PDA

View Full Version : NHC Dundee United Cup Game Money.

Leithenhibby
14-02-2012, 02:16 PM
I heard today that the cup money due to them has still to be paid!!

Looking like they will not get a penny :rolleyes:

This queue will grow for sure ... :cb

Billy Whizz
14-02-2012, 02:20 PM
I've also heard that Dunfermline didn't get their money from Saturday's game. All rumour at this stage

nonshinyfinish
14-02-2012, 02:22 PM
I've also heard that Dunfermline didn't get their money from Saturday's game. All rumour at this stage

Presumably missing gate money from SPL games can be deducted from Rangers' cut of the next TV money payment. Not sure what could be done by the SFA regarding Dundee United's money though.

Leithenhibby
14-02-2012, 02:27 PM
Presumably missing gate money from SPL games can be deducted from Rangers' cut of the next TV money payment. Not sure what could be done by the SFA regarding Dundee United's money though.

Excluded from future tournaments would be a start... :aok:

It's just a bit too close to home for the Huns to be bumping fellow clubs / businesses like this.

Just wrong. :rolleyes:

hibee62
14-02-2012, 02:30 PM
Thankfully we won't have this problem as we sell directly to their fans now. Of course that doesn't solve the cup money as that is split equally. Not really fair but maybe Dunfermline should have thought it through and sold direct like many others do.

Bishop Hibee
14-02-2012, 02:32 PM
I'm holding fire before Hertz get a bean off me for the derby that's for sure.

Leithenhibby
14-02-2012, 02:36 PM

:agree: :greengrin

Wise man me thinks. Wondering if Vlad was still hoping to get that payment early! Not a hope in hell now ...

Cocohibby
14-02-2012, 02:48 PM
A matter for the administrators now, they'll be among the long list of creditors.

neilmartinrocks
14-02-2012, 03:18 PM

could the arabs not demand dibs on a player?
surely players are assets as well.

nonshinyfinish
14-02-2012, 03:21 PM
could the arabs not demand dibs on a player?
surely players are assets as well.

If there isn't a procedure in place at the SFA for this kind of thing, then they'd just become one of many disgruntled creditors.

Pete
14-02-2012, 03:23 PM

Good point.

What are the chances of them making a "mistake" when debiting your card then doing a Rangers before the mistake is rectified?:-)

Cocohibby
14-02-2012, 03:54 PM

HibbyDave
14-02-2012, 04:15 PM
Will the Weedgie Polis demand payment in advance before they agree to police the crowd at next hunbrox game?

Godsahibby
14-02-2012, 04:17 PM
Good point.

What are the chances of them making a "mistake" when debiting your card then doing a Rangers before the mistake is rectified?:-)

Under card scheme rules if you are paying by card you would be able to raise a chargeback and have the funds credited. Thats the benefit of paying by card.