PDA

View Full Version : With Rangesr Clock ticking..we really cant afford to be relegated

zero-seven
14-02-2012, 12:45 AM
I think we wont go down, but look att he opportunities for our club if the **** fold...happy days

scott7_0(Prague)
14-02-2012, 06:16 AM
I think we wont go down, but look att he opportunities for our club if the **** fold...happy days

Do please share this great business plan of opportunity?

El Gubbz
14-02-2012, 07:37 AM

No relegation

zero-seven
14-02-2012, 08:36 AM

ok smart one....what do you think the opportunities are ???

i think one less bigot is great and one less team to worry about buying our talent ( if we had any ) oh and maybe we could offer a chaleenge to one of the bigot brothers and not 2

Steve20
14-02-2012, 08:39 AM
ok smart one....what do you think the opportunities are ???

i think one less bigot is great and one less team to worry about buying our talent ( if we had any ) oh and maybe we could offer a chaleenge to one of the bigot brothers and not 2

Don't see it making much difference. Instead of the same two teams fighting over the league, it'll just be Celtic winning every year.

Spike Mandela
14-02-2012, 09:04 AM
Don't see it making much difference. Instead of the same two teams fighting over the league, it'll just be Celtic winning every year.

More chance of Europe every year which is surely a reasonable short term target.

zero-seven
14-02-2012, 10:05 AM
More chance of Europe every year which is surely a reasonable short term target.

agree

muzzhfc
14-02-2012, 10:09 AM

i think there will be less of a chance as europe is decided on runs in the competitions (i.e we had more spaces when rangers and celtic made it to the european cup final). celtic will keep winning things and then it will go from a slightly interesting league (which one will win? rangers or celtic) to a stupidly boring league of how many points will celtic win by. as much as i hate them, i dont want them to go under. just fail come to the brink and be **** for ever more . . .

Part/Time Supporter
14-02-2012, 10:12 AM
i think there will be less of a chance as europe is decided on runs in the competitions (i.e we had more spaces when rangers and celtic made it to the european cup final). celtic will keep winning things and then it will go from a slightly interesting league (which one will win? rangers or celtic) to a stupidly boring league of how many points will celtic win by. as much as i hate them, i dont want them to go under. just fail come to the brink and be **** for ever more . . .

The coefficient is currently falling to a level (18th next year, 20+ the year after) where it doesn't matter whether Rangers go out of the box or not. From 2013/14 the league champions will go into the champions path of the champions league qualifiers (starting in the 2nd qual round) and there will be three places in the europa league qualifiers.

greenginger
14-02-2012, 10:49 AM
Without the competition/fear of being beaten by Rangers , Celtic will slip in terms of competitiveness and allow other SPL sides to get nearer.

However if the demise of the Huns results in a loss of revenues other clubs will be weakened and it will be the same gap. :confused: