PDA

View Full Version : Flags

JIm
14-02-2012, 01:28 PM
Looking for a wee bit help here. I'm putting together some designs for a new flag, wondering if people can send me some links or info on sites/people they have used in the past so i can put together some prices.

Cheers

:pfgwa

Chuck Rhoades
14-02-2012, 01:32 PM
Barmy Flags made our banner. Excellant turnaround time for creating/posting it. Just email them your design and the size you would like and they will email you back a price.

JIm
14-02-2012, 01:34 PM
Barmy Flags made our banner. Excellant turnaround time for creating/posting it. Just email them your design and the size you would like and they will email you back a price.

Cheers mate, thats who i'm looking at just now, wee design system is handy as well. Just seeing if there are any other reccomended out their.

:flag:

Chuck Rhoades
14-02-2012, 01:49 PM
Cheers mate, thats who i'm looking at just now, wee design system is handy as well. Just seeing if there are any other reccomended out their.

:flag:

I would just design it yourself on your computer software and email them the pic rather than on their tool. If you have a design in mind, but can't put it together I am sure one of the lads on the www.sect43.co.uk (http://www.sect43.co.uk) forum will be able to sort you out. Few artistic lads on the board have thrown up cracking designs in the past!

Best of luck and PM if you need any help/have any questions.

frazeHFC
14-02-2012, 02:00 PM
Yeah if you have a design in mind i wouldn't mind having a bash at creating a banner design on photoshop if you want, or as said there are other (better tbh) users of photoshop on the link given above. If you give an idea a few of us will get a design up so you can have a look at a few different ones.

LeithBoozy
14-02-2012, 02:18 PM
A good company for you JIm, send them your idea's and they will send back 6 differant drawings to pick from.
HI-FLI Banners & Flags,
Gairie works-Kirriemuir-Angus-Scotland-DD8-4BL.
Tel-+44(0) 1575572502.
Fax+44(0)1575 574564
They are a first class company, nothing to much trouble mate.

JIm
14-02-2012, 02:22 PM
Thanks for all the help guys. Fraze i might be in touch soon, putting together a few rough ideas just now and will speak to others in the group to get some more input.

Cheers

LancashireHibby
14-02-2012, 03:28 PM
I'm another who will recommend Barmy Flags - they did the flag below for us for Leigh rugby recently, 15 foot x 8 foot. Dashing fellow on the left of the picture IMHO.

http://gibbos92.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/p1200079.jpg

Hibernia Na Eir
14-02-2012, 04:16 PM

I would concur.

I know of a recent tidy Hibs one just made and the owner a very happy chappy :greengrin

frazeHFC
14-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Love how they have the le god flag on their main page. :thumbsup:

JIm
15-02-2012, 12:24 PM
Guys

you got links to any of the others supporters clubs flags? i.e saltires, green white and black union jacks etc.

Would be good to look through aload and steal wee bits here and their.

Cheers

hibsforeurope
15-02-2012, 12:50 PM
Love how they have the le god flag on their main page. :thumbsup:

Quality, just noticed our flag up there.:flag: