PDA

View Full Version : Generic Sevco / Rangers meltdown thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178

grunt
12-05-2012, 06:43 AM
I liked this blog post from someone called Henry Clarson. It summarises an important point for me.

http://henryclarson.wordpress.com/2012/05/11/its-the-integrity-stupid/

The key to winning a battle is very often the ability to choose the weapons, the battleground and the timing. Winning a debate is much easier if you can choose the topic to be argued. Passing an exam is much easier if the candidate can choose the questions.
The debate about the fate of Rangers is currently being dictated to a large extent by bean-counters and their media apologists. They have chosen the weapons, selected the battleground, dictated the topic and are choosing the questions while the vast majority of Scottish football supporters want to conduct this debate on different grounds, with different priorities, addressing different questions and using different weapons. This must not be allowed to continue.

There is one issue which should be the only show in town. It is integrity.

There can be no escape from this. Without integrity, the game’s a bogey. Every commentator who so much as hesitates to evaluate every other aspect of the case from that viewpoint should be called to account immediately. Such people have abrogated their right to contribute to the discussion of what is best for the sport.

There is no business argument which takes precedence over sporting integrity. The entire point of the game is that players can get a fair test of their ability against opponents on a level playing field. If that fairness is corrupted, the game becomes pointless, irrelevant, redundant and a waste of everybody’s time, effort and money. The sooner a corrupt business dies, the better for every decent person. If football allows itself to be blackmailed by cheats because it isn’t prepared to defend its integrity then it fully deserves to perish.

In short, the essence of the football business is integrity. Everything else is secondary at best and irrelevant at the very least. The further the discussion moves away from the focal point of integrity, the more it threatens the well-being of the game. No journalist or broadcaster or football director or SPL functionary or SFA official should ever even contemplate denying that fair play is the be-all and end-all of professional sport.

Fairness is not about guaranteeing that one particular club will prosper in a competition just because it has more followers than other clubs. It is not about ensuring that, come what may, two clubs will always play in the top half of the top division because that’s what Rupert Murdoch’s shilling demands. Putting that another way, fairness does not permit decent professionals who have worked hard, tried their hardest and played the game to the best of their ability to accept that they are to be swindled out of their win bonuses and honours because they are plying their trade with a club which is held to be a less attractive commercial proposition than its rival. Unless there is fair play at every level of the competition, the entire exercise a complete waste of time and, worse still, a cynical fraud.

Let there be no respect for any argument which is ambivalent about the pre-eminence of the principle of integrity in professional football. To compromise that principle is the ultimate sell-out. There are few surer ways to bring about the ultimate destruction of the game than to let the customers realise that they are being completely conned and sold short. We must refuse to accept any terms of reference which relegate integrity to the sidelines or dismiss it as an impractical ideal which has no place in commercial activity.

Integrity belongs at very the core of football’s commercial activity and it has never been more important to defend it than at the present time when the Scottish game is facing its biggest test.

Hibrandenburg
12-05-2012, 07:01 AM
I liked this blog post from someone called Henry Clarson. It summarises an important point for me.

The key to winning a battle is very often the ability to choose the weapons, the battleground and the timing. Winning a debate is much easier if you can choose the topic to be argued. Passing an exam is much easier if the candidate can choose the questions.
The debate about the fate of Rangers is currently being dictated to a large extent by bean-counters and their media apologists. They have chosen the weapons, selected the battleground, dictated the topic and are choosing the questions while the vast majority of Scottish football supporters want to conduct this debate on different grounds, with different priorities, addressing different questions and using different weapons. This must not be allowed to continue.

There can be no escape from this. Without integrity, the game’s a bogey. Every commentator who so much as hesitates to evaluate every other aspect of the case from that viewpoint should be called to account immediately. Such people have abrogated their right to contribute to the discussion of what is best for the sport.

There is no business argument which takes precedence over sporting integrity. The entire point of the game is that players can get a fair test of their ability against opponents on a level playing field. If that fairness is corrupted, the game becomes pointless, irrelevant, redundant and a waste of everybody’s time, effort and money. The sooner a corrupt business dies, the better for every decent person. If football allows itself to be blackmailed by cheats because it isn’t prepared to defend its integrity then it fully deserves to perish.

In short, the essence of the football business is integrity. Everything else is secondary at best and irrelevant at the very least. The further the discussion moves away from the focal point of integrity, the more it threatens the well-being of the game. No journalist or broadcaster or football director or SPL functionary or SFA official should ever even contemplate denying that fair play is the be-all and end-all of professional sport.

Fairness is not about guaranteeing that one particular club will prosper in a competition just because it has more followers than other clubs. It is not about ensuring that, come what may, two clubs will always play in the top half of the top division because that’s what Rupert Murdoch’s shilling demands. Putting that another way, fairness does not permit decent professionals who have worked hard, tried their hardest and played the game to the best of their ability to accept that they are to be swindled out of their win bonuses and honours because they are plying their trade with a club which is held to be a less attractive commercial proposition than its rival. Unless there is fair play at every level of the competition, the entire exercise a complete waste of time and, worse still, a cynical fraud.

Let there be no respect for any argument which is ambivalent about the pre-eminence of the principle of integrity in professional football. To compromise that principle is the ultimate sell-out. There are few surer ways to bring about the ultimate destruction of the game than to let the customers realise that they are being completely conned and sold short. We must refuse to accept any terms of reference which relegate integrity to the sidelines or dismiss it as an impractical ideal which has no place in commercial activity.

Integrity belongs at very the core of football’s commercial activity and it has never been more important to defend it than at the present time when the Scottish game is facing its biggest test.

Excellent summary of my feelings on this and why I'd never be back if der Hun gets away with cheating. (Not that I can feel so eloquently)

blackpoolhibs
12-05-2012, 07:15 AM
Excellent summary of my feelings on this and why I'd never be back if der Hun gets away with cheating. (Not that I can feel so eloquently)

Yes an excellant piece, and says everything that should be said. Sporting integrity should be the one main constant, no matter what.

If the rules dont apply to some because of how many fans they have and how much richer they are, then the games finished as a sport.

I dont want to stop watching Hibs, but i certainly would not go as much should Rangers escape a full punishment, the derby games and probably cup matches.

And going less gets easier and easier to do, the authorities need to realise this. Saving Rangers could kill many clubs, its up to them now, let the dog wag the tail, not the other way round please.

s.a.m
12-05-2012, 07:18 AM

That sums up the issue very eloquently.

Saorsa
12-05-2012, 07:22 AM
Excellent summary of my feelings on this and why I'd never be back if der Hun gets away with cheating. (Not that I can feel so eloquently)Bang on the money for me too :agree: :top marks

essexhibee
12-05-2012, 07:27 AM
Let the bassas die. That is all.

Haymaker
12-05-2012, 07:34 AM
Starting to seriously think Monday is L-day.

magpie1892
12-05-2012, 07:43 AM
Yes an excellant piece, and says everything that should be said. Sporting integrity should be the one main constant, no matter what.

If the rules dont apply to some because of how many fans they have and how much richer they are, then the games finished as a sport.

I dont want to stop watching Hibs, but i certainly would not go as much should Rangers escape a full punishment, the derby games and probably cup matches.

And going less gets easier and easier to do, the authorities need to realise this. Saving Rangers could kill many clubs, its up to them now, let the dog wag the tail, not the other way round please.

I agree, it's pretty good.

Further, I think it's quite timely in that this point of view - which has been prevalent with almost everyone bar the hun since this debacle started - is finally, finally beginning to get a bit more traction in the MSM.

The mood has changed/is changing and we're seeing open discussion now (even on FF) that rangers might die completely, and less of the fanciful stuff about a newco arriving by start 2012-13 that carries on regardless.

I'd actually be slightly miffed if Hearts ceased to exist. I obviously don't like them as an entity, but they are not even 10% as offensive as rangers.

There are convincing arguments to be made that should rangers cease to exist it will not only 'clear the air' around Scottish football, but actually be beneficial to Scottish society.

I don't agree that expulsion from the SFA was considered 'too severe' in rangers' case. I think it should have been the automatic choice.

Saorsa
12-05-2012, 07:44 AM
I agree, it's pretty good.

Further, I think it's quite timely in that this point of view - which has been prevalent with almost everyone bar the hun since this debacle started - is finally, finally beginning to get a bit more traction in the MSM.

The mood has changed/is changing and we're seeing open discussion now (even on FF) that rangers might die completely, and less of the fanciful stuff about a newco arriving by start 2012-13 that carries on regardless.

I'd actually be slightly miffed if Hearts ceased to exist. I obviously don't like them as an entity, but they are not even 10% as offensive as rangers.

There are convincing arguments to be made that should rangers cease to exist it will not only 'clear the air' around Scottish football, but actually be beneficial to Scottish society.

I don't agree that expulsion from the SFA was considered 'too severe' in rangers' case. I think it should have been the automatic choice.That's a matter of opinion.

magpie1892
12-05-2012, 07:51 AM
That's a matter of opinion.

I don't claim to speak for anyone other than myself..!

joe breezy
12-05-2012, 07:55 AM
From a Rangers Forum - do the bouncy it's on tapatalk so giving me my fix of watching them squirm whilst I can't get on Rangers media

"I've just watched the full 40 minute conference, with a large glass of wine. I am absolutely gutted these guys never got the club this week.

I wish someone had asked during that conference if they felt that ***** was involved with Dumb & Dumber, as I just cannot undersand them not getting it after meeting the Quantum terms!

This would have been Rangers men... with money... Getting us out of this mess.

The bottom line now basically means that we need an Abramovich and nothing else will save us.

Sorry Bears... This is a dark, dark time not only for Rangers, but also for all of Scotland and Scottish Football!"

Good time for Scotland for me :)

StevieC
12-05-2012, 08:01 AM
I don't claim to speak for anyone other than myself..!

Just as well, because I had them closer to 20%. :wink:

BarneyK
12-05-2012, 08:04 AM

All very well put. To be honest, for me the issue is broader than the specifics of this case even. If we assume that Rangers are allowed to stay in the SPL, albeit in a far more modest form, and they find themselves playing with their under 19s and scrambling around the bottom of the league, are they then not allowed to be relegated either should they finish bottom? Do we say that Rangers are above the law and can basically do what they want, the same obviously going for Celtic. Is there a sliding scale of allowed lawlessness based upon average travelling support and attractiveness to the television networks? Where are Hibs on that scale, and what are we allowed to get away with?

Saorsa
12-05-2012, 08:06 AM
From a Rangers Forum - do the bouncy it's on tapatalk so giving me my fix of watching them squirm whilst I can't get on Rangers media

"I've just watched the full 40 minute conference, with a large glass of wine. I am absolutely gutted these guys never got the club this week.

I wish someone had asked during that conference if they felt that ***** was involved with Dumb & Dumber, as I just cannot undersand them not getting it after meeting the Quantum terms!

The bottom line now basically means that we need an Abramovich and nothing else will save us.

Sorry Bears... This is a dark, dark time not only for Rangers, but also for all of Scotland and Scottish Football!"

Good time for Scotland for me :)dark time for Scotland and Scottish fitba! :hilarious I doubt there'll be many out with huns, the weegie media, the SFA and the OF stooges at the SPL who will agree with that view point.

personally speaking I think it's one of the best and funniest things ever tae happen. :faf:

calmac12000
12-05-2012, 08:28 AM
About 40 pages in - every current bun should be made to sit down and read this, including Ally McCoist, who today still felt no remorse for his despicable incitement to out and demonise the panel members. 'I didn't know who they were' - bawllocks Ally.
Tut, tut have you forgotten the level of literacy of an orc!

green glory
12-05-2012, 08:29 AM
dark time for Scotland and Scottish fitba! :hilarious I doubt there'll be many out with huns, the weegie media, the SFA and the OF stooges at the SPL who will agree with that view point.

personally speaking I think it's one of the best and funniest things ever tae happen. :faf:

It's probably going. To get even funnier in the next couple of days. They'll all be bawling they're bigoted eyes out tomorrow in Perth, and hopefully Monday will see them pushed into the grave. Tee-hee!

Lungo--Drom
12-05-2012, 08:30 AM
Desperate Dan, totally agree, sums it up for me. A brilliant summary. The following from your list all need to wake up, look up and smell the f***** coffee!

>weegie media
>SFA
>OF stooges at the SPL

I didn't put ">Huns" on the list because hopefully they will have returned to their hive and then the big bee keeper upstairs sets fire to it.

For so many years now it, and by 'it' I mean the picture portrayed and sent out on the airwaves of TV and radio and in the printed pages of the newspapers and magazines, has been totally dominated by the OF in way which seems to suggest that all other Scottish football teams are just a warm up side show for the "main event", aka the OF. I don't remember it being as bad as this when I was a kid so it must slowly have become this way. The whole thing has become so blatant really. I've even heard 'commentators' and newsreaders on the TV and radio gassing on about the OF for a good five minutes then saying, "On to the other teams news now". These clowns, as per your list DD, all need to look at the SPL table and notice that it has 12 teams in it so amazingly they might be shocked to learn that the OF are individually only 1/12th of the SPL picture each, and that's before we consider the SFL.

Like an earlier poster said, the demise of Der Hun could be the wake up call that Scottish football and Scottish media needs to make it take a good honest look at itself and try and remember that all our teams were formed for competing in a sport, not as convenient money making logo'd marketing tools. It's time to save Scottish football from being just another part of the line-up on Sky television.

dark time! I doubt there'll be many out with
huns, the weegie media, the SFA and the OF
stooges at the SPL who will agree with that
view point personally speaking I think it's one of the best and funniest things ever IMO.

Saorsa
12-05-2012, 08:32 AM
It's probably going. To get even funnier in the next couple of days. They'll all be bawling they're bigoted eyes out tomorrow in Perth, and hopefully Monday will see them pushed into the grave. Tee-hee!http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r623/JDPH1875/Misc/hunscoffin.gif

lapsedhibee
12-05-2012, 08:34 AM

Well written blog.

And worth remembering, I think, that when the whole fraud first got an airing on national TV, it was Petrie who spoke up about sporting integrity when all or nearly all around him were giving it very large with the 'Scottish football needs a strong HunFC'. Well done Rod!
:flag:

greenginger
12-05-2012, 08:34 AM
Great piece by Henryclarson. It should be compulsory reading for the Chairman of Kilmarnock, St Johnston and other " Vichy" Clubs as well as Doncaster and the SFA Blazers.

Hopefully the SFA report on Rangers gives them little wriggle room, mind you if the bears try to intimidate the appeals panel it might even be the end of the road for der Hun. :agree:

Brando7
12-05-2012, 08:53 AM

I have to admit maybe they would be the best option for Rangers to go with but the fact they are not offering as much money has to be the main reason they have been knocked back time & time again

Dumb & Dumber are there to get the best deal for the creditors so probably do believe they would agree they be the best deal for the football club but that not what they are employed to do, end of the day they are there to sell the club to the highest bidder to maximize money to give to the creditors.

If they are that passionate about the club then stump up the cash..believe they all mouth n no action.

All they were trying to do yesterday was put the pressure on D&D to pick them

Jack
12-05-2012, 08:55 AM
Henry Clarsons piece is good with its all about sporting integrity and they've certainly destroyed that. But their financial, business and corporate integrity is shot to ribbons too and rotten to the core.

Their whole existence is built on cheating everything and everyone they come into contact with.

DC_Hibs
12-05-2012, 09:00 AM
http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r623/JDPH1875/hunscoffin.gif

RIH would be more appropriate as they deserve more to Rot in Hell.
Pigs

calmac12000
12-05-2012, 09:05 AM
No doubt no matter what happens off the pitch today (and going by Duff and Duffer's previous form,I'd guess a lot of smoke and maybe the odd mirror) we'll be in for weeping and great gnashing of teeth as the "real victims" of this affair vent their angst at Perth tomorrow. Except it won't be angst it'll be bile, of the worst sectarian nature. There will be no reporting of it in the media by and large, in fact the Rangers fans will no doubt be lauded for their patience and loyalty (assuming of course that they don't manage to burn the odd Catholic) and the Rangers manager praised for his courage. When the truth is the mass of Rangers support think they have a divine right to cheat without reproval and even more insidiouslly to gather en masse every fortnight and chant obscenities at the Pope and/or Roman Catholics in general and anyone else who meets with their disapproval.I presume amongst the latter is anyone who does not share their 17th Century views on religious or cultural toleration. I'm guessing (hoping) that includes most of modern day Scotland. This crisis offers the whole of Scottish football a chance to break with the past, a chance aye even for Rangers and their apologists to re-form as a newco shorn of their sectarian baggage from the past. More importamtly for the game in this country to reform itself, before it suffocates under the weight of its own contradictions. I believe in the positive forces of human nature and that they can triumph over the mean spirited, selfish and nasty. The coming days will prove me right or wrong.

stokesmessiah
12-05-2012, 09:15 AM

I don't know what is more flabbergasting, that he thinks its a dark time for scottish football is bad enough but to read that a hun is drinking glasses of wine really upsets my apple cart.

s.a.m
12-05-2012, 09:22 AM
Great piece by Henryclarson. It should be compulsory reading for the Chairman of Kilmarnock, St Johnston and other " Vichy" Clubs as well as Doncaster and the SFA Blazers.

Hopefully the SFA report on Rangers gives them little wriggle room, mind you if the bears try to intimidate the appeals panel it might even be the end of the road for der Hun. :agree:

I like that.

What this whole debacle is lacking, though, is a -gate suffix. So:
Vichygate?
Hungate?
Cheatgate?
Hectorgate????

Lungo--Drom
12-05-2012, 09:23 AM
Calmac,

I have a friend of many years who has been a lifelong fan of football. He has lived in Ayrshire since the late 1960s having grown up in Wales and then in Nairn up in the north. He is a Kilmarnock supporter and shareholder and season ticket holder. For him it is all about the football. He is respected enough in the club circles that when he took me into the Sportsman bar after a match with all ma Hibby gear on not a word was said cause I was with him.

So to recap, he's a Kilmarnock fan and a Scotland fan and would watch and enjoy any decent game of footy even if it didn't involve his team. Here is part of the text he sent me a few days ago regarding Der Hun and their fate:

"...And R*ngers can go to hell for all I care. Serves them right." :agree:

For me this is a good guide to the sentiment of a large proportion of the normal population of Scotland. Like you I hope that this is in fact the case :aok:

No doubt no matter what happens off the pitch today (and going by Duff and Duffer's previous form,I'd guess a lot of smoke and maybe the odd mirror) we'll be in for weeping and great gnashing of teeth as the "real victims" of this affair vent their angst at Perth tomorrow. Except it won't be angst it'll be bile, of the worst sectarian nature. There will be no reporting of it in the media by and large, in fact the Rangers fans will no doubt be lauded for their patience and loyalty (assuming of course that they don't manage to burn the odd Catholic) and the Rangers manager praised for his courage. When the truth is the mass of Rangers support think they have a divine right to cheat without reproval and even more insidiouslly to gather en masse every fortnight and chant obscenities at the Pope and/or Roman Catholics in general and anyone else who meets with their disapproval.I presume amongst the latter is anyone who does not share their 17th Century views on religious or cultural toleration. I'm guessing (hoping) that includes most of modern day Scotland. This crisis offers the whole of Scottish football a chance to break with the past, a chance aye even for Rangers and their apologists to re-form as a newco shorn of their sectarian baggage from the past. More importamtly for the game in this country to reform itself, before it suffocates under the weight of its own contradictions. I believe in the positive forces of human nature and that they can triumph over the mean spirited, selfish and nasty. The coming days will prove me right or wrong.

Bostonhibby
12-05-2012, 09:26 AM
I don't know what is more flabbergasting, that he thinks its a dark time for scottish football is bad enough but to read that a hun is drinking glasses of wine really upsets my apple cart.

:agree: Relax, he just thinks its wine, in a certain light P*ss does look like some whites.

Jim44
12-05-2012, 09:30 AM

Bang on the money. Fair play and honesty is everything. Even in the ultra-materialistic USA, where razamataz and winning is everything they are seen to adhere to sporting integrity with their NFL pre- season draft, where the teams are allowed to sign the top players graduating from the university leagues. The process is that the least successful teams from the previous season have the first pick of the top players. I'm not sure how this actually pans out in the new season but the principle of honesty,sporting integrity and transparency are there for all to see.

Lungo--Drom
12-05-2012, 09:30 AM
Good suggestions :agree:

I can't think of anymore to top your suggestions really...

Badgergate? (Ibrox = Àth Bruic, the badger's ford) and they have been badgering people.
Bluesgate, cause they have got a bad dose of the blues now, or they will have on Monday.
Teddygate.
Close-the-gate (when you leave...)

Yours were better :agree:

I like that.

Vichygate?
Hungate?
Cheatgate?
Hectorgate????

alfie
12-05-2012, 09:31 AM
We can only hope that when the appeals panel sits down and reviews the appeal by RFC, and then takes into account the subsequent actions of various office bearers of the club, that they will take the appropriate action and kick them out of the SFA. Hopefully they will also be liquidated as well by that point, as nobody is going to want to buy them as a going concern with that kind of history.

Obviously somebody will then buy the stadium and try to build a new club from scratch, but they will have to do it the proper way and apply to the SFA for a club licence and entry into a lower league somewhere. Presumably they will in due course rise up the leagues assuming that they retain some of their fan base to finance them, but I cant see them being the bull in a china shop that RFC and it's hangers on currently are.

Hopefully the SFA will also realise that their hands off approach to "fit and proper" people isn't working, implement some changes to beef up the procedures that the member clubs have to follow to stop another farce on the scale of RFC happening again, as well as implementing proper financial fair play rules. I'd like to think that might put an unwelcome spotlight on HMFC, but that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. :wink:

As so eloquently illustrated by Henry Clarson, the only thing that the appeals panel needs to remember is sporting integrity. :agree:

alfie
12-05-2012, 09:35 AM

Fear not, it could of course be a fine tonic wine, such as that produced by the monastery at Buckfast? :greengrin

Jim44
12-05-2012, 09:46 AM
We can only hope that when the appeals panel sits down and reviews the appeal by RFC, and then takes into account the subsequent actions of various office bearers of the club, that they will take the appropriate action and kick them out of the SFA. Hopefully they will also be liquidated as well by that point, as nobody is going to want to buy them as a going concern with that kind of history.

Obviously somebody will then buy the stadium and try to build a new club from scratch, but they will have to do it the proper way and apply to the SFA for a club licence and entry into a lower league somewhere. Presumably they will in due course rise up the leagues assuming that they retain some of their fan base to finance them, but I cant see them being the bull in a china shop that RFC and it's hangers on currently are.

Hopefully the SFA will also realise that their hands off approach to "fit and proper" people isn't working, implement some changes to beef up the procedures that the member clubs have to follow to stop another farce on the scale of RFC happening again, as well as implementing proper financial fair play rules. I'd like to think that might put an unwelcome spotlight on HMFC, but that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. :wink:

As so eloquently illustrated by Henry Clarson, the only thing that the appeals panel needs to remember is sporting integrity. :agree:

The only snag however is that 'kings of the jungle', such as Johnston of Killie, seemed to have got their wires crossed somewhere along the line and have a totally oposing view.

Dan Sarf
12-05-2012, 09:47 AM

Badgergate? (Ibrox = Àth Bruic, the badger's ford) and they have been badgering people.
Bluesgate, cause they have got a bad dose of the blues now, or they will have on Monday.
Teddygate.

Closethegate?

poolman
12-05-2012, 09:50 AM
:tee hee:

http://i45.tinypic.com/157natd.jpg

alfie
12-05-2012, 09:55 AM
The only snag however is that 'kings of the jungle', such as Johnston of Killie, seemed to have got their wires crossed somewhere along the line and have a totally opposing view.

He's not part of the appeals panel though, is he? :pray:

Lungo--Drom
12-05-2012, 09:56 AM
Aye, when they switch off all the lights at Ibrox and the last person out remembers to Closethegate :greengrin

Closethegate?

grunt
12-05-2012, 10:20 AM
Aye, when they switch off all the lights at Ibrox and the last person out remembers to Closethegate :greengrinSurely they will sell the gates when they liquidate? Must be worth something in scrap metal...

shagpile
12-05-2012, 10:27 AM

Wonder if any hun has fathomed out 'henryclarson 'yet.:greengrin

cad
12-05-2012, 10:29 AM
I like that.

Vichygate?
Hungate?
Cheatgate?
Hectorgate????

I could be here a while

Wattygate
Rammedgate
Cashgate
Readygate
Noreadytgate
Yourkiddingate
Nosurrendergate
Followgate
Iusedtofollowgate
Wedontcaregate
Howmuchagate
Superallyisabullygate
Sashgate
Nomoregates
Beargate
Devilsgate
Auctiongate
Troubleaheadgate
Hahahahahahahagate
Greengate
Nevernevergate
Departuregate

BarneyK
12-05-2012, 10:30 AM
Wonder if any hun has fathomed out 'henryclarson 'yet.:greengrin

:greengrin Honestly didnae occur to me. Mind you, a quick Google on the fella confirms his Celtic-mindedness. Still fair enough, mind.

ancienthibby
12-05-2012, 10:46 AM
I could be here a while

Wattygate
Rammedgate
Cashgate
Readygate
Noreadytgate
Yourkiddingate
Nosurrendergate
Followgate
Iusedtofollowgate
Wedontcaregate
Howmuchagate
Superallyisabullygate
Sashgate

Nomoregates
Beargate
Devilsgate
Auctiongate
Troubleaheadgate
Hahahahahahahagate
Greengate
Nevernevergate
Departuregate

Wedon'tdowalkingawayohwaitaminutegate.

TheBigHoosemustnotclosegate.

Duff,Duffer,DuffestandDuffedgate.

:greengrin

cad
12-05-2012, 10:57 AM
Wedon'tdowalkingawayohwaitaminutegate.

TheBigHoosemustnotclosegate.

Duff,Duffer,DuffestandDuffedgate.

Yournogoingtobelievethisgate
Porkiesgate
Pickagateanygate
Derrygate
Wallsgate
Fathersgate
Truegate
Wellgate
Noverywellgate
Everythingmustgogate
Staunchgate
Gersgate
Weshouldhaveknowbettergate
Itoldyegate
Depressiongate

Jim44
12-05-2012, 11:09 AM
What desperation does. Thread on FF:

I know its a long shot but does anyone know the guy who won over 100million , He used to work for STV 4m off him could clinch deal and it would probably only be a years loss of interest to him . Heard he supports the jags so probably not a Taig

As if this wasn't outrageous enough, by about the fifth post he was a " tight-fisted barsteward who reneged on a promise to give Largs FC £100K".:greengrin

PatHead
12-05-2012, 11:12 AM
Yournogoingtobelievethisgate
Porkiesgate
Pickagateanygate
Derrygate
Wallsgate
Fathersgate
Truegate
Wellgate
Noverywellgate
Everythingmustgogate
Staunchgate
Gersgate
Weshouldhaveknowbettergate
Itoldyegate
Depressiongate

Nothing depressing about it so you better score that off the list.

Happygate
Yer******gate
Caught cheating gate

Dan Sarf
12-05-2012, 11:20 AM
Surely they will sell the gates when they liquidate? Must be worth something in scrap metal...

Naegate?

DaveF
12-05-2012, 11:21 AM

I know its a long shot but does anyone know the guy who won over 100million , He used to work for STV 4m off him could clinch deal and it would probably only be a years loss of interest to him . Heard he supports the jags so probably not a Taig

As if this wasn't outrageous enough, by about the fifth post he was a " tight-fisted barsteward who reneged on a promise to give Largs FC £100K".:greengrin

Sheesh. Next thing you know, Fatty Foulkes will be begging Alex Salmond to tap the Qatari royal family for £50 million............

cad
12-05-2012, 11:27 AM

The guy no a Falkirk supporter ????

Seveno
12-05-2012, 11:37 AM
Liquigate.

BarneyK
12-05-2012, 11:38 AM
Liquigate.

:top marks

joe breezy
12-05-2012, 11:44 AM
The guy no a Falkirk supporter ????

Partick Thistle and he wasn't even up for giving money to the Jags, he said he'd like to go to see Barcelona

He also said he was going to give money to good causes so that rules the huns oot completely

ScottB
12-05-2012, 11:47 AM

Teddygate.

Closedgate :greengrin

Lungo--Drom
12-05-2012, 12:24 PM
:thumbsup:

I could be here a while

Wattygate
Rammedgate
Cashgate
Readygate
Noreadytgate
Yourkiddingate
Nosurrendergate
Followgate
Iusedtofollowgate
Wedontcaregate
Howmuchagate
Superallyisabullygate
Sashgate
Nomoregates
Beargate
Devilsgate
Auctiongate
Troubleaheadgate
Hahahahahahahagate
Greengate
Nevernevergate
Departuregate

truehibernian
12-05-2012, 12:28 PM
Liquigate.

We have a WINNER

Killiehibbie
12-05-2012, 12:31 PM
Profligate

Lungo--Drom
12-05-2012, 12:31 PM
"...Heard he supports the jags so probably not a Taig..."

<sigh> :rolleyes:

ancienthibby
12-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Profligate

Somebigbhoysingreenhoopsstoleourgatesgate.

StolenCastleGreyskullgatesgate.

sambajustice
12-05-2012, 12:36 PM
Gatetae******

Moulin Yarns
12-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Can anybody confirm that Rangers have started one of those 'buy a brick' schemes?

I just think if enough of us buy one it wouldn't take long...

to demolish Ibrox :greengrin

calmac12000
12-05-2012, 12:40 PM

Just when you think Huns can't sink any lower- well to tell the truth I'm well aware their sectarian element, far from constituting a "tiny minority" its unavoidable to surmise that for a large section of the Rangers support sectarianism is actually their raison d'etre. Based on the tenor of their fans web sites and traditional repertoire of songs.

Lungo--Drom
12-05-2012, 12:44 PM
Take my hat off to you sir, superb! A -gate and a real word and a suitable one at that! BRILLIANT!!! :not worth

Profligate

GreenCastle
12-05-2012, 01:00 PM
All very well put. To be honest, for me the issue is broader than the specifics of this case even. If we assume that Rangers are allowed to stay in the SPL, albeit in a far more modest form, and they find themselves playing with their under 19s and scrambling around the bottom of the league, are they then not allowed to be relegated either should they finish bottom? Do we say that Rangers are above the law and can basically do what they want, the same obviously going for Celtic. Is there a sliding scale of allowed lawlessness based upon average travelling support and attractiveness to the television networks? Where are Hibs on that scale, and what are we allowed to get away with?

This is the part which so many journalists are missing and it's simple but being over looked.

If they get away with this and stay in the SPL - it's basically saying you can do what you want - get a little slap on the wrist but everything will be ok in the end.

Football or not they have broken the law with the way they have handled the finances and should be severely punished.

I don't think the T.V deal is being talked about enough either - the SPL are at fault for signing a deal with the Old Firm clause in it - expecting 4 games a season - what happens if - Rangers don't make top 6 or they are in a different division ?! The deal surely becomes void and would need re-negotiated - something the SPL chairmen are trying to avoid I bet.

This is the crunch though - for far too long we have relied on the money and while it's a good bonus - football clubs can be run with relying on this money in case something does happen.

The length this has dragged on is a disgrace and will continue to drag on - as Rangers are in a complete mess.

Alfred E Newman
12-05-2012, 01:43 PM
45 mins gone and predictably no team news from todays games and only Rangers in crisis stuff.

TrinityHibs
12-05-2012, 01:45 PM
Relegate
Murraygate
Pearly gates (for a refusal)
Disintegrate
Lockedgate

On the gate theme who would be Deep Throat?

carnoustiehibee
12-05-2012, 01:49 PM
Shocking eh! It's turned into rangers sportsound. Nobody cares anymore about the circus at greyskull

forthhibby
12-05-2012, 01:50 PM
i find it pleasent listening lol

connerg
12-05-2012, 01:50 PM
45 mins gone and predictably no team news from todays games and only Rangers in crisis stuff.
Stopped listening to Sportsound a long time ago. Can't stand the blanket coverage of the Old Firm. If you don't tune in you won't miss it!

RickyS
12-05-2012, 01:51 PM
anyone got a link to the direct commentary?

joe breezy
12-05-2012, 01:52 PM
Horrendous first time I've listened to any of it for a long time, thought it might be a bit better now that the Huns are much closer to death, that Chick Young - what an erse

semaj64
12-05-2012, 01:53 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/17534079

RickyS
12-05-2012, 01:57 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/17534079

thanx:thumbsup:

Hainan Hibs
12-05-2012, 01:59 PM
Off the Ball was good though, Cosgrove got stuck into the huns.

down-the-slope
12-05-2012, 02:00 PM
I quite enjoy it for the way they tie themselves in knots with it all......

They have now - eventually in some cases - come to agreement hat Rangers are to blame and need punished in somw manner

HibeeMG
12-05-2012, 02:10 PM
Sorry guys, there's only one word for it:

Quantumgate :greengrin

s.a.m
12-05-2012, 02:51 PM
half a million views!
:woohoo:

Just Alf
12-05-2012, 03:21 PM
Sorry guys, there's only one word for it:

Quantumgate :greengrin

I was about to offer

Buckiegate

(not checked to see if it's already been done tho :-/ )

"Quantumgate" .... Got say you've just given us the winner!

fat freddy
12-05-2012, 03:28 PM
throwawaythekeysafteryou'velockedthegate

SurferRosa
12-05-2012, 03:51 PM

Yet they honestly wonder why we all want to see the back of them..

Just Alf
12-05-2012, 04:20 PM
throwawaythekeysafteryou'velockedthegate

Anddontletithityouinthebackonthewayootgate

Spike Mandela
12-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Controversy over Whyte doing a deal with his old pal Green.......

MateRateGate.

Dan Sarf
12-05-2012, 04:39 PM
Waltergate?

ancienthibby
12-05-2012, 04:46 PM
Controversy over Whyte doing a deal with his old pal Green.......

MateRateGate.

Good one, Mr Spike!:agree:

Brando7
12-05-2012, 05:03 PM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4311533/Letting-Rangers-back-in-would-shame-SPL.html

Not seen this posted today and agree with everything he says

Saorsa
12-05-2012, 05:10 PM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4311533/Letting-Rangers-back-in-would-shame-SPL.html

Not seen this posted today and agree with everything he saysshould have gave a warning aboot that picture though :grr:

A face I'd never tire of punching.

HibeeMG
12-05-2012, 05:13 PM

It's been noticable over the last week or so that the Glasgow media have started to turn towards the proper way of thinking. They've obviously run out of straws to grasp at and are now jumping on the bandwagon!

grunt
12-05-2012, 05:15 PM
Waltergate?
Very clever, nice play on words there.

green glory
12-05-2012, 05:18 PM
Cheatingbigot****gate.

lapsedhibee
12-05-2012, 05:20 PM
Profligate, relegate, conflagrate. :pray:

Minder
12-05-2012, 05:50 PM
"Thebighousegate"

camhibby1
12-05-2012, 05:52 PM
It's been noticable over the last week or so that the Glasgow media have started to turn towards the proper way of thinking. They've obviously run out of straws to grasp at and are now jumping on the bandwagon!

Couldn't agree more. They've been shown up for what they are - apologists for criminality, sectarianism and sycophancy and now they are running for cover so that they are at least seen to be on 'message'. They are a load of s......s and deserve to be booted - they are as much to blame for ruining Scottish Football as RFC itself. I notice today that Mr 'succulent lamb' Traynor and Jackson were not on the story. Oh how I wish Traynor would disappear along with RFC and Chic Young too. If it's time for an overhaul of Scottish Football precipitated by this awful football club then let's go the whole hog and go for the media too and that includes those ghastly people on Sportsound who have ruined even listening to Scottish Football let alone watch it. The only person I would keep from the BBC who is a good football commentator.

Jim44
12-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Couldn't agree more. They've been shown up for what they are - apologists for criminality, sectarianism and sycophancy and now they are running for cover so that they are at least seen to be on 'message'. They are a load of s......s and deserve to be booted - they are as much to blame for ruining Scottish Football as RFC itself. I notice today that Mr 'succulent lamb' Traynor and Jackson were not on the story. Oh how I wish Traynor would disappear along with RFC and Chic Young too. If it's time for an overhaul of Scottish Football precipitated by this awful football club then let's go the whole hog and go for the media too and that includes those ghastly people on Sportsound who have ruined even listening to Scottish Football let alone watch it. The only person I would keep from the BBC who is a good football commentator.

........ is?

ano hibby
12-05-2012, 06:52 PM

Very good article as you say

blackpoolhibs
12-05-2012, 06:56 PM
As the guy with the pan on his head on BGT would say, EXTERMIGATE.

shagpile
12-05-2012, 07:01 PM

The only person worthy of broadcast is Richard Gordon.
'Murder' McLeod. Complete mhank.
Preston. Hardly capable of stringing 2 coherent words together
That adenoidal little scroat Dodds needs a kick in the hee haws.
Derek Ferguson. Words fail me. n'at knaw but.

I hope there is no one on another planet listening to these idiots.

bighairyfaeleith
12-05-2012, 07:17 PM

Agreed, time for an SPL spring me thinks, sort out the SFA, SPL, scottish media and corrupt cheating clubs like rangers and hearts.

Time for the fans to take back there game.

cad
12-05-2012, 07:19 PM

Ditto

The front of The Daily Record this morning was a revelation as I walked past a pile of them ,a double take was needed ,tried to find a picture but nae joy .

bighairyfaeleith
12-05-2012, 07:28 PM
is there a link to the spl report into rangers cheating anywhere, the document they are all talking about on sportsound etc??

Lungo--Drom
12-05-2012, 07:41 PM
Has anyone got a copy of or a link to that photo of that huge fat hun in a hun top looking like Jabba the Hutt standing looking up at the front of Ibrox? I've been trying to explain to my wife how fat and ugly he is but it is hard to put into words. I typed 'fat hun in rangers top outside Ibrox' into Google images and it came up with a picture of Sally :O

PaulSmith
12-05-2012, 07:47 PM

JeMeSouviens
12-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Has anyone got a copy of or a link to that photo of that huge fat hun in a hun top looking like Jabba the Hutt standing looking up at the front of Ibrox? I've been trying to explain to my wife how fat and ugly he is but it is hard to put into words. I typed 'fat hun in rangers top outside Ibrox' into Google images and it came up with a picture of Sally :O

http://www.google.co.uk/search?tbm=isch&source=mog&hl=en-GB&gl=uk&client=ms-android-samsung&tab=wi&q=the%20big%20house%20must%20stay%20open&sa=N&biw=320&bih=533

lapsedhibee
12-05-2012, 07:49 PM

Try googling "the big house must stay open" :wink:

Lungo--Drom
12-05-2012, 08:16 PM
...:aok:...

Thanks guys!!! Cheers! :thumbsup:

TheEastTerrace
12-05-2012, 08:21 PM
is there a link to the spl report into rangers cheating anywhere, the document they are all talking about on sportsound etc??

Grab yourself a cuppa (or five) and find a quiet spot for a couple of hours. Quite staggering reading

http://www.scribd.com/doc/93212354/SFA-Rangers-Note-of-Reasons#readcast

PaulSmith
12-05-2012, 08:23 PM
Press Release Blue Knights

-Following more disingenous spin on the Value of Blue Knights Bid we clarify the following :

Payable on completion of CVA (around end July) we will pay £5.5m net net net into the creditors pot.

On acceptance as preferred bidder, we take over all costs incurred. These are estimated at £3m per month so to end of july losses are £6m. The club are due payment of around £2.4m, from football debtors, so the cash shortfall will be £3.6m. Blue Knights will pay this.

Therefore, on exiting CVA end July the total cash out, paid by the B K investors is £5.5m plus £3.6m = £9.1m.

There will be substantially more cash required from the investors going forward from this date to ensure all costs and losses are funded.

Im sure all honest people can imagine how furious the BK investors were when they read the recent comments by Mr Whitehead attempting to confuse by focussing on the figure £2.5m.

The total amount we believe is needed to fund RFC, including the £9.1m by end June, is around £20m. Any transfer monies in would reduce this, but we may need to make some player purchases too.

Furthermore, we ask Mr Whitehouse why our current bid was considered in the right 'ball park' in a conversation between Mr Kennedy and Mr Clark on saturday 28th Apr.

We would also ask why we were told last thursday morning that given our advanced stage of due diligence, we were likely to be given preferred bidder status. In fact friday morning 11th May, there were exchanges of contracts for interim funding between our lawyers and Duff and Phelps. Clearly our bid was enough then, until a higher bid was recieved and firmed up at the eleventh hour.

We would like to add that should a higher bidder be given preferred bidder status, and such a person or persons are fit and proper and robust financially with high liklihood
of completing the deal, all Rangers men women and children should support this if it is considered this is in the best interests of the club.

The Blue Knights objective is not to own Rangers. It is to save Rangers.

grunt
12-05-2012, 08:26 PM
It really annoys me that they are all expecting the football debtors to pay up but they totally ignore all the creditors, including of course the football creditors. I know that this is the way of administration, but it is just so WRONG.

PaulSmith
12-05-2012, 08:29 PM
From: The Consortium known as the known as the Blue Knights Consortium (the Consortium) and Brian Kennedy

To: Mr Paul Clark and Mr David Whitehouse The Administrators of The Rangers Football Club plc – In Administration Duff & Phelps Limited 43-45 Portman Square London W1H 6LY

28 April 2012

Dear Sirs

Offer Letter - SUBJECT TO CONTRACT

The Rangers Football Club plc – In Administration (the Company)

We are writing to make an offer, subject to contract, by a consortium headed by Paul Murray, known as the Blue Knights Consortium (the Consortium) and Brian Kennedy, such offer to be subject to legal and financial due diligence, to purchase the shareholding of the Company and the business and assets of the Company (the Shareholding and Business and Assets).

1 PRICE

1.1 Subject to the matters set out below, we are prepared to purchase free from all liens, charges, equities and encumbrances such right, title and interest as the Company has in the Shareholding and Business and Assets, and in Ibrox Stadium and Murray Park (together the Premises) for a consideration of:

1.1.1 £5,000,000 (subject to paragraph 1.3 below);

1.1.2 the discharge of the debentures for £8,000,000;

1.1.3 an additional sum of £500,000 payable in consideration of and payable on the successful acquisition of the shares in the Company held by Craig Whyte and/or persons associated with or connected to him (which amount to at least 85% of the entire issued share capital of the Company);

1.1.4 the assumption of the football debts (up to a maximum of aggregate amount of £1,000,000) owed by the Company to Scottish football clubs;

1.1.5 on Rangers Football Club successfully qualifying for the group stages of the UEFA Champions League competition to be held in seasons 2012/13 and/or 2013/14, an additional £500,000 (for the avoidance of doubt, the maximum amount payable under this paragraph 1.5 is £1,000,000); and

1.1.6 on Rangers Football Club successfully qualifying for the quarter final stages of either of the UEFA Champions League competition to be held in seasons 2012/13 or 2013/14, an additional £1,000,000 (for the avoidance of doubt, the maximum amount payable under this paragraph 1.6 is £1,000,000).

1.2 The apportionment is subject to further discussions and will be agreed in the contract. The structure of the purchase vehicle and the Company will be in whatever form is necessary to comply with regulations as stipulated by the Scottish Football Association (SFA), the Scottish Premier League (SPL) and UEFA.

1.3 A deposit of £250,000 shall be paid forthwith on confirmation that we have been granted preferred bidder status and on the entering into of a binding exclusivity agreement to our satisfaction providing exclusivity in accordance with paragraph 9 below. Such deposit will become a non-refundable on the satisfaction of all of the conditions to our offer and set out in this offer. Until such time, the deposit shall be entirely refundable on notice from us in writing to you and until the deposit becomes non-refundable, it must be held in Duff & Phelps' client account, on trust for us. On successful completion of the purchase of the assets by us pursuant to this offer, the deposit will be deemed to be a part payment of the amount referred to in paragraph 1.1.1 above.

2 PAYMENT

2.1 The total consideration will be paid in full on completion following the sale and purchase of the Shareholding and Business and Assets, and Premises.

3 ASSETS BEING ACQUIRED

3.1 The Premises;

3.2 The SPL and SFA Shares;

3.3 The Player Registrations;

3.4 The plant, machinery, office furniture and equipment owned by the Company in relation to the Business whether situated at the Premises or elsewhere;

3.5 The goodwill of the Company relating to the Business including the right to use the name "Rangers Football Club";

3.6 Stock, raw materials, finished products and work in progress relating to the Business including any deposits received by the Administrators after the date of the administration relating to any of the customer contracts which we may acquire and complete;

3.7 The existing order book and customer contacts of the Company relating to the Business;

3.8 All intellectual property rights, licenses and trademarks of the Company relating to or used in the Business;

3.9 Any monies owing to the Company including football monies, which we understand to be circa £3,500,000, however, the running losses of the business through the administration period and the administrators' fees and expenses will be deducted from this amount;

3.10 The books and records of the Company relating to the Business excluding the records created by the Administrators for the purposes of the administration;

3.11 The vehicles owned by the Company and used in the Business;

3.12 All and any other assets of the Company.

We would expect all assets of the Company to be included in the sale, except for such assets of the Company that are needed (subject to our due diligence and agreement) to pay creditors within the administration and to pay the reasonable costs of the administrators and their advisors.

HibeeMG
12-05-2012, 08:29 PM
It really annoys me that they are all expecting the football debtors to pay up but they totally ignore all the creditors, including of course the football creditors. I know that this is the way of administration, but it is just so WRONG.

Yep, I agree with that.

I notice he's also saying they may need to make player purchases. Well, as things stand, he's not going to be allowed to!

PaulSmith
12-05-2012, 08:30 PM
4 EMPLOYEES

We shall only take over responsibility for those employees which are employed in the Business as at the date of actual completion. We also require the benefit of the Company's insurances in respect of actual or prospective claims by such employees, particularly in respect of health and safety matters. Any employees located at the Premises who are engaged either wholly or substantially in other areas of the Company's business or within the Company group will not transfer to us. The offer made takes into account the Transfer of Undertakings Regulations and we will require full due diligence in respect of the action taken by the administrators in relation to the employees of the Company and in particular the players recently released.

5 ACCESS TO RECORDS

As part of the due diligence exercise you will allow us access to the Company's records relating to the Business and Assets and Premises and in particular to its suppliers and its principal customers, including details of all present and future orders placed by those customers (subject to any reasonable and appropriate confidentiality agreement being entered into).

As part of this requirement, our client also requires access to all necessary information in order to submit an application to UEFA for a license to compete in UEFA competitions by the appropriate deadline.

6 THIRD PARTY ASSETS

All assets owned by third parties, whether on loan, hire, hire purchase, lease or any similar arrangements but presently in the possession of the Company at the Premises in relation to the Business are excluded from the sale. Neither the Company nor the Administrators will object to and will use their respective best endeavours to assist us in any negotiations to continue possession and use of or to acquire title to any such assets.

7 CHARGES/SECURITIES

The existing charges or securities registered against the Shareholding and Business and Assets and Premises will be released in full on completion of the sale and purchase.

8 TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Our offer is made subject to the following:

8.1 that a CVA is issued to creditors within 2 weeks of the date of this offer in a form acceptable to us;

8.2 that a CVA is agreed by the requisite majority of creditors and the period for challenge of the CVA expires with no challenge being made;

8.3 that we are granted exclusivity until the date of the creditors meeting to approve the CVA and if the CVA is approved at the creditors meeting, the period of exclusivity shall automatically extend until such time as SFA and SPL agree to transfer the Shares;

8.4 that the SFA and SPL grant approval to the transfer of the Shares in the SFA and SPL to our Newco purchasing vehicle;

8.5 that we are satisfied with the results of legal and commercial due diligence reviews to be undertaken by us and our advisors;

8.6 to acquire, in accordance with the Code (as defined below), at least an 85% shareholding of all shares held in the Company to our satisfaction, including those held by Craig Whyte and/or persons associated with or connected to him. Nothing in this letter represents a legally binding offer for the shares (or any of them) in the Company nor by virtue of this letter will we acquire any interest in any shares in the Company for the purposes of the City Code on Takeovers and Mergers (the Code) nor does this letter constitute or evidence a firm intention on our part to make an offer for shares in the Company for the purposes of the Code;

8.7 all onerous contracts are terminated prior to the CVA with such onerous contracts to be approved by us;

8.8 that the purchase of the Shareholding and Business and Assets and Premises may be by a different group company or through a newly incorporated company as appropriate;

8.9 the release of all security over any assets of the Company including in particular the security originally granted in favour of Bank of Scotland and understood to have been assigned to Craig Whyte and/or associated parties;

8.10 we being satisfied that we have a full understanding of the all penalties, sanctions, and the like which have been or may be imposed upon the Company or Glasgow Rangers Football Club by the SFA, SPL or UEFA and/or any other relevant bodies and the ramifications thereof including any potential penalties in respect of breaches relative to player contracts arising from the EBT Scheme or any other matters,

8.11 that Ticketus has no legal ownership of future season ticket revenues and only has status as an unsecured creditor in respect of any claim it may have;

8.12 that this offer is made under English law and jurisdiction is within the English Courts.

9 EXCLUSIVITY

The Company and the Administrators will agree not to enter into any contractual negotiations with any other party until such date is called for the creditors meeting to approve the CVA.

10 FUNDING

We confirm that we have funding in place to finance this offer and confirmation of the availability of this funding will be provided by Barclays Wealth on 30 April 2012.

11 COSTS AND VAT

Each party will be responsible for its own costs and expenses in connection with the matters contemplated in this offer. We assume that this will be a transfer of a going concern and that no VAT is chargeable.

12 CONFIDENTIALITY

Following completion there shall be a bar on publicity by either party of the proposed sale and purchase unless jointly agreed in writing.

13 NO INTENTION TO CREATE LEGAL RELATIONS

Notwithstanding anything contained in this letter, this does not and shall not in any circumstances be taken to constitute or form the basis of a contract between the parties who do not intend to create any legal relationships between them. Neither the Company nor the ourselves shall have any obligation to the other until the formal sale and purchase agreement reflecting and/or providing for the matters herein contemplated shall have been signed and exchanged between them.

We look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible so that we can proceed to the formalities of the sale and purchase.

Yours faithfully

Seveno
12-05-2012, 08:36 PM
Why on earth do these muppets think that a CVA can be achieved with a pot of £5.5m ? It gives the creditors virtually nothing and they would be much better gambling on liquidation.

And where have they been for the last month that they haven't heard that a 12 month transfer embargo has been placed on these criminals ?

CropleyWasGod
12-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Why on earth do these muppets think that a CVA can be achieved with a pot of £5.5m ? It gives the creditors virtually nothing and they would be much better gambling on liquidation.

And where have they been for the last month that they haven't heard that a 12 month transfer embargo has been placed on these criminals ?

Yeah, I read and re-read that this morning. Had another sip of coffee, and re-read it. Considered mis-quotes, and re-read it.

And then said to myself (given that I was on a crowded train and didn't want one of those YouTube moments).... "they cannot be effin serious!"

Outrageous, and D&P were right to tell them to GTF.

bighairyfaeleith
12-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Grab yourself a cuppa (or five) and find a quiet spot for a couple of hours. Quite staggering reading

http://www.scribd.com/doc/93212354/SFA-Rangers-Note-of-Reasons#readcast

cheers, started to read it but suspended it now until tomorrow night when I don't have glass of wine in my hand:wink:

1875godsgift
12-05-2012, 08:54 PM
Yeah, I read and re-read that this morning. Had another sip of coffee, and re-read it. Considered mis-quotes, and re-read it.

And then said to myself (given that I was on a crowded train and didn't want one of those YouTube moments).... "they cannot be effin serious!"

Outrageous, and D&P were right to tell them to GTF.

:agree: They seem to be saying " We'll have all the best bits for **** all, and we'll leave all the crap for somebody else to deal with. Oh and we're not guilty if the **** hits the fan. "
Is that about right?

Tynie01011973
12-05-2012, 09:04 PM
Why do they think that Duff & Duffer chose the Yank's bid of over £ 11m when they are offering peanuts that the Creditors are never gonna accept
as a CVA [Company Voluntary Agreement]

Lets not forget that the Big Tax Case ISN'T completed or included in the Administration process YET !!!!

down-the-slope
12-05-2012, 09:23 PM

:agree: indeed..there are so many caveats in there that would have made it hit the buffers (I know a fair amount are standard contract stuff...but with full knowledge of the circumstances there is no point having them when they cant be met)

the players will do 'walking away' and they do have 'football debt' which SFA & UEFA will not miss....although if you are the local florist owed money you can wistle...a part of the community and long standing institution...aye right

Gus Fring
12-05-2012, 09:32 PM
I've just heard that with his recent winnings, Duff and Phelps are expected to announce Pudsey the dog as the new preferred bidder on Monday Morning.

Not sure how well that'll go down, afterall "They don't do walkies"

(Couldn't Resist)

Www1875hfc
12-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Ive been told that Duff and Phelps have asked for extra security measures to be in place on Monday morning.

Liquidation ?

Levenhibee
12-05-2012, 09:47 PM
At last we are fast approaching the end game.

Saorsa
12-05-2012, 09:52 PM
At last we are fast approaching the end game.No fast enough. :agree:

Hibs Class
12-05-2012, 09:55 PM
Ive been told that Duff and Phelps have asked for extra security measures to be in place on Monday morning.

Liquidation ?

:pray:

Haymaker
12-05-2012, 10:24 PM
Convinced that Monday is the day of liquidation.

Saorsa
12-05-2012, 10:32 PM
Convinced that Monday is the day of liquidation.:pray:

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r623/JDPH1875/smilies%202/bluebearsurrender.gif

Hibernia Na Eir
12-05-2012, 10:39 PM
Death to RFC.
sink the evil hoors.

SteveHFC
12-05-2012, 10:41 PM
Convinced that Monday is the day of liquidation.

:thumbsup:
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

stokesmessiah
12-05-2012, 10:52 PM
Anyone got a logon for swallow swallow they fancy sending to me in a pm?

AFKA5814_Hibs
12-05-2012, 10:55 PM
I am so bored with all this. End result will be that Huns FC will be in the SPL next season. :-(

stokesmessiah
12-05-2012, 10:55 PM
A lot of talk on twitter and other sites tonight that green is looking to buy the club lock, stock and barrel for 8.5 million quid up front. Does this not mean he would just inherit all the liabilities though?

CropleyWasGod
12-05-2012, 11:01 PM
A lot of talk on twitter and other sites tonight that green is looking to buy the club lock, stock and barrel for 8.5 million quid up front. Does this not mean he would just inherit all the liabilities though?

If he is buying the shares, then yes. But that would suggest he's wanting a CVA :rolleyes:

If he is buying the assets, though, it sounds like he wants a Miller-type deal.

stokesmessiah
12-05-2012, 11:04 PM
If he is buying the shares, then yes. But that would presume he's wanting a CVA :rolleyes:

If he is buying the assets, though, it sounds like he wants a Miller-type deal.

Straight £8.5m Sale of club No PB status

@GersnetOnline: Not hearing good news. No preferred bidder but an actual straight deal to sell club to Green for £8.5million. Hope I'm wrong! #wrongchoic

This is what was on twitter. Been talked about in the bears den also.

I am guessing your right and they are going to try and go for a newco.....if this is true. Also, you have to wonder if this guy has seen the books yet and when he does will he do a Billy Miller and bolt?

Onion
12-05-2012, 11:09 PM
Very good article as you say

What a joke of paper. The Sun, which is still pilloried in Liverpool for its infamous crass judgement, tries to join the good side after months of openly supporting criminals and criminal acts. This paper is as embarrassing to Scotland as RFC and should be mothballed like Ibrox.

Onion
12-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Straight £8.5m Sale of club No PB status

@GersnetOnline: Not hearing good news. No preferred bidder but an actual straight deal to sell club to Green for £8.5million. Hope I'm wrong! #wrongchoic

This is what was on twitter. Been talked about in the bears den also.

I am guessing your right and they are going to try and go for a newco.....if this is true. Also, you have to wonder if this guy has seen the books yet and when he does will he do a Billy Miller and bolt?

£8.5m is pocket change in football terms. Sounds like a fly bid just to see what he might be able to pick off the bones.

Didn't mad Vlad value the Yams at £50m ? :greengrin

stokesmessiah
12-05-2012, 11:20 PM
£8.5m is pocket change in football terms. Sounds like a fly bid just to see what he might be able to pick off the bones.

And worth every penny :rolleyes:

RickyS
12-05-2012, 11:21 PM

sure that was just Andy Driver:greengrin

stokesmessiah
12-05-2012, 11:23 PM
From the bears den..

"Davis out for £2m and Gattuso in on a free would be good business"

Clearly still not getting it.

joe breezy
12-05-2012, 11:39 PM
I was just reading that Green is buying the club, Huns also have a rumour that the big tax case has been agreed at 11 million

What about the EBT thing? Is that the same as the big tax case?

I just want them to hurry up and close, I've enjoyed the entertainment but no way do u want to see them get out of this in any way

seanshow
13-05-2012, 12:01 AM
Two shepherd's have appeared on the scene, but are they wise men?

+ stable door, white horse bolted etc.......

TrickyNicky
13-05-2012, 02:32 AM
I'm not sure where this debate of losing TV money has come from ?

I really feel the SPL have nothing to fear in regards to TV money if they decide to do the right thing, which really is the only option here if they are to have any respect for their position and abide by the rules.

What successful company would pull out of a TV deal because the authorities have shown integrity and made a decision that is for the benefit of the game.

That would be THE worst bit of PR ever and not one that SKY - whose business is pretty much " Sport " would be able to justify in any shape or form.

Q: " Why did you guy's pull the plug "
A: " Oh, we thought that honesty wasn't the way forward ".

Rangers might do walking away but I don't think Sky would have a choice in the matter.

Matty_Jack04
13-05-2012, 06:19 AM
The longer this drags on the more I think somehow there going to escape this and it stinks

Ozyhibby
13-05-2012, 06:54 AM
The longer this drags on the more I think somehow there going to escape this and it stinks

The longer this drags on the less likely they will have a new club up and running that can play in any league in time for august.
They still have to secure a stadium to play at and a license to play from the SFA, eufa and the SPL.
If they get to liquidation without a preferred bidder then who gets the right to start the new club? Craig Whyte? Blue knights? Brian Kennedy?
Most likely whoever controls Ibrox which is most likely going to be Craig whyte. He won't give it up until he is free from ticketus and the bidder don't seem to have enough money to cover that.
I think things are proceeding at just the right pace for me and I think there is a good chance there will be no rangers playing in Scotland next season at all.

lapsedhibee
13-05-2012, 07:17 AM
I think things are proceeding at just the right pace for me and I think there is a good chance there will be no rangers playing in Scotland next season at all.

See that Guantanamera - brilliant tune so it is by the way.

:singing:
no Glasgow Rangers, there will be no Glasgow Rangers
no Glasgow Raaaaangers, there will be no Glasgow Rangers
:singing:

Just Alf
13-05-2012, 07:21 AM
@Daily_Record: Rangers: Premier League new boys Southampton keen to land Rangers skipper Steve Davis http://t.co/jhgrxXwS

The vultures are circling!

grunt
13-05-2012, 07:23 AM
Chris McLaughlin‏@BBCchrismclaugBBC Scotland has learned that Charles Green has put pen to paper in a deal to buy #Rangers (http://www.hibs.net/#!/search/%23Rangers). More soon

Jim44
13-05-2012, 07:37 AM
Chris McLaughlin‏@BBCchrismclaugBBC Scotland has learned that Charles Green has put pen to paper in a deal to buy #Rangers (http://www.hibs.net/#!/search/%23Rangers). More soon

I thought this bid was in the hands of the administrators a few days ago?

Mon Dieu4
13-05-2012, 07:38 AM
Was just in bbc news green will buy them today, there is a press conference today and he has got finance from a group of Singapore business men, wants to go down the cva route and if that doesn't work its a newco

grunt
13-05-2012, 07:47 AM
This all feels very rushed...

Jamesie
13-05-2012, 07:47 AM
Presumably Green's bid is still subject to him completing due diligence on the books?

Www1875hfc
13-05-2012, 07:48 AM
So Rangers last 2 owners have been green & whyte with the last buy cellik ? Someone's having a steffi Graf no ? Lol

TheEastTerrace
13-05-2012, 07:48 AM
10am conference to announce Green - don't worry folks, if his reputation proceeds him, the fun won't stop here

macca70
13-05-2012, 07:50 AM
10am conference to announce Green - don't worry folks, if his reputation proceeds him, the fun won't stop here

BREKING NEWS

Former Sheffield United chief executive Charles Green has agreed a deal to buy Scottish Premier League side Rangers.

The deal will be announced at the club's training base Murray Park on Sunday when the 59-year-old is due to outline his plans.

It is understood Green wants to form a company voluntary arrangement (CVA) and he is backed with finance from Singapore businessmen.

He plans to watch Sunday's final SPL match of the season at St Johnstone.

More to follow.

Mon Dieu4
13-05-2012, 07:51 AM
I've just checked out a sheffield united forum and don't think they like the guy much

Hibs07p
13-05-2012, 07:53 AM
Have the SFA got enough time to do check whether Green is a "fit and proper" person to own the Huns?

Jim44
13-05-2012, 07:54 AM
I'm not sure where this debate of losing TV money has come from ?

I really feel the SPL have nothing to fear in regards to TV money if they decide to do the right thing, which really is the only option here if they are to have any respect for their position and abide by the rules.

What successful company would pull out of a TV deal because the authorities have shown integrity and made a decision that is for the benefit of the game.

That would be THE worst bit of PR ever and not one that SKY - whose business is pretty much " Sport " would be able to justify in any shape or form.

Q: " Why did you guy's pull the plug "
A: " Oh, we thought that honesty wasn't the way forward ".

Rangers might do walking away but I don't think Sky would hH
ave a choice in the matter.

Right enough, Rupert Murdoch wouldn't want to harm his reputation.:greengrin

shagpile
13-05-2012, 07:56 AM
Have the SFA got enough time to do check whether Green is a "fit and proper" person to own the Huns?

With his track record, i would say he suits them right down to the ground.:aok::greengrin

Matty_Jack04
13-05-2012, 07:57 AM

obviously this has been in the off for a good few weeks now so we've had plenty time to carry out all the propper measures ....SFA spin doctor monday morning

Mon Dieu4
13-05-2012, 07:57 AM

Shouldn't take long, anyone wanting to buy that shower clearly isn't a fit and proper person!!!

TheEastTerrace
13-05-2012, 08:09 AM
The question needing clarified this morning is 'preferred bidder' or 'done deal'?

Mon Dieu4
13-05-2012, 08:14 AM
The question needing clarified this morning is 'preferred bidder' or 'done deal'?

Got the impression from the news it was a done deal but who knows

Beefster
13-05-2012, 08:16 AM
No due diligence? Does anyone ever buy a company without doing due diligence?

shagpile
13-05-2012, 08:22 AM

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=charles+green&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CDIQqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraph.co.uk%2Fsport%2Ffoo tball%2Fteams%2Frangers%2F9262644%2FRangers-close-in-on-takeover-deal-with-Charles-Green-thought-to-be-administrators-preferred-bidder.html&ei=926vT4GhI4So8APx_LS0CQ&usg=AFQjCNGoEwMhKZPnIfw0DbXVCTfxOu3f9A

I have a sneaky suspicion we aren't finished yet.:thumbsup:

down-the-slope
13-05-2012, 08:23 AM
So 10am Press conference - just enough time to set up the smoke and mirrors....expect another Pravda style masterclass.

remember they need cash right now (million a month) they cant sell ST's as no clarity of being in any league. UEFA are going for the 3 year Euro ban what ever route is now taken (I think there is maybe a bit of revenge for Manchester in there) CVA has a coolong off period for creditors to object....this goes beyond end of this season...so they will still be in admin come new season deadline and so more points deductions...and still the other clubs have new rules to decide on....

The only concern is they are trying to get to a point where NewCo happens (in other words pretend want CVA to placate the morons...when reall NewCo is cheaper and suits thier needs to leave debts behind) before 30th ay when its still SFA and not all clubs that would have to make desicion on any such application......

Hibernia&Alba

Perhaps someone with no interest in keeping the club as a going concern? :cb

This guy Green had better not be on the level. I'd be most upset.

robinp

RBS>Abn Amro ....... that turned out well.

Everybody seems to be forgetting, they still have to agree a CVA, they are not out the woods yet, not by a long shot.

Mon Dieu4
13-05-2012, 08:26 AM
What's the situation with the players contracts will they revert back to normal wages once todays game is over and done with?

Barney McGrew
13-05-2012, 08:29 AM
What's the situation with the players contracts will they revert back to normal wages once todays game is over and done with?

According to what's being reported, yes they will

Mon Dieu4
13-05-2012, 08:31 AM
According to what's being reported, yes they will

Cheers bud, that's obviously not going to help them much

greenginger
13-05-2012, 08:37 AM

http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/902819485

I think it might be more than a 5 minute job to get through this lot. :greengrin

Must be the wrong Green Date of Birth 1925 ? I'll keep looking.

hibee_nation
13-05-2012, 08:48 AM

I think it might be more than a 5 minute job to get through this lot. :greengrin

Looks promising 14 companies all ended up bankrupt one way or other. :greengrin

shagpile
13-05-2012, 08:49 AM

He is definitely the man for the job!!! An expert in liquidating & dissolving companies. Cheerio, cheerio, cheerio:not worth:thumbsup:

Onceinawhile
13-05-2012, 08:50 AM
So rangers last two owners will have been green and whyte?? Hahaha.

calmac12000
13-05-2012, 08:54 AM

I mean has anyone checked he's a Protestant?

shagpile
13-05-2012, 08:55 AM

Charles Alexander Green is the guy. When you click on the link to check his status as a director of companies ,it comes up as 'block all results' He wouldn't have something to hide? Would he?:greengrin

marinello59
13-05-2012, 09:02 AM
According to STV he is going to be named the preferred bidder so the deal still has to be done. Green claims to have been working on this around three months now. How long have Duff and Phelps been in there again?

Hibs Class
13-05-2012, 09:03 AM
Has a deal actually been done as BBC suggests or is green just today's preferred bidder?

stokesmessiah
13-05-2012, 09:09 AM

From most reports it seems to be accepted that they revert back on the 1st of June.

Mon Dieu4
13-05-2012, 09:12 AM
Sky sports said the deal has been agreed but won't be finalised til a meeting with creditors on June 6th so a long way to go on this one

greenginger
13-05-2012, 09:12 AM

http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/907595268

Right guy this time, I hope.

CyberSauzee
13-05-2012, 09:16 AM
DUFF and Phelps, the administrators of Rangers Football Club, issued the following statement today.

David Whitehouse, joint administrator, said: "We are very pleased to announce that we have accepted an offer from a consortium headed by Mr Charles Green for the purchase of Rangers Football Club.

"Mr Green has secured, via a substantial financial commitment, a period of exclusivity to complete the purchase of the Club and this is expected to be finalised at a creditors' meeting on June 6.

"The structure and quantum of the offer from Mr Green is such that it is acceptable to us as administrators and, having been in discussions with major creditors throughout the process, we believe this presents the best prospect of financial recovery for creditors.

"Mr Green, through a corporate vehicle, has entered into a binding commitment to inject funds into the Rangers Football Club plc so that the administrators can propose a Company Voluntary Arrangement which, if approved by creditors, will result in their claims being compromised for specific amounts and the company exiting administration free of the historic debt and with new owners. Work on issuing a CVA proposal has already started and will proceed with utmost urgency.

"If the creditors do not approve the Company Voluntary Arrangement, the agreement obliges Charles Green's purchasing vehicle to acquire the business and assets of the Club on agreed terms, through a newco structure. It is Mr Green's strong preference to achieve a CVA.

"We would like to thank Rangers supporters for their patience as a purchaser for the Club has been found and hope they will now support a bid that has the capability to take the Club forward.

"We would also like to thank the professionalism and dedication all the staff at Rangers have shown throughout the sale process. Furthermore, we thank again the Rangers players who made a major financial sacrifice to ensure the Club could continue to function."

Charles Green commented: "I am delighted our proposal to purchase Rangers has been accepted and we are working night and day to finalise matters.

"This is a great football club with a tremendous history and we will preserve that while building a solid platform for the future.

"Rangers supporters have every right to believe their Club should be a success on and off the pitch and that is exactly what we will strive to achieve.

"At all times we will make decisions that are in the best interests of the Club. Not every decision at a club can be popular but I can tell every Rangers fan now that whatever decision is taken they will always be told the truth.

"We will do everything in our power to achieve a CVA and we already have a detailed written commitment from Mr Craig Whyte for the transfer of his shareholding.

"I look forward to working with everyone at Rangers, staff, players and supporters, in building a better future. It's what this great Club deserves."

BEEJ
So rangers last two owners will have been green and whyte?? Hahaha.

:top marks

grunt
Has a deal actually been done as BBC suggests or is green just today's preferred bidder?More shoddy reporting from the BBC.

TheEastTerrace
13-05-2012, 09:23 AM
Whyte has signed over majority shareholding to consortium according to RFC media man

'Majority shareholder Craig Whyte has signed documentation to transfer his shareholding in #RFC to the Green consortium.'

mim
More shoddy reporting from the BBC.

Sporting Life reporting same.
http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/12/05/13/SOCCER_Rangers.html&BID=165

grunt
The indications are that the CVA has been worked on and IS acceptable to the creditors although a back up plan has been formulated. Seems all is ok.
Where did you hear that the deal is acceptable to the creditors?
And if it was acceptable to the creditors, why would you need a back up plan?
Sounds like more spin to me...

Barney McGrew
13-05-2012, 09:29 AM
Sounds like more spin to me...

:agree:

Gus Fring
13-05-2012, 09:29 AM
What is the likelihood of a CVA being achieved? I would assume the Tax Man has to decline?

grunt
13-05-2012, 09:33 AM
Alasdair Lamont‏@BBCAlLamontCg also says doesn't believe it's in hmrc's interest to turn down deal, faced with alternative of nothing

So his reign at Rangers starts out with intimidation - no change there, then.

BEEJ
13-05-2012, 09:33 AM
The indications are that the CVA has been worked on and IS acceptable to the creditors although a back up plan has been formulated. Seems all is ok.

Not long to find out what the sfa agree now with the challenge on sanctions imposed.

Still, Rangers owned by a london consortium would realise their ambition to move south, not quite how they imagined.
Highly unlikely that a CVA will be acceptable. We're headed down the Newco route here, I reckon.

TheEastTerrace
13-05-2012, 09:45 AM
I don't believe anyone in this saga anymore. Green has said that he and his consortium have been meeting in private with Duff and Duffer for the last five weeks and whilst others ahead in the process they have had the cash in place. Interestingly, Green says the agreement is irrevocable.

So, was Miller, the Blue Knights and whoever else all just a smokescreen for this bid???

Lungo--Drom
13-05-2012, 09:55 AM
GreenGinger that is some list of directorships eh? The obvious football / sports related ones are:

PLAYERS WORLDWIDE LIMITED

Dissolved
(Company Secretary Resigned 17/08/1998)

FOCUS SPORTS AND LEISURE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Active
(Director Resigned 05/04/1997)

SHEFFIELD UNITED PLC
Active
(Director Resigned 30/06/1998)

BOBBY CHARLTON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Active
(Director Resigned 22/04/1998)

PREMIER SPORTS SERVICES LIMITED
Active

SHEFFIELD UNITED ACADEMY LIMITED
Active

SHEFFIELD UNITED (DEVELOPMENTS) LIMITED
Active

but that is only seven out of thirty-nine so it looks like football / sports is not his main thrust in life. I see a lot of medical / bioscience companies on the list so maybe he's the ideal man to try and bring Der Hun back to life lol. Let's hope not :rolleyes:

Am I reading the full list of 39 directorships wrong or is he actually not a director of anything at the moment?

http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/907595268

Right guy this time, I hope.

calmac12000
13-05-2012, 10:05 AM
Highly unlikely that a CVA will be acceptable. We're headed down the Newco route here, I reckon.

I'm afraid liquidation in some form or other has ALWAYS been the likely scenario. Unfortunately, the legal semantics have been a bit too much for the gutter press and Billy Hun to comprehend. I'm sure that today on TV/radio we'll have the usual defiant expressions i.e. we're back etc..The truth is that at best they are a severely damaged "brand" and the Rngers we know and love is at best in abeyance for a few years.

TheEastTerrace
13-05-2012, 10:07 AM
Try Nova Resources in Google. The names Chan **** Meng and Chung Dongwook may be the Far East interest in the consortium.

Lungo--Drom
13-05-2012, 10:08 AM
"The structure and quantum of the offer from Mr Green is such that it is acceptable to us as administrators and, having been in discussions with major creditors throughout the process, we believe this presents the best prospect of financial recovery for creditors."

Here we go again. Quantum. Quantum? That's a Latin word but in my understanding used in that context doesn't make sense. Do they mean 'amount' and if so why can't they just say 'amount'? I bet the jabbering masses on RM, FF et al won't like the Administrators using Latin, except of course they are all too thick to know it is Latin. Well here's some more Latin for everyone at Duff & Phelps, SPL, SFA, Glasgow media and RFC...

....putrescet in inferno :greengrin

In sermone finita. Amare et colere Dominum in pace :flag:

s.a.m
13-05-2012, 10:38 AM
Here we go again. Quantum. Quantum? That's a Latin word but in my understanding used in that context doesn't make sense. Do they mean 'amount' and if so why can't they just say 'amount'? I bet the jabbering masses on RM, FF et al won't like the Administrators using Latin, except of course they are all too thick to know it is Latin. Well here's some more Latin for everyone at Duff & Phelps, SPL, SFA, Glasgow media and RFC...

:greengrin I'm going to make a point of saying that to someone today. It's my 9yr old daughter's birthday party today, so I should have plenty opportunity.

Paisley Hibby
13-05-2012, 10:47 AM
I'd love them to go completely bust. However, that would result in a Rangers Newco which would probably get voted back into the SPL by the spineless ones. Freed from all the financial baggage they could quickly run amok in Scottish football. An Oldco that is financially and legally hamstrung for years to come is a much better option - especially if the SFA sticks to its guns on transfer embargo.

Am right in thinking that even if a CVA is agreed, creditors have a 4 week cooling off period? So if creditors meeting agrees in June, the Bearz can't be sure they are out of the woods on this until July?

Hin10
13-05-2012, 10:56 AM
At all times we will make decisions that are in the best interests of the Club. Not every decision at a club can be popular but I can tell every Rangers fan now that whatever decision is taken they will always be told the truth.

Reading between the lines, this says everything. Newco will be the result.

cabbageandribs1875
13-05-2012, 11:00 AM
so, it's actually the GREEN knights that have saved them :eyes:

ScottB
13-05-2012, 11:09 AM
If the CVA is rejected, surely there's a very high chance that they won't be around next season at all?

After the 4 week cooling off period, we'd be into early July. I can't imagine creating a newco would be a speedy process. At what point is next season deemed to start? Presumably before the first ball is kicked anyway.

I think it's time that the SFA / SPL make a call, otherwise the entire SPL and SFL is going to be up in the air, who will be in what league? Fixture decisions won't be able to be made, clubs won't know their budgets, fans will no doubt still be holding off renewing etc.

It's an already massive mess that's potentially going to get a lot, lot messier.

joe breezy
13-05-2012, 11:14 AM
Going by some twitter posts I've read Green has mentioned European football, which Rangers will be exempt from for the next 3 years...even with CVA UEFA have apparently said a CVA is a loophole they are going to close...

Also, what are the motives?

Huns are celebrating but Sheffield United fans could tell them a thing or two...(from Sheffield United message board below)

"Charles Green was the Chief Executive when McDonald was in charge. He is a very controversial figure and not liked by many United fans. He is a lad from Doncaster that has made a lot of money from deals that many might claim were not legitimate. The majority of these he has done working for Mike McDonald.

The infamous incident that Green oversaw was selling Fjortoft and Deane in the same day. All his good work before that (signing Della's and Borbokis etc) was undone when he sold our 2 best players. It seems he had overspent, by brining in the Greek due and offering big contracts to Deane etc and then panicked. It is a real shame, as we'd assembled a good team (Kelly/Tracey, Quinn, Borbokis, Marker, Ward, Patterson, Deane and Fjortoft) and he ended our promotion chances in one foul swoop. Realistically we had been struggling since McGraph was injured and then Whitehouse, but selling 2 goal machines on the same day was nothing short of criminal.

I know someone quite close to owd Charlie boy and I have it on good authority that he made a lot of money from SUFC. He amassed a substantial sum when we were floated on the stock exchange and I think he got a bit pay out at the end. Green reckoned he was the fall guy and he was just doing what McDonald told him, but I just do not buy it. I am not sure there was any malice in his decisions, just greed and extremely poor judgement.

I remember the cries of 'Charles Green, you've ****ed up our team' ringing round BDTBL in 1998 and also a car park protest. I despise the guy, but no more so than Trevor Birch. Both blagger idiots that got exposed when they were clearly out of their depth when facing difficult circumstances. Taking hefty salaries whilst making very poor decisions and then crippling United for years to come.I'd like to sit down and have a pint with both of these two (amongst other things) and ask them exactly how they managed to pull the wool over people's eyes in the first place."

cad
13-05-2012, 11:30 AM

"Quod Spero they operor" :aok:

" Vos can tantum tripudio per diabolus pro adeo ,then vos exuro quod intereo":timebomb:

Dirkster23
13-05-2012, 11:31 AM
Going by some twitter posts I've read Green has mentioned European football, which Rangers will be exempt from for the next 3 years...even with CVA UEFA have apparently said a CVA is a loophole they are going to close...

Also, what are the motives?

Huns are celebrating but Sheffield United fans could tell them a thing or two...(from Sheffield United message board below)

"Charles Green was the Chief Executive when McDonald was in charge. He is a very controversial figure and not liked by many United fans. He is a lad from Doncaster that has made a lot of money from deals that many might claim were not legitimate. The majority of these he has done working for Mike McDonald.

The infamous incident that Green oversaw was selling Fjortoft and Deane in the same day. All his good work before that (signing Della's and Borbokis etc) was undone when he sold our 2 best players. It seems he had overspent, by brining in the Greek due and offering big contracts to Deane etc and then panicked. It is a real shame, as we'd assembled a good team (Kelly/Tracey, Quinn, Borbokis, Marker, Ward, Patterson, Deane and Fjortoft) and he ended our promotion chances in one foul swoop. Realistically we had been struggling since McGraph was injured and then Whitehouse, but selling 2 goal machines on the same day was nothing short of criminal.

I know someone quite close to owd Charlie boy and I have it on good authority that he made a lot of money from SUFC. He amassed a substantial sum when we were floated on the stock exchange and I think he got a bit pay out at the end. Green reckoned he was the fall guy and he was just doing what McDonald told him, but I just do not buy it. I am not sure there was any malice in his decisions, just greed and extremely poor judgement.

I remember the cries of 'Charles Green, you've ****ed up our team' ringing round BDTBL in 1998 and also a car park protest. I despise the guy, but no more so than Trevor Birch. Both blagger idiots that got exposed when they were clearly out of their depth when facing difficult circumstances. Taking hefty salaries whilst making very poor decisions and then crippling United for years to come.I'd like to sit down and have a pint with both of these two (amongst other things) and ask them exactly how they managed to pull the wool over people's eyes in the first place."

I think Alex Thomson tweeted last week that UEFA have confirmed a CVA would be a 1 year ban, possibly extended to 2 or 3, depending on the circumstances.

hibs0666
13-05-2012, 11:31 AM
Rangers leech is an anagram of Charles Green.

cad
13-05-2012, 11:37 AM
so, it's actually the GREEN knights that have saved them :eyes:

Sure is , Charlie was at a function last night after the bid was accepted , no sure who else was there difficult to make out ,if you enlarge it the guy on the left with the Celtic away hood he has tattoos on his hand from where who knows .

Gettin' Auld
13-05-2012, 11:40 AM
Shouldn't take long, anyone wanting to buy that shower clearly isn't a fit and proper person!!!
:tee hee:

ScottB
13-05-2012, 11:52 AM
From his statement it sounds like he will be in for the short term then looking to sell up.

Surely recent years suggest that there isn't a large number of people interested in owning that lot!

1875godsgift
13-05-2012, 12:00 PM
When is the verdict on the EBT due? Surely it's in HMRCs best interest to get this out as soon as possible, in order to make their share of any CVA pot bigger?

DH1875
13-05-2012, 12:17 PM
Why would the creditors accept £8.5 million? Surely if you sold off all Rangers assets it would come to more.

I find the most interesting thing so far is that Craig Whyte just handed over the club for nowt :hmmm:.

Leithenhibby
13-05-2012, 12:28 PM
Why would the creditors accept £8.5 million? Surely if you sold off all Rangers assets it would come to more.

I find the most interesting thing so far is that Craig Whyte just handed over the club for nowt :hmmm:.

The thing is, nobody was going to give him the "£30 million" reported... :rolleyes:

£8.5m is short of B Miller, but TBK's came in well short of Charlie boy IIRC ...

ScottB
13-05-2012, 12:29 PM

Well his shares are worthless and the fans would string him up if he ever went near the place again. I suspect he just wants rid.

I suppose he may have tried to shift his Ticketus liability, if it exists, but I can't imagine anyone would agree to that either. Given that liquidation is still the likeliest outcome, I suspect this is a token gesture to take some heat off himself.

Lungo--Drom
13-05-2012, 12:29 PM
Quod est hilares domine! :D :D :D

"Quod Spero they operor" :aok:

" Vos can tantum tripudio per diabolus pro adeo ,then vos exuro quod intereo":timebomb:

Moulin Yarns
13-05-2012, 12:32 PM
A new Alex Thomson Blog has appeared.

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/rangers-takeover-bid-speed-substance/1481

Lungo--Drom
13-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Agree. Right now if I was to stand at one of Edmiston Drive wearing green and white and a t-shirt that said "All huns are in-bred ******ed fatties!" and Craig Whyte was standing at the other end, as soon as the orcs came pouring out the front gate of Castle Greyskull I'd fancy my chances cause I think CW would be heading for a lamppost first :O ;) :)

Well his shares are worthless and the fans would string him up if he ever went near the place again. I suspect he just wants rid.

I suppose he may have tried to shift his Ticketus liability, if it exists, but I can't imagine anyone would agree to that either. Given that liquidation is still the likeliest outcome, I suspect this is a token gesture to take some heat off himself.

Keith_M
13-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Agree. Right now if I was to stand at one of Edmiston Drive wearing green and white and a t-shirt that said "All huns are in-bred ******ed fatties!" and Craig Whyte was standing at the other end, as soon as the orcs came pouring out the front gate of Castle Greyskull I'd fancy my chances cause I think CW would be heading for a lamppost first :O ;) :)

Where did you get my T-Shirt???

Spike Mandela
13-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Reading Green's plan to me it seems clear that he is using a form of blackmail. Agree a CVA or we will form a newco remove all the assets and leave you with oldco, liquidation and very little if any recompense.

Is there anything to stop the major creditors HMRC and Ticketus offering the administrators more money than Green to obtain the assets?

We all know Green is offering next to nothing for the assets but as soon as he owns them he will immediately claim that Ibrox and Murray park are worth a significantly greater amount. So play him at his own game, HMRC and/or Ticketus could buy out the assets then lease back these assets or indeed sell them at a later date for closer to market value.

sahib
13-05-2012, 01:41 PM
Reading Green's plan to me it seems clear that he is using a form of blackmail. Agree a CVA or we will form a newco remove all the assets and leave you with oldco, liquidation and very little if any recompense.

Is there anything to stop the major creditors HMRC and Ticketus offering the administrators more money than Green to obtain the assets?

We all know Green is offering next to nothing for the assets but as soon as he owns them he will immediately claim that Ibrox and Murray park are worth a significantly greater amount. So play him at his own game, HMRC and/or Ticketus could buy out the assets then lease back these assets or indeed sell them at a later date for closer to market value.

Can it really be the case, that a new owner forms a newco and transfers all the assets to newco, merely leaving a hollow shell of a company, with all the debts? Could the debtors not get some sort of court order to stop the transfer of the assets until accounts are settled?

down-the-slope
13-05-2012, 02:23 PM
Can it really be the case, that a new owner forms a newco and transfers all the assets to newco, merely leaving a hollow shell of a company, with all the debts? Could the debtors not get some sort of court order to stop the transfer of the assets until accounts are settled?

Thats the bit that I can't see as legal...if no CVA then surely liquidation? Moving assets to create Phoenix companies and avoid liabilities can't be done - so i'm not sure how the Administrators can have the NewCo clause in place when liquidation may see others prepared to enter the fray as then the debts are in effect not an issue and creditors get what ever proceeds such a sale realises....what if ticketas fancies owning a nice shiney stadium .... and renting it to any future NewCo as a means of getting better value for its position...

TornadoHibby
13-05-2012, 02:33 PM
Thats the bit that I can't see as legal...if no CVA then surely liquidation? Moving assets to create Phoenix companies and avoid liabilities can't be done - so i'm not sure how the Administrators can have the NewCo clause in place when liquidation may see others prepared to enter the fray as then the debts are in effect not an issue and creditors get what ever proceeds such a sale realises....what if ticketas fancies owning a nice shiney stadium .... and renting it to any future NewCo as a means of getting better value for its position...

Nothing wrong with this provided the assets "change hands" to Newco for "market value"! :agree:

Why, because that's the best estimate of what the original company with the debts could have sold them for! :agree:

ScottB
13-05-2012, 02:55 PM

Perhaps it's an agreement that they must bid as a newco, rather than a guarantee that they'd be the only ones to do so.

I wonder if fan anger stirred up by the Blue Knights could lead to a situation of two or more New Rangers trying to buy assets and start again...

down-the-slope
13-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Nothing wrong with this provided the assets "change hands" to Newco for "market value"! :agree:

Why, because that's the best estimate of what the original company with the debts could have sold them for! :agree:

But that is the issue...if its a 'private' sale by D&P how can market value be judged when they have been trying thus far to sell lock stock and barrel via CVA...

If its assets only and no toxic debts / contracts etc then others may fanct the cleanness of that...surely they have a duty to continue to sek best for creditors...if not the creditors can seek a court order blocking such a sale...(which I hope they would / will)

TornadoHibby
13-05-2012, 03:14 PM
But that is the issue...if its a 'private' sale by D&P how can market value be judged when they have been trying thus far to sell lock stock and barrel via CVA...

If its assets only and no toxic debts / contracts etc then others may fanct the cleanness of that...surely they have a duty to continue to sek best for creditors...if not the creditors can seek a court order blocking such a sale...(which I hope they would / will)

I imagine that independant professional valuations will be obtained for existing use as well as alternative viable uses and assessments would have to be made regarding the nature, complexity, timescales and likelihood of obtaining consents for the alternative uses before determining the "market value" to be used although existing use would usually be the norm I guess! :wink:

WindyMiller
13-05-2012, 03:19 PM
I imagine that independant professional valuations will be obtained for existing use as well as alternative viable uses and assessments would have to be made regarding the nature, complexity, timescales and likelihood of obtaining consents for the alternative uses before determining the "market value" to be used although existing use would usually be the norm I guess! :wink:

Meanwhile, who pays the bills?

Eyrie
13-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Green appears to have the newco in place already, if part of this article (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-18049801) is anything to go by.

And he became a director of Sevco 5088 Ltd earlier this month, although the company - which was only formed on 29 March - has not yet listed what its activities are.

TornadoHibby
13-05-2012, 04:05 PM

In practical terms, the company in administration (to justify the value(s) for the assets) but the return to the creditors is reduced, of course, £ for £!

The Purchaser would also take independant professional advice on the value(s) I imagine!

WindyMiller
13-05-2012, 04:11 PM
In practical terms, the company in administration (to justify the value(s) for the assets) but the return to the creditors is reduced, of course, £ for £!

The Purchaser would also take independant professional advice on the value(s) I imagine!

Where would the cash come from?

TornadoHibby
13-05-2012, 04:12 PM
Where would the cash come from?

From the cash flow of the company in administration post the appointment of the Administrators!

Seveno
13-05-2012, 04:39 PM
Green appears to have the newco in place already, if part of this article (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-18049801) is anything to go by.

Seems to have attended the same business school as Craigy. In for a quick buck and leave a mess behind.

We wish you our very best, Mr Green. :thumbsup:

Just Alf
13-05-2012, 04:48 PM
Seems to have attended the same business school as Craigy. In for a quick buck and leave a mess behind.

We wish you our very best, Mr Green. :thumbsup:

They might even know each other a wee bit better than that! :wink:

http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/2012/05/13/in-footballs-six-degrees-of-kevin-bacon-how-close-is-charles-green-to-craig-whyte-an-earley-answer/#more-1161

From Paul McConville

CropleyWasGod
13-05-2012, 05:21 PM

As I read the deal, Green is putting up money to tide the company over during the summer. It has all but run out of cash, with no decent income for a while and wages back to the level they were at pre-administration. That injection will keep them going until Green walks off with Ibrox... I mean, completes his machinations.

Lungo--Drom
13-05-2012, 05:29 PM
:faf::thumbsup:

Where did you get my T-Shirt???

Jim44
13-05-2012, 06:10 PM
As I read the deal, Green is putting up money to tide the company over during the summer. It has all but run out of cash, with no decent income for a while and wages back to the level they were at pre-administration. That injection will keep them going until Green walks off with Ibrox... I mean, completes his machinations.

Does this mean that whatever he pays for the club, say, £8.5m, will be shared out on a pence per pound basis to all creditors and then all other expenditure out of his and his consortium's pockets?

bighairyfaeleith
13-05-2012, 06:20 PM
Does this mean that whatever he pays for the club, say, £8.5m, will be shared out on a pence per pound basis to all creditors and then all other expenditure out of his and his consortium's pockets?

I think so, but ofcourse it depends if the creditors accept 8.5 million, it's a lot less than the 135 million they may be owe

CropleyWasGod
13-05-2012, 06:23 PM

I am trying to find the link, but the way I read it (albeit early this morning) was that the £8.5m is what is being paid, full stop. He is putting in £x just now, and the balance will be available for the CVA.

I may be wrong.... but that seems like a pretty crap deal for the creditors.

hibs0666
13-05-2012, 06:25 PM
I think so, but ofcourse it depends if the creditors accept 8.5 million, it's a lot less than the 135 million they may be owe

More likely to be around 6 million once the Duff guys are paid off.

Seveno
13-05-2012, 06:26 PM
I am trying to find the link, but the way I read it (albeit early this morning) was that the £8.5m is what is being paid, full stop. He is putting in £x just now, and the balance will be available for the CVA.

I may be wrong.... but that seems like a pretty crap deal for the creditors.

And as we know, CWG, all part of the master plan.

Eyrie
13-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Puts the Blue Knights bid in perspective when it can be trumped by £8.5m.

One thing puzzles me though. If the big tax case is still undecided, will it form part of the CVA? And if not, will it mean that the Huns will face a second administration, but this time only until they sell their assets at market value to the newco and can then be liquidated?

Assuming of course that the CVA is accepted by the existing creditors.

CropleyWasGod
13-05-2012, 06:55 PM
And as we know, CWG, all part of the master plan.

I am beginning to think that the master plan (#372) now is that Green knows he won't get a CVA (despite the usual stuff from D&P saying that they have been in consultation with the major creditors), and would be quite happy to get his hands on the assets.

PatHead
13-05-2012, 06:57 PM
I am beginning to think that the master plan (#372) now is that Green knows he won't get a CVA (despite the usual stuff from D&P saying that they have been in consultation with the major creditors), and would be quite happy to get his hands on the assets.

Suspect that was BK plan as well hence them dragging out the bidding for weeks then putting in a stupid bid

CropleyWasGod
13-05-2012, 06:59 PM
Puts the Blue Knights bid in perspective when it can be trumped by £8.5m.

One thing puzzles me though. If the big tax case is still undecided, will it form part of the CVA? And if not, will it mean that the Huns will face a second administration, but this time only until they sell their assets at market value to the newco and can then be liquidated?

Assuming of course that the CVA is accepted by the existing creditors.

The BTC has been included by D&P in the creditors list, as that is part of HMRC's claim.

If the BTC is undecided by the time of the payout, I think creditors will be paid at the (lower) rate on the assumption that the BTC goes against RFC at the amount already accounted for. If the case goes the other way, or indeed is settled at a lower amount, there will be more available to pay creditors. There would then be a second pay-out.

I think. :greengrin

Eyrie
13-05-2012, 07:03 PM
The BTC has been included by D&P in the creditors list, as that is part of HMRC's claim.

If the BTC is undecided by the time of the payout, I think creditors will be paid at the (lower) rate on the assumption that the BTC goes against RFC at the amount already accounted for. If the case goes the other way, or indeed is settled at a lower amount, there will be more available to pay creditors. There would then be a second pay-out.

I think. :greengrin

Cheers :)

So the administration cannot be completed until the big tax case is announced. Here's hoping that takes until August.

Edit - This is starting to give me a headache, but how can the creditors vote on the CVA in June without knowing how big HMRC's claim is? Including the BTC would give them to power to veto any deal.

Brando7
13-05-2012, 07:06 PM
just before the celtiv v yams game they said hey offering 1p in the pound for the CVA??? no chance that will be accepted

newco it is then

Winston Ingram
13-05-2012, 07:08 PM
just before the celtiv v yams game they said hey offering 1p in the pound for the CVA??? no chance that will be accepted

newco it is then

I'm surprised it's as much as that:agree:

CropleyWasGod
13-05-2012, 07:12 PM

newco it is then

That would be £1.34m for creditors. Which suggest that what I said earlier about the £8.5m being the total price is correct. So the other £7m is presumably being used for D&P's fees and working capital until they can get some cash in.

Wow.

CropleyWasGod
13-05-2012, 07:16 PM
Cheers :)

So the administration cannot be completed until the big tax case is announced. Here's hoping that takes until August.

Edit - This is starting to give me a headache, but how can the creditors vote on the CVA in June without knowing how big HMRC's claim is? Including the BTC would give them to power to veto any deal.

The claim includes the BTC. So creditors will vote on that basis.

And, yes, HMRC will have that power.

bighairyfaeleith
13-05-2012, 07:16 PM
That would be £1.34m for creditors. Which suggest that what I said earlier about the £8.5m being the total price is correct. So the other £7m is presumably being used for D&P's fees and working capital until they can get some cash in.

Wow.

almost makes you wonder if these people have always been behind whats been going on for the last 12 months. whyte was never a hun!!

Jim44
13-05-2012, 07:25 PM
Is a CVA not offered on a take-it-or-leave it basis? If they leave it what other options do the creditors have? What might they gain from liquidation or alternatively a newco?

bighairyfaeleith
13-05-2012, 07:30 PM
Is a CVA not offered on a take-it-or-leave it basis? If they leave it what other options do the creditors have? What might they gain from liquidation or alternatively a newco?

depends if they think the assets are worth more than they are being offered, murray park and ibrox are worth ore than 1.3 million, worth more than 8 million as well depending which figure you believe to be true.

1875godsgift
13-05-2012, 07:32 PM
depends if they think the assets are worth more than they are being offered, murray park and ibrox are worth ore than 1.3 million, worth more than 8 million as well depending which figure you believe to be true.

Does it include the worth of the players as well?

bighairyfaeleith
13-05-2012, 07:36 PM
Does it include the worth of the players as well?

I would have thought so, though I'm no expert, however all the players will be leaving in a few weeks as per there right given the wages being cut by 75% for the last couple of months so the value of the playing staff will be pretty minimal

bighairyfaeleith
13-05-2012, 07:37 PM
CWG, if they are liquidated who owns ibrox and murray park then?

How is it decided who gets to buy them?

1875godsgift
13-05-2012, 07:44 PM
I would have thought so, though I'm no expert, however all the players will be leaving in a few weeks as per there right given the wages being cut by 75% for the last couple of months so the value of the playing staff will be pretty minimal

Cheers! I said at the very beginning of all this, just put the whole f'in lot on ebay and see what happens.
I'm sure they'd get more than this latest shower are offering!

bighairyfaeleith
13-05-2012, 07:46 PM
Cheers! I said at the very beginning of all this, just put the whole f'in lot on ebay and see what happens.
I'm sure they'd get more than this latest shower are offering!

pretty sure someone did:greengrin

jgl07
13-05-2012, 07:49 PM
CWG, if they are liquidated who owns ibrox and murray park then?

How is it decided who gets to buy them?

They could be sold in advance of liquidation by the Administrators to the Newco. Alternatively they could be sold post-liquidation by the Liquidators to the highest bidder.

Brando7
13-05-2012, 07:54 PM
the big tax case surely cant be included in any CVA if it not been made final? either way i hope HMRC be telling them to bolt?

another thing wil CW still get sued by ticketus or that now for green to sort out? wouldnt have thought CW be selling anythnig if he stands to lose £30million??