laughed at.

cocopops1875
14-02-2012, 06:49 PM
Emotions ran high for me and my family when Hibs got relegated, I was close to tears with the Mercer debacle as well. Anyone showing their emotions over the plight of their club is a real fan imo, not to be laughed at.

Huns should always be laughed at :wink: do you really need a list of reasons why ?

Pretty Boy
14-02-2012, 06:54 PM

I kind of agree.

I also feel for some of the youth players and other background staff who will lose their jobs because of someone's else's mismanagement.

The problem is I detest Rangers as an institution so much I just can't conjure any sympathy really.

joebakerforever
14-02-2012, 06:58 PM

Agreed and I remember some Rangers fans attending the HoH meeting at Easter Road supporting our fight against Mercer.

cocopops1875
14-02-2012, 07:00 PM
I also take great enjoyment from the pictures of Hearts fans at Dundee in 86, Anyone know what happened they look gutted :greengrin

beensaidbefore
14-02-2012, 07:02 PM
i know guys, but remember, this is Rangers fans were talking about! Surely not that many worth shedding a tear over...:greengrin

erskine-hibby
14-02-2012, 07:02 PM
Is the 3rd guy Ja Ja Binks???

SkintHibby
14-02-2012, 07:04 PM
Sympathy on here for Rangers fans? I've seen it all now!!!:rolleyes:

Baldy Foghorn
14-02-2012, 07:05 PM
Sad day for Scottish Football eh no......Sad day for Der hun yes, but the rest of Scottish Football will be delighted that this dirty vile establishment is receiving its just desserts.... GIRFUY:cb

Hibs Class
14-02-2012, 07:11 PM
Sympathy on here for Rangers fans? I've seen it all now!!!:rolleyes:

No sympathy from me. Not one of them expressed any sympathy or even acknowledgement for e.g. Dunfermline at risk of not receiving the ticket money for their home match last weekend, Dundee Utd not receiving their share of the gate for the cup match the weekend before or even hearts at risk of losing their remaining £800k for Wallace. They would gladly see these clubs (and many other creditors too) lose out financially if it meant rangers survived.

Rotten, selfish supporters of a rotten, bigoted, cancerous club. Wish their club would just **** off and die.

Baldy Foghorn
14-02-2012, 07:15 PM
No sympathy from me. Not one of them expressed any sympathy or even acknowledgement for e.g. Dunfermline at risk of not receiving the ticket money for their home match last weekend, Dundee Utd not receiving their share of the gate for the cup match the weekend before or even hearts at risk of losing their remaining £800k for Wallace. They would gladly see these clubs (and many other creditors too) lose out financially if it meant rangers survived.

Rotten, selfish supporters of a rotten, bigoted, cancerous club. Wish their club would just **** off and die.

:top marks:top marks

Russ
14-02-2012, 07:20 PM
i know guys, but remember, this is Rangers fans were talking about! Surely not that many worth shedding a tear over...:greengrin
No one is even close to shedding a tear for them, I'm merely expressing a certain amount of empathy for the real fans showing emotion over their plight. You'll probably find the knuckle dragging element of their support don't give a chit.

mca
14-02-2012, 07:24 PM
The problem is I detest Rangers as an institution so much I just can't conjure any sympathy really.

I Have family who are hard faced bluenose knuckle draggers..... il also admit that i grew up in a lanarkshire ( altho borderline) village..

DURING the 9inarow days - life back then was mad !! buckfast bottles in the garden every morning.. the constant billy boys etc sing songs with drunk people coming home from the pub.. - and ME getting SLAGGED OFF for being a Glory Hunting Hibs Fan..... The constant barrage of being called a "WEE TIM" etc etc ...

I can ever remember a school bus outing and everyone up the back of the bus (except me) was Singing that "Championees" ally mcoist days song...

since my school days i have had to put up with mainly FAT Fans in rangers tops behaving like total archie holes in pubs and clubs and beaches abroad..

SO - ive Basically had bluenoses all about me and in my schooling childhood, teenage and adulthood ..

Me and my family and friends have all been brought up with some form of bigotry in our lives...

i really hope this is the straw that breaks the Link with catholic and proddy religion and football..

I also really do feel for all the folks that will get "Bumped" fer money and jobs etc when rfc and hmfc both go doon the pan..

but - can i no just Gloat fer a bit - cmon - iv had roughly 30 years of the sash being sung outside my house ...

S.sct
14-02-2012, 07:42 PM
Maybe bucking the trend slightly but I want them to survive, but...........suffer badly for the next 10 years being pumped by all and sundry week in and week out. Let's see where the glory hunting son's of William are then.

Albion Hibs
14-02-2012, 07:46 PM
"its a sad day for Scottish football" do you reckon that knuckle dragger has ever left Govan, read a news paper or watched TV? Exactly how is this a sad day for Scottish Football, just because the countries only british club is in bother does not mean we will be weaping into our cornflakes tomorrow.

All the best to you, you fine weegie fellow.

hibeemikey21
14-02-2012, 08:03 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-17015624

Rangers supporter quoted as saying:

"I probably follow the English Premiership now more than I do Scottish football"

&

Refers to Rangers as being ".....a club with such a loyal following"

Aye mate.

NORTHERNHIBBY
14-02-2012, 08:09 PM
Nae wonder the boy was greetin'. His incapacity line says he is bedridden and on oxygen. Found oot on tea-time tele just like his team.

Scouse Hibee
14-02-2012, 08:09 PM
I have plenty of Rangers supporting friends, I can fully understand why they are upset at this debacle at their proud club, however I just can't resist........................GIRFUY :faf:

Holmesdale Hibs
14-02-2012, 08:45 PM
Hell would have to freeze over before I feel any sympathy whatsoever for those ****ers. That interview was absolutely hilarious. If Carlsburg did news interviews...

Bishop Hibee
14-02-2012, 09:01 PM
I'd feel sympathy if I hadn't been spat at and called a Fenian ******* by supporters of a club who operated a form of religious apartheid up until the late 1980's. So therefore I don't.

PaulSmith
14-02-2012, 09:04 PM
I kind of agree.

I also feel for some of the youth players and other background staff who will lose their jobs because of someone's else's mismanagement.

I hope Hibs are on the case and cherry pick the best ones.

The Voice Of Reason
14-02-2012, 09:48 PM
Dry your eyes you Hun pr1ck.

Hibrandenburg
14-02-2012, 09:51 PM
I'd feel sympathy if I hadn't been spat at and called a Fenian ******* by supporters of a club who operated a form of religious apartheid up until the late 1980's. So therefore I don't.

This.

Mikey_1875
14-02-2012, 09:57 PM
Feel sympathy for the livelihoods that will no doubt be lost. The fans however, absolutely no chance, filthy and rotten to the core.

Bishop Hibee
14-02-2012, 10:13 PM
Where is spewisthecolour? I thought he would be on here looking for donations :confused: :partyhibb

lucky
14-02-2012, 10:22 PM
I'm going to buck the trend based on remembering the Duff, Gray and Mercer time. That was not a good time to be a Hibbie. Yes the Rangers support is less than pleasant but its their team and they are in the **** big time and they might struggle to survive

Saorsa
14-02-2012, 10:27 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-17032123:hilarious

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/smilies%202/lolrangers.gif

hun ****

Cabbage East
14-02-2012, 10:41 PM
Right up yous.

monktonharp
14-02-2012, 10:42 PM
I'm going to buck the trend based on remembering the Duff, Gray and Mercer time. That was not a good time to be a Hibbie. Yes the Rangers support is less than pleasant but its their team and they are in the **** big time and they might struggle to surviveyou are correct...........and am pishin masel bercause o' it

gramskiwood
14-02-2012, 10:46 PM
Will no one think about the children. :greengrin

lyonhibs
14-02-2012, 10:47 PM
I'm going to buck the trend based on remembering the Duff, Gray and Mercer time. That was not a good time to be a Hibbie. Yes the Rangers support is less than pleasant but its their team and they are in the **** big time and they might struggle to survive

Good, I should bloody well think so. Whilst Duff and Gray were pishing away Hibs money on wine bars and nightclubs, at least SDM spent money Rangers didn't have on the football side of things.

I wonder how many of the "Rangers family" were waving their "shouldn't we be planning for the future" flags when the likes of Laudrup, Albertz, Gascoigne, Numan, Van Bronckhorst etc etc etc were taking the mickey out of the league year after year after year.

Aye, exactly, bugger all of them.

If you fly with the crows, you'd better expect hee-haw sympathy when you get shot down with them.

If they go up the spout (which won't happen IMO) it would be a case of good riddance to particularly foul rubbish. Only 1 set of fans have ever called the 14 year old LyonHibs (who was - incidentally - on his own whilst they were all in a mini-bus) a "Fenian *******" and I hope they are all feeling humiliated that it has come to this for "Ra great Rangers Fitba' Club"

greenlex
15-02-2012, 07:24 AM

I felt a bit compassion for a wee minute there and then I thought if he would feel any for me if the roles were reversed. Would he ****. He would probably be up to his knees in my blood before he knew it.
I am also reminded of the film Saving Private Ryan when they capture the Gerry. They shw some compassion and end up letting him go only to see him rejoin the fight.
**** him and **** Rangers. they are the Peepil.

Greentinted
15-02-2012, 03:26 PM

Maybe a set-up, ex Ibrox steward. Although the boy is the full hun.

http://www.alanaherron.com/view_profile.php?m=6391

All those years at RADA finally paying off...