PDA

View Full Version : Yams Really?

Winston Ingram
13-02-2012, 04:18 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F106915-get-it-roond-ye-a-pictorial-tribute%2F

A club that are in a worse position than Rangers take time out to gloat.:hmmm:

:ostrich:

Chuck Rhoades
13-02-2012, 04:23 PM
They are unaware of their own circumstances by the look of it! Fuds.

frazeHFC
13-02-2012, 04:36 PM
The post HibbyAndy posted up is a cracker. Taken from kickback i think:

"What happens at ibrox has nothing to do with us. We are financially sound and its just clap track and media making us out to be skint, We are the 3rd richist club in Scotland"

:faf: :rotflmao: :top marks

soupy
13-02-2012, 04:40 PM
Aye I was kept amused reading all there denials, haha.
.net is gonna be buzzing over the next coupla weeks.

GGTTH

Gmack7
13-02-2012, 04:43 PM
with their big cousins going tits up very soon they must beLIEve that the full fat huns will start following the semi skimmed version,its all part of the mad ones cunning plan:wink:

HIBERNIAN-0762
13-02-2012, 04:46 PM
Big teams don't worry themselves on trivial matters like this, they are preparing to finish 2nd now didn't you know

:rolleyes:

southern hibby
13-02-2012, 04:46 PM

"What happens at ibrox has nothing to do with us. We are financially sound and its just clap track and media making us out to be skint, We are the 3rd richist club in Scotland"

I would assume he thinks Celtic are the richest, so who's second richest because it aint Rangers as they are in administration. GGTTH

southern hibby
13-02-2012, 04:50 PM
Should have added in case the Yam comes over to our site and ever reads this. If it can happen to one of the Bigot Sisters then F****ing grow up you moron. Wake up smell the coffee and come back to reality. IT CAN SURELY HAPPEN TO YOUR BUNCH OF KNUCKLE DRAGGERS. GGTTH

frazeHFC
13-02-2012, 04:50 PM
I would assume he thinks Celtic are the richest, so who's second richest because it aint Rangers as they are in administration. GGTTH

Us :agree: :wink:

HUTCHYHIBBY
13-02-2012, 04:58 PM

Not yet they aint!

LeithBoozy
13-02-2012, 05:13 PM
Whats all the fuss, they only owe it to themselfes. :rolleyes::wink::greengrin:agree::confused::thumbs up::flag:

tanfield
13-02-2012, 06:09 PM

That's the best one I've heard so far. Must have been written by a Hibby..........surely!?!

banarc7062
13-02-2012, 06:15 PM
It dissnae have the same ring does it.....Glasgow Rangers (2012) FC plc :flag:

Winston Ingram
13-02-2012, 06:18 PM
jim spence @bbcjimspence

Hearts still owed almost one million pounds from Rangers for Lee Wallace transfer. Dunfermline due around 80 k for Last Saturday's game.

:na na:

down the slope
13-02-2012, 06:22 PM
A plonker over there just came up with this one when someone had the temerity to warn them not to laugh to much, " I can't stop laughing but thanks for the warning. I didn't sees that coming! I thought Mr Romanov owes Mr Romanov ??????? You do not come across as a JT fan posting this nonsense! Take full advantage whilst the goings good! " .

neilmartinrocks
13-02-2012, 06:29 PM
never seen the difference between hertz and the huns
same red glove wearing, sash singing, queen worshiping knuckledragging ****.
hope to **** we are shot of the two of them by the end of the season.

:flag::flag::flag:

Dashing Bob S
13-02-2012, 06:36 PM

Hearts also thought there were too many similarities, so changed their corporate business strategy in order to differentiate themselves from their Ibrox brethren.

They embraced noncing, so now we can tell the clubs apart.

connerg
13-02-2012, 06:37 PM

I like the sound of that!:partyhibb

Pedantic_Hibee
13-02-2012, 06:39 PM
Man the harpoons, I'm not even gonna start with this one.

Benny Brazil
13-02-2012, 06:48 PM
Man the harpoons, I'm not even gonna start with this one.

Go on Go on Go on Go on Go on - you know you want to :greengrin

Winston Ingram
13-02-2012, 06:59 PM
Hearts due two further payments for Lee Wallace. Next one not due until summer. Dunfermline money due by wed 22 feb

From Jim Spence. Whyte must have known it was never going to be fully paid. Nice to see the getting some of their own medicine:flag:

cabbageandribs1875
13-02-2012, 09:26 PM
with their big cousins going tits up very soon they must beLIEve that the full fat huns will start following the semi skimmed version,its all part of the mad ones cunning plan:wink:

i imagine plenty already do

Winston Ingram
14-02-2012, 08:57 AM
http://img254.imagevenue.com/loc162/th_12377_HMFCMonkey_122_162lo.jpg (http://img254.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=12377_HMFCMonkey_122_162lo.jpg)

stokesmessiah
14-02-2012, 10:05 AM
Check out this thread, possibly even more humorous. I wonder if they can see the irony in the way they are reacting to RFC going T**s up?

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/106957-wallace-money/

leithsansiro
14-02-2012, 10:19 AM
Check out this thread, possibly even more humorous. I wonder if they can see the irony in the way they are reacting to RFC going T**s up?

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/106957-wallace-money/

Brilliant quote from this thread - "As Rangers have not paid the fee he does not belong to them therefore there is no way he can be considered a Rangers asset."
I wonder if the concept of irony is lost upon all Hearts fans, or just a particularly stupid minority. :yamlaugh:

Winston Ingram
14-02-2012, 08:01 PM
They are all fvxkin mental. The irony is incredible. They pretty much don't pay anyone for anything until court action and when it happens to them it's outrage:wtf: