PDA

View Full Version : Generic Sevco / Rangers meltdown thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178

Treadstone
08-01-2016, 08:25 PM
Claims he will release full details on Sunday night.

As JeMeSouviens surmises it is an absolute piss take of an account with P Mac as the target.

doddsy
08-01-2016, 11:41 PM
I have no idea if the surmised action against the new rangers will happen or not. What is most interesting for me at this time is my lack of interest of reading any links to the ignorant rags like the record which pop up now and then from either trolls or the curious.

Whereby I once would click on and read such links with interest, I no longer do as I now know it will be propaganda for primarily the new rangers based on supposition and written with a clear bias in mind. I read John James and other hardy souls on the Net who I can determine with my independent mind based on their clear factual evidence what is the truth and not from the mindless brain damage that a rag such as the record will supply.

It is with great regret but also with a clear mindedness that I now realise that the record and others take you for a 'MUG' who will believe the biased nonsence they put out. The only caveat is.... what would replace them as people like us stop buying into their propaganda as I want a free and unbiased press which present fact and not biased drivel. One would hope for a brave new free press which is not beholden to the State or Masonic/Trade Union/Authoritarial bias and just give the truth to us the Public.. After all we are all made of the same stuff and the pish that some are better than others is just supercillious nonsence, they are not the 'People', we are all the same, made of the same gas and bone that the world and universe consists of, just trying to rub along as best we can.

I've had a couple of drinks tonight but stand by what I've said but feel free to rubbish it if you want to, no probs, I'm a big boy.

hibbymick
09-01-2016, 05:46 AM
I think that the Rangers fans will probably consider the relationship with SDM as similar to the way I remember my time with a former German hooker, it was a roller-coaster ride to hell and back but **** was the sex good. :greengrin

Did he have a large moustache ?

brog
09-01-2016, 06:23 AM
So here's the scenario.
MA as RIFC's largest creditor petitions for them to be put into admin as their position is unsubstainable. The business is being run at a continual loss, there is no bank support & the debt is rising to record levels due to soft loans & trading deficit. Further RIFC will not repay the MA loan without a change in legally binding t & c's re the MASH contract. RIFC go into admin & MA picks them up for a song. On the footy side, The Rangers, despite selling their best players & being hit with a 25 pt penalty make the play offs but gallantly fail at the final hurdle. MA has reduced his stake to 5% but is still effectively owner thru his proxy Derek L. The SFA quickly approve the deal. In 16/17 MA pumps money into New New Gers & they romp the league. Meanwhile DL agrees even more onerous & long term contracts with SD. On 17/18 MA sells NNR at a huge profit to a respectable, probably foreign buyer. Happiness all round!
Not sure if i dreamt this during a mainly sleepless night but i think certain parts of the above could happen. Please feel free to shoot down!

Keith_M
09-01-2016, 06:29 AM
I think that the Rangers fans will probably consider the relationship with SDM as similar to the way I remember my time with a former German hooker, it was a roller-coaster ride to hell and back but **** was the sex good. http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/greengrin2.gif

Did he have a large moustache ?

Apparently 'she' had a very prominent Adam's Apple.

Jack
09-01-2016, 08:53 AM
I have no idea if the surmised action against the new rangers will happen or not. What is most interesting for me at this time is my lack of interest of reading any links to the ignorant rags like the record which pop up now and then from either trolls or the curious.

Whereby I once would click on and read such links with interest, I no longer do as I now know it will be propaganda for primarily the new rangers based on supposition and written with a clear bias in mind. I read John James and other hardy souls on the Net who I can determine with my independent mind based on their clear factual evidence what is the truth and not from the mindless brain damage that a rag such as the record will supply.

It is with great regret but also with a clear mindedness that I now realise that the record and others take you for a 'MUG' who will believe the biased nonsence they put out. The only caveat is.... what would replace them as people like us stop buying into their propaganda as I want a free and unbiased press which present fact and not biased drivel. One would hope for a brave new free press which is not beholden to the State or Masonic/Trade Union/Authoritarial bias and just give the truth to us the Public.. After all we are all made of the same stuff and the pish that some are better than others is just supercillious nonsence, they are not the 'People', we are all the same, made of the same gas and bone that the world and universe consists of, just trying to rub along as best we can.

I've had a couple of drinks tonight but stand by what I've said but feel free to rubbish it if you want to, no probs, I'm a big boy.

I might go a step further and suggest that the interpretation and explanations provided by the more knowledgeable on here on the information provided by the bloggers is invaluable and I thank them for it.

Dan Sarf
09-01-2016, 10:52 AM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/mike-ashley-loses-1bn-as-sports-direct-shares-crash-a6803521.html

Aw no. :greengrin

doddsy
09-01-2016, 10:56 AM
I might go a step further and suggest that the interpretation and explanations provided by the more knowledgeable on here on the information provided by the bloggers is invaluable and I thank them for it.

100% correct.

The interpretation and explanations from the free thinkers on here is invaluable. You are obviously an intelligent person yourself who wishes to inform not decieve unlike the Scottish Media, although one does not have to be deemed intelligent to understand the saga of oldco/newco rangers. Even the Jambos seem to get it and most consider them to have a great number of neanderthals among them. Jambo kickback has some cracking and somewhat humorous takes on the said saga. It proves one does not therefore have to be intelligent to get it if the Jambos can.

greenginger
09-01-2016, 11:50 AM
I can't see anything to that effect in the accounts.

Sorry Crops, missed that post.

http://rangers.co.uk/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/AnnualReport2015.pdf

Page 31 under Going Concern heading. 7th Blue dot down on page 31,

" The forecast cash flows assume conservative amounts generated from player sales. "

Dashing Bob S
09-01-2016, 11:52 AM

Well I'm going to rubbish it and I'm astonished that anybody could write such nonsense about the Daily Record. I believe every word in that newspaper and I would trust it with my life.

Keith_M
09-01-2016, 11:57 AM
Well I'm going to rubbish it and I'm astonished that anybody could write such nonsense about the Daily Record. I believe every word in that newspaper and I would trust it with my life.

and if they insist that Craig Whyte has 'wealth off the radar', then who are we to doubt them.

greenginger
09-01-2016, 11:58 AM

Its easy to get to the truth by reading the Daily Record.

Whatever is written , just believe the opposite and you won't be far wrong.

If they get the date right , its a misprint. :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
09-01-2016, 12:02 PM
and if they insist that Craig Whyte has 'wealth off the radar', then who are we to doubt them.

To be fair the DR were perfectly correct. But sadly for the gullible Huns his wealth was so unimpressive it never actually got onto the radar in the first place.

Bostonhibby
09-01-2016, 12:21 PM
To be fair the DR were perfectly correct. But sadly for the gullible Huns his wealth was so unimpressive it never actually got onto the radar in the first place.
Agree, the devil is always in the details, for example Kings over investment, if the start point for ordinary investment is zero a thousand per cent of zero is still zero.

In whytes case I am guessing his wealth was so immeasurable that no on bothered to try to measure it, the ****** included. Shame as a bit of journalism might have revealed reality.

CropleyWasGod
09-01-2016, 12:58 PM
Sorry Crops, missed that post.

http://rangers.co.uk/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/AnnualReport2015.pdf

Page 31 under Going Concern heading. 7th Blue dot down on page 31,

" The forecast cash flows assume conservative amounts generated from player sales. "

Gotcha, ta.

The Going Concern considerations look at the 12 months from the date of the signing of the accounts. ie, basically 2016. PMcG is therefore stretching it to suggest that they need player sales to see out the season, ie 5 months.

Dashing Bob S
09-01-2016, 01:00 PM
Agree, the devil is always in the details, for example Kings over investment, if the start point for ordinary investment is zero a thousand per cent of zero is still zero.

In whytes case I am guessing his wealth was so immeasurable that no on bothered to try to measure it, the ****** included. Shame as a bit of journalism might have revealed reality.

Investigative journalism in the mainstream media is long dead, and in this case I can't say I'm too sad about that.

Ozyhibby
09-01-2016, 10:28 PM
http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/confused-and-at-a-loss/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gorgie greens
10-01-2016, 06:17 AM
http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/confused-and-at-a-loss/

very good article way down in the comments , sorry on work pc so dont want to put links and stuff up (working hard and all that)
Talkingbaws the piece goes on about Accrington Stanley chairman giving the huns dogs abuse about the handling of the signings of josh Windass and Matt Crook
the chairmans name is David Bumble Lloyd and his twitter account goes on about how the total disrespect and classless way of handling business .

Libby Hibby
10-01-2016, 06:48 AM
very good article way down in the comments , sorry on work pc so dont want to put links and stuff up (working hard and all that)
Talkingbaws the piece goes on about Accrington Stanley chairman giving the huns dogs abuse about the handling of the signings of josh Windass and Matt Crook
the chairmans name is David Bumble Lloyd and his twitter account goes on about how the total disrespect and classless way of handling business .

I just thought that David Lloyd was an Accrington celebrity fan, didn't think he was their Chairman.

greenginger
10-01-2016, 08:51 AM
Gotcha, ta.

The Going Concern considerations look at the 12 months from the date of the signing of the accounts. ie, basically 2016. PMcG is therefore stretching it to suggest that they need player sales to see out the season, ie 5 months.

I think including a " conservative sum " for player sales in their forecasts explains a lot.

I could never reconcile last seasons £ 9 million trading loss with a mere £ 2.5 million required to see them to the end of the season.

Sure they have increased revenue a bit and trimmed some costs, but not a £ 6.5 million swing in trading costs/revenue.

They stated they needed money for December , so my guess is they predicted the " conservative sum " would arrive during the January window.

Last season they had £ 1.1 million surplus in player trading, this year its pretty certain there will be no significant sales in the January window.

They do have the £ 5 million gathered to pay off the Ashley loan, I can see it being allocated to other uses. :cb

Col2
10-01-2016, 09:04 AM
I think including a " conservative sum " for player sales in their forecasts explains a lot.

I could never reconcile last seasons £ 9 million trading loss with a mere £ 2.5 million required to see them to the end of the season.

Sure they have increased revenue a bit and trimmed some costs, but not a £ 6.5 million swing in trading costs/revenue.

They stated they needed money for December , so my guess is they predicted the " conservative sum " would arrive during the January window.

Last season they had £ 1.1 million surplus in player trading, this year its pretty certain there will be no significant sales in the January window.

They do have the £ 5 million gathered to pay off the Ashley loan, I can see it being allocated to other uses. :cb

Interesting. But I thought they had transferred the £5m to Ashley/SD? Or are you suggesting that this hasn't happened/won't happen?

CropleyWasGod
10-01-2016, 09:09 AM
Interesting. But I thought they had transferred the £5m to Ashley/SD? Or are you suggesting that this hasn't happened/won't happen?
The Twotterati are suggesting that an offer of repayment has been made, but that there are conditions attached.

We can't know that yet. However, if the lifting of the security is lodged at Companies House, that will confirm the repayment of the loan. There's been no such lodgement yet.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Stonewall
10-01-2016, 09:16 AM
I just thought that David Lloyd was an Accrington celebrity fan, didn't think he was their Chairman.

Listed as a director. Also is an ex-player.

Col2
10-01-2016, 09:53 AM
The Twotterati are suggesting that an offer of repayment has been made, but that there are conditions attached.

We can't know that yet. However, if the lifting of the security is lodged at Companies House, that will confirm the repayment of the loan. There's been no such lodgement yet.

Thanks. Surprised (not) that MSM are not all over this....

ancient hibee
10-01-2016, 07:31 PM
I see a young lad called Windass from Hull has been arrested over a shooting outside a McDonald's.Any relation I wonder- didn't old man Windass have a Hull connection?

s.a.m
10-01-2016, 07:34 PM
I see a young lad called Windass from Hull has been arrested over a shooting outside a McDonald's.Any relation I wonder- didn't old man Windass have a Hull connection?

I was wondering if they were related too. Funnily enough, I was trying to remember Dean Windass' name for a recent 'most disliked player' thread...

greenginger
10-01-2016, 08:07 PM

JJ now of the opinion the £ 5 million has now been delivered.

https://johnjamessite.wordpress.com/2016/01/10/sd-repayment/#comments

Moulin Yarns
11-01-2016, 05:52 AM
I was wondering if they were related too. Funnily enough, I was trying to remember Dean Windass' name for a recent 'most disliked player' thread...

According to Wiki

Josh and Jordan Windass are the names of his children

s.a.m
11-01-2016, 06:22 AM
According to Wiki

Josh and Jordan Windass are the names of his children

:aok:

Bostonhibby
11-01-2016, 03:18 PM
Got to love Mike Ashley, whilst the current the rangers board are passing the hat round and maybe or maybe not raking up £5m to keep the wolf from the door for a few weeks big Mike is betting £15m during what sounds like a decent boozy lunch!

Loving the fact that he is in dispute with a Mr Blue, where does it all end.

From business insider.

"Back in 2013, Mike Ashley had a drink with Jeff Blue, a former Merrill Lynch banker, and three other bankers from Espirito Santo, according to The Times. During that two-and-a-half hour session in the Horse and Groom pub in Great Portland Street, London, Ashley allegedly promised to pay Blue £15 million if Blue could persuade The City not to be hostile to Ashley's company, and if its stock would rise from £4 to £8 a share.

The stock did eventually hit £8, and now Blue is suing Ashley to get the payment he claims he is owed, The Times reported.

According to the High Court claim, the retail billionaire agreed to pay Mr Blue if he could double Sports Direct’s share price from just under £4 to £8, increasing the value of Mr Ashley’s stake by about £1.6 billion.

In Mr Blue’s account of the deal, which is contested by Mr Ashley, it was claimed that the Sports Direct founder said: “What should I do to incentivise Jeff? If he can get the stock to £8 per share why should I give a f*** how much I have to pay him [...] I will have made so much money it doesn’t matter.”

Initially, Mr Ashley proposed £10 million, but after Mr Blue pointed out that £8 a share was a “high target” he agreed to a fee of £15 million, the document says. Three bankers from Espirito Santo were there when the pact was struck, with one said to have suggested that £20 million would be more appropriate.

Through March 2014, BlackRock Merrill Lynch Investment Managers, Alken Asset Management, Aviva and Standard Life all invested in Sports Direct, and the stock rose, Blue alleges. Ashley paid him £1 million but welched on the remaining £14 million, Blue claims. Blue left Sports Direct in March 2015, according to his LinkedIn profile.

Ashley denies the claims, but admits “a considerable amount of alcohol” was drunk that night".

CropleyWasGod
11-01-2016, 07:53 PM
https://examplewordpresscom7073.wordpress.com/2016/01/11/sports-direct-securities-discharged-over-rangers-assets/

grunt
11-01-2016, 08:08 PM
https://examplewordpresscom7073.wordpress.com/2016/01/11/sports-direct-securities-discharged-over-rangers-assets/

Is it me, or does that document look sort of pasted together?
What are those lines around the different sections of the page?

Jack
11-01-2016, 08:09 PM

So they've got the training centre back then?

As I assume nothing will we see any independent announcement around the car park and the badge?

Jack
11-01-2016, 08:11 PM
Is it me, or does that document look sort of pasted together?
What are those lines around the different sections of the page?

Cheap civil service photocopiers that need a service.

grunt
11-01-2016, 08:14 PM
Cheap civil service photocopiers that need a service.
Ah, ok, got you.

greenginger
11-01-2016, 08:19 PM
If Glibby can get counsel to stand up in the High Court in London and falsely state £ 5 million had been repaid , I'm sure he could get an Agent to submit an application to have a security removed without any checking :greengrin

Brunswickbill
11-01-2016, 08:38 PM
[QUOTE=CropleyWasGod;4543735]https://examplewordpresscom7073.wordpress.com/2016/01/11/sports-direct-securities-discharged-over-rangers-assets/

It will be interesting to see if the securities continue to be held by RIFC or if they are transferred to individuals, possibly those who have loaned money to the club.

I can't help feeling that there will be pressure on MA and DK from their business colleagues / co-conspirators to ease up on the hostility as it is not doing either business much good. But lets hope that bloody mindedness prevails

CropleyWasGod
11-01-2016, 08:52 PM
[QUOTE=CropleyWasGod;4543735]https://examplewordpresscom7073.wordpress.com/2016/01/11/sports-direct-securities-discharged-over-rangers-assets/

It will be interesting to see if the securities continue to be held by RIFC or if they are transferred to individuals, possibly those who have loaned money to the club.

I can't help feeling that there will be pressure on MA and DK from their business colleagues / co-conspirators to ease up on the hostility as it is not doing either business much good. But lets hope that bloody mindedness prevails
If the securities have been discharged, then nobody holds them. They don't exist.

When the new loans were announced, it was said that they would be on the same terms as the old one. That suggests to me that the new lenders will be granted new securities.

CropleyWasGod
11-01-2016, 08:53 PM
So they've got the training centre back then?

As I assume nothing will we see any independent announcement around the car park and the badge?
It's easy to check with the Land Registry and Companies House.

You know you want to :)

wookie70
11-01-2016, 08:58 PM
It's the Registers of Scotland not the Land Registry! Looks like that security has been discharged but that is no guarantee there aren't others. Was that the security for the £5 Million.

CropleyWasGod
11-01-2016, 09:19 PM
It's the Registers of Scotland not the Land Registry! Looks like that security has been discharged but that is no guarantee there aren't others. Was that the security for the £5 Million.
There were 3 assets secured against the £5m loan, IIRC . The one shown is for the training ground. The others were the car park and.....? .....the intellectual property? (not at work so can't check)

Ozyhibby
11-01-2016, 09:20 PM
There were 3 assets secured against the £5m loan, IIRC . The one shown is for the training ground. The others were the car park and.....? .....the intellectual property? (not at work so can't check)

Edmiston House.
IP ownership was passed to SD but returns to Rangers retail when loan paid back.

CropleyWasGod
11-01-2016, 09:43 PM
Edmiston House.
IP ownership was passed to SD but returns to Rangers retail when loan paid back.

Cheers.

greenginger
11-01-2016, 09:59 PM
Looking more carefully at the document posted ,

It is dated 8/1/2016, and is an " Application for the discharge of a security "

The notes on the document state " until completed an application to register is subject to rejection. "

There are no lodgements on the Companies House web site altering Rangers Retail share ownership or the TRFC securities.

greenginger
11-01-2016, 11:12 PM
https://johnjamessite.wordpress.com/2016/01/11/wifi-woes/

Don't know if this was the source of last weeks arrestment rumours , but somebody's got them up in court tomorrow.

Ozyhibby
12-01-2016, 12:50 AM

Don't know if this was the source of last weeks arrestment rumours , but somebody's got them up in court tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the day the SD v RIFC contempt case is back in court in London as well.

brog
12-01-2016, 07:18 AM

Don't know if this was the source of last weeks arrestment rumours , but somebody's got them up in court tomorrow.p

I think it was this one. The ITK pundits mentioned both this & MA. Another skirmish before the war!

CropleyWasGod
12-01-2016, 07:58 AM
Looking more carefully at the document posted ,

It is dated 8/1/2016, and is an " Application for the discharge of a security "

The notes on the document state " until completed an application to register is subject to rejection. "

There are no lodgements on the Companies House web site altering Rangers Retail share ownership or the TRFC securities.

CH won't show anything until the charges have been "satisfied", ie discharged. The share ownership change probably won't appear until the next Annual Return.

greenginger
12-01-2016, 09:14 AM
https://twitter.com/jamesdoleman?lang=en

James Doleman covering Sevco's home fixture today . :greengrin

Ozyhibby
12-01-2016, 09:34 AM
Counsel for Rangers tells court no prospect of insolvency, agrees with judge that there is no firm plan for share issue but is expected

Ozyhibby
12-01-2016, 09:46 AM
802 works are asking court to ringfence money at Rangers due to concerns they will become insolvent legal dispute over Ibrix WiFi settled

Ozyhibby
12-01-2016, 09:47 AM
Counsel for Rangers says financial position has improved and lenders are in place; no danger of insolvency

Ozyhibby
12-01-2016, 09:48 AM
Court now reviewing various docs on financial position of club.

Ozyhibby
12-01-2016, 09:51 AM
The total 810 works are asking to be ringfenced is £300, 000

Smartie
12-01-2016, 09:54 AM
This business in Glasgow could actually be very interesting today, more interesting than a lot of these silly wee spats in court.

I find it hard to make my mind up what I think about the reality of the financial situation at Ibrox. The Scottish media and Rangers would have us believe that "all is barry" yet the internet is full of bampots telling us they are in deep trouble and facing imminent danger (yet they never seem to topple over the edge).

Am I right in thinking a court is currently debating the short term danger that the club face?

It should be very interesting to see what evidence is put forward and the decision that is taken in the face of that evidence.

Ozyhibby
12-01-2016, 09:56 AM
This business in Glasgow could actually be very interesting today, more interesting than a lot of these silly wee spats in court.

I find it hard to make my mind up what I think about the reality of the financial situation at Ibrox. The Scottish media and Rangers would have us believe that "all is barry" yet the internet is full of bampots telling us they are in deep trouble and facing imminent danger (yet they never seem to topple over the edge).

Am I right in thinking a court is currently debating the short term danger that the club face?

It should be very interesting to see what evidence is put forward and the decision that is taken in the face of that evidence.

It also appears that the judge has also ruled Sevco have to pay £300k. Even if it's not ring fenced that's a result.

Brunswickbill
12-01-2016, 09:59 AM
Tomorrow is the day the SD v RIFC contempt case is back in court in London as well.

Chancery Div Royal Courts of Justice

COURT 31
Before MR JUSTICE PETER SMITH
Tuesday, 12 January 2016
At half past 10
INTERIM HEARINGS LIST
HC-2015-002185 Sports Direct International Plc v Rangers International Football Club Plc

Ozyhibby
12-01-2016, 10:03 AM
Chancery Div Royal Courts of Justice

COURT 31
Before MR JUSTICE PETER SMITH
Tuesday, 12 January 2016
At half past 10
INTERIM HEARINGS LIST
HC-2015-002185 Sports Direct International Plc v Rangers International Football Club Plc

James Doleman says its just the judgement getting handed down and he should get a copy later today.

PatHead
12-01-2016, 10:05 AM
Wonder how many other folk are waiting on being paid?

Bostonhibby
12-01-2016, 10:14 AM
Their money will just be resting in the the rangers account. All big teams do it.

Ozyhibby
12-01-2016, 10:14 AM

This is how it all starts. Small legal skirmishes, fans dismiss it as the other companies fault etc. Remember when Martin Bain got his redundancy pay off ring fenced before the old Rangers went bust? Seems to be following same pattern.

Ozyhibby
12-01-2016, 10:22 AM
http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/in-the-loop/

Phil claiming the scoop on this wifi case.

Geo_1875
12-01-2016, 10:29 AM
This is how it all starts. Small legal skirmishes, fans dismiss it as the other companies fault etc. Remember when Martin Bain got his redundancy pay off ring fenced before the old Rangers went bust? Seems to be following same pattern.

Very few companies will go to the expense of court action like this unless there are serious concerns over the solvency of a debtor.

However, don't be surprised if the judge refuses to find against The Rangers.

Ozyhibby
12-01-2016, 10:32 AM
Breaking: Counsel for RFC tells Glasgow Sheriff Court that £5m loan to Sports Direct has been repaid.

Kato
12-01-2016, 10:37 AM
Breaking: Counsel for RFC tells Glasgow Sheriff Court that £5m loan to Sports Direct has been repaid.

So that's them paid £10m for that debt?

Hope pinches of salt were being handed around the court.

Ozyhibby
12-01-2016, 10:39 AM
Meanwhile in London, no judgment today in case of Sports Direct v Dave King and RFC. Listed hearing just for "case management."

brog
12-01-2016, 11:04 AM
http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/in-the-loop/

Phil claiming the scoop on this wifi case.

Help please Oz, I'm confused. Coincidental to my recent post the main part of the article is about Lewis MacLeod but that story, based on the comments, seems to be from Dec 2014. Meanwhile the story about the WIFI seems to be up to date! :confused: Interesting about the offshore aspect of the WIFI also!

Ozyhibby
12-01-2016, 11:09 AM
Help please Oz, I'm confused. Coincidental to my recent post the main part of the article is about Lewis MacLeod but that story, based on the comments, seems to be from Dec 2014. Meanwhile the story about the WIFI seems to be up to date! :confused: Interesting about the offshore aspect of the WIFI also!

Not sure myself. The wifi has not been working for about a year now so it could be the company cut them off when the stopped paying. Maybe it's taken a year to get to this stage? Could also be that Phil got lucky with his numbers. [emoji3]

brog
12-01-2016, 11:19 AM
Not sure myself. The wifi has not been working for about a year now so it could be the company cut them off when the stopped paying. Maybe it's taken a year to get to this stage? Could also be that Phil got lucky with his numbers. [emoji3]

Yep, I suddenly realised the whole article could be from a year ago. This is almost like watching the Yam house of cards collapse again!

Ozyhibby
12-01-2016, 11:25 AM
Hearing in case of 810 v Rangers FC adjourns. now waiting Sherriff telling us when he will decide on proposed £300,000 arrestment warrant.

Ozyhibby
12-01-2016, 11:26 AM
Sheriff will give decision on RFC arrestment warrant on Friday morning court told.

greenginger
12-01-2016, 12:12 PM
More of the usual from Phil.

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/distress-signal/

Bostonhibby
12-01-2016, 12:16 PM
Sheriff will give decision on RFC arrestment warrant on Friday morning court told.

If you are owned by yet another Daily Record proclaimed multi millionaire who in turn promises over investment should you really be getting as far as an arrestment rather than just paying normal business as usual bills / debts ? Just an observation more than a question!

Treadstone
12-01-2016, 12:29 PM

If this is true then it's magnificent news for us. Five players off the wage bill and fees needed for three of them. The Brentford lad and O'Halloran must be pipe dreams. Only three weeks to find out.

Ozyhibby
12-01-2016, 12:32 PM
If this is true then it's magnificent news for us. Five players off the wage bill and fees needed for three of them. The Brentford lad and O'Halloran must be pipe dreams. Only three weeks to find out.

There were Twitter rumours going about that Sevco are hawking Waghorn about among clubs in the English championship. Just rumours though.

Ozyhibby
12-01-2016, 12:33 PM
From Jame Doleman again:

For those asking 810 Works say WiFi at Ibrox stopped when the isp, Virgin media withdrew service due to non-payment.

Full report soon

Bostonhibby
12-01-2016, 12:34 PM
There were Twitter rumours going about that Sevco are hawking Waghorn about among clubs in the English championship. Just rumours though.

:faf: That horse has bolted, they didn't really want him last time and he just seems a bit heavier now!

PatHead
12-01-2016, 12:37 PM

Surely if they haven't paid player bonuses which were due in December they have to inform SPFL/SFA.

Ozyhibby
12-01-2016, 12:42 PM
http://news.stv.tv/west-central/1338780-rangers-wi-fi-providers-bid-to-ring-fence-300000-over-unpaid-bill/

This interesting as it says the amount is still in dispute while Jame Doleman said the amount was settled?

Ozyhibby
12-01-2016, 12:42 PM
Surely if they haven't paid player bonuses which were due in December they have to inform SPFL/SFA.

That's what I thought but maybe bonuses are treated differently?

Ozyhibby
12-01-2016, 12:55 PM
https://rangersfraudcase.wordpress.com/2016/01/12/802-works-ltd-v-the-rangers-football-club-ltd/

James Doleman's report

Treadstone
12-01-2016, 01:03 PM
https://rangersfraudcase.wordpress.com/2016/01/12/802-works-ltd-v-the-rangers-football-club-ltd/

James Doleman's report

“There was no notice of problems until payment was asked for,” he added.

Peak Sevco.

brog
12-01-2016, 01:07 PM

Yes, any remuneration default should be reported within 2 days. Until such time as the default is resolved any club in default should only be allowed to play U-20 players. The rules only state "remuneration", no distinction between basic wages & bonuses. However for a club that didn't know it had to notify the authorities of the EBT scheme this is obviously just a minor understanding!! Separately did Sevco's lawyers' arguments today not sound uncannily like the much beloved & missed Self-Sufficient Southern? :wink:

steakbake
12-01-2016, 01:15 PM

Also, hence the various breathless stories about him being the first player in the UK to hit 25 goals so far, that he's the penalty king and he's tipped for England...

Bostonhibby
12-01-2016, 01:20 PM
Also, hence the various breathless stories about him being the first player in the UK to hit 25 goals so far, that he's the penalty king and he's tipped for England...

Jeez, maybe he is the one that warbler has been saying will be the next England goalkeeper then :crazy:

Do they honestly think that most English clubs don't know Waghorns track record and the level he has finally started scoring at? Maybe they are developing him for Wigan.

steakbake
12-01-2016, 01:25 PM
Jeez, maybe he is the one that warbler has been saying will be the next England goalkeeper then :crazy:

Do they honestly think that most English clubs don't know Waghorns track record and the level he has finally started scoring at? Maybe they are developing him for Wigan.

It is hard to separate it from the usual fawning but it's particularly noticeable right now.

Ozyhibby
12-01-2016, 02:15 PM
https://johnjamessite.wordpress.com/2016/01/12/ethereal-matters-at-ibrox/

greenginger
12-01-2016, 03:18 PM
http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14198666.Wi_Fi_firm_has___300_000_Rangers__cash_ri ng_fenced_over_money_fears/

It would seem that the £ 300,000 had already been arrested on 31st December.

brog
12-01-2016, 03:34 PM
http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14198666.Wi_Fi_firm_has___300_000_Rangers__cash_ri ng_fenced_over_money_fears/

It would seem that the £ 300,000 had already been arrested on 31st December.

Yep, today's hearing was to confirm whether the arrestment would continue. The MSM are doing better, only about 10 days behind the story! What will happen however is with this info in the public domain it may panic other creditors & we see the equivalent of a rush on the bank. More fun to come I'm sure.

worcesterhibby
12-01-2016, 03:39 PM

Any suggestion that five players are needed off the wage bill and they need fees for three of them sounds bogus to be honest. Surely it would depend what the three fees are ??

if they got a big payday for one player then they wouldn't need to sell the others ? it doesn't really make financial sense, unless they have already negotiated the deals. Let's not hold our breaths.

Ozyhibby
12-01-2016, 03:44 PM
Any suggestion that five players are needed off the wage bill and they need fees for three of them sounds bogus to be honest. Surely it would depend what the three fees are ??

if they got a big payday for one player then they wouldn't need to sell the others ? it doesn't really make financial sense, unless they have already negotiated the deals. Let's not hold our breaths.

Like Hearts and the old Rangers before them, the last place they will cut back on is on the pitch. It should of course be where they first look to cut their cloth but that's why they get in the trouble they do.

Treadstone
12-01-2016, 03:48 PM

Agreed. PMac sticking his chin out more than usual in that entry. Less ambiguity than usual. We will see at end of window how right he is.

Ozyhibby
12-01-2016, 03:49 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160112/f3b03f8822b0ce50c3b53663f0fe6952.jpg

greenginger
12-01-2016, 03:52 PM

Their accounts stated they would need £2.5 million to get to the end of the season and that " the forecast cash flows assume conservative amounts generated from player sales "

JeMeSouviens
12-01-2016, 04:19 PM

O/t - can only imagine how ****** tortuous his play's gonna be! Pity the poor buggers that have to sit through it ...

Seveno
12-01-2016, 05:01 PM
The WiFi plans sounds a big like the grand plan that was to be headed by Jim Traynor? As I recall, no Rangers news would be available through normal media channels and fans would get exclusive news, interviews etc through Rangers own internet channel which would generate millions through their subscribers.

Somewhat ironic that there is no real Rangers news in the MSM these days but us fans glean it all on the Internet. :greengrin

HoboHarry
12-01-2016, 08:56 PM
JJ claiming that Sevco have another date with Big Mike tomorrow.....

https://johnjamessite.wordpress.com/2016/01/12/litigation-coming-thick-fast/

CropleyWasGod
12-01-2016, 08:58 PM
Twitter tells us that Rangers are looking at the Albanian striker, Brocan Routa.

portycabbage
12-01-2016, 09:07 PM
O/t - can only imagine how ****** tortuous his play's gonna be! Pity the poor buggers that have to sit through it ...

Indeed.

But he doesn't like to mention he's writing a play, due to his legendary modesty and self-effacing nature.

HoboHarry
12-01-2016, 09:09 PM
Twitter tells us that Rangers are looking at the Albanian striker, Brocan Routa.

That was funny...:greengrin

portycabbage
12-01-2016, 09:09 PM

They should have gone for Ronny Dial-up as manager.

HoboHarry
12-01-2016, 09:10 PM
Indeed.

But he doesn't like to mention he's writing a play, due to his legendary modesty and self-effacing nature.
I don't honestly get the level of abuse he gets. He gets some stuff right and some stuff wrong the same as anyone else but I would rather read his material than the crap in the Daily ******.....

Stax
12-01-2016, 09:11 PM

Sounds like just what they need given their recent Wifi problems :wink:

Stax
12-01-2016, 09:12 PM
Sounds like just what they need given their recent Wifi problems :wink:
Whoosh...:greengrin

portycabbage
12-01-2016, 09:31 PM
I don't honestly get the level of abuse he gets. He gets some stuff right and some stuff wrong the same as anyone else but I would rather read his material than the crap in the Daily ******.....

It's not so much what he writes but how he writes. I would be more than happy if everything he wrote about The Rangers came to pass, and I don't claim to know especially whether he's right or wrong more often. I just find his writing style annoying as he appears to be constantly on the verge of creaming himself about how magic he is! I don't like the DR either though.

NORTHERNHIBBY
12-01-2016, 09:43 PM

Glad I said that out loud before I googled it to see if he was decent.

CropleyWasGod
12-01-2016, 09:59 PM
They should have gone for Ronny Dial-up as manager.
And bring back Kirk Broadband.

portycabbage
12-01-2016, 10:04 PM
And bring back Kirk Broadband.

Peter Modem-wingie up front.

Pedantic_Hibee
12-01-2016, 10:09 PM

Now THAT is gold.

Jim Herriot
12-01-2016, 10:10 PM
I believe the internet bill is so high because of the heavy use of their ftp server...

HoboHarry
12-01-2016, 10:10 PM
Now THAT is gold.
Naw it isnae. That was Spandau Ballet ya daft get.......

Pedantic_Hibee
12-01-2016, 10:30 PM

I hold your comment in conkempt...

HUTCHYHIBBY
12-01-2016, 10:34 PM

I know this much is true.

Sweet Left Peg
12-01-2016, 11:12 PM

Too late. He has signed for Internezionale.

Hibby70
12-01-2016, 11:38 PM
Guarding Old Derry's Firewalls

Brunswickbill
12-01-2016, 11:53 PM
It's a web of deceit at Ibrokes.

HibeesLA
12-01-2016, 11:55 PM
Stopped working because Ashley has all the IP's

itslegaltender
13-01-2016, 06:54 AM

Not what I'm hearing, they apparently are trailing Nay Y Fi from a Chinese team.

Jack Hackett
13-01-2016, 09:12 AM
:rolleyes:

:greengrin

w pilton hibby
13-01-2016, 09:54 AM

Reported in the media this morning that Clark and Law have both been told that they can leave this month.

Moulin Yarns
13-01-2016, 10:00 AM
Reported in the media this morning that Clark and Law have both been told that they can leave this month.

Any truth that they are going to New York to take up Basketball :wink:

Smartie
13-01-2016, 10:12 AM

Both decent players imo and I've always been surprised that "the hordes" haven't particularly warmed to them.

I could see them both being successful elsewhere and under any other circumstances (the fact that I think we have better than them both at the moment) I'd be happy to take either of them at Hibs.

brog
13-01-2016, 11:19 AM
Both decent players imo and I've always been surprised that "the hordes" haven't particularly warmed to them.

I could see them both being successful elsewhere and under any other circumstances (the fact that I think we have better than them both at the moment) I'd be happy to take either of them at Hibs.

Like you I think we have better but it was interesting during Sevco's mini crisis in December that Warbs immediately, but respectfully, ditched the youngsters he's been raving about all season & reinstated Law & Sheils etc. He may not have that option when the next crisis arrives!

PatHead
13-01-2016, 11:23 AM

Maybe need to free up the wages? Probably still on a decent wedge as Ally "negotiated" their contracts.

Kato
13-01-2016, 11:51 AM
I believe the internet bill is so high because of the heavy use of their ftp server...

No one else noticed - but I did you humourous scamp you. :not worth

O'Rourke3
13-01-2016, 12:42 PM

Clark is the equivelent of Wayne Foster. Squaffs one in and misses sitters. No ta

Sent via the bushes @ EM

NAE NOOKIE
13-01-2016, 01:02 PM

:faf:

I hear that the The Gers have signed up with the same company as sponsor Borussia Dortmund's 'Signal iduna park.

Ibrox is to be re named the 'Nae Signal iduna park' ... :greengrin

Big_Franck
13-01-2016, 01:12 PM

Law is decent, although the rangers fans seem to really dislike him, but Clark is brutal IMO. I'm always happy to see his name on the teamsheet for them and I wouldn't have him at Hibs. He'd struggle to get an English League 1 club i'd say.

TrinityHibs
13-01-2016, 01:31 PM
I get confused about who plays for them but always thought Law was a decent player against us. No idea who the other guy is.

HoboHarry
13-01-2016, 01:37 PM
I get confused about who plays for them but always thought Law was a decent player against us. No idea who the other guy is.
Nicky Clark is, I think, the son of the ex Hearts and Rangers galoot Sandy Clark

Smartie
13-01-2016, 01:44 PM
Nicky Clark is, I think, the son of the ex Hearts and Rangers galoot Sandy Clark

Yep, he is.

Scored a bucketload for QoS when they were in League 1 then joined The Rangers when they were promoted to that league.

I don't think he's a world-beater but he is a handy enough penalty box striker who gets goals for teams who create a lot of chances.

I'd play him before Kenny Miller every time.

Brunswickbill
13-01-2016, 05:25 PM
JJ on court cases and the Rangers supporting Justice Smith https://johnjamessite.wordpress.com/2016/01/13/the-bank-of-last-resort/

Today in the Court of Session P1266/15 Mash Holdings Ltd under Section 996 of the Companies Act relating to the RIFC resolution to strip MA of his voting rights at the AGM. Expect Sandy Easdale to follow suit.

Friday 15 January procedural hearing at Court of Session in respect of Charles Green’s appeal against the court’s decision to refuse his application to force RIFC to pay his legal fees for the fraud case involving the purchase of RFC assets.

Ozyhibby
13-01-2016, 06:38 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160113/7ff32697f4adda91112727b45d106fe8.jpg

Brunswickbill
13-01-2016, 07:08 PM
James Doleman has Ticketus V Whyte and others at the Royal Courts of Justice Chancery Division tomorrow 14 January. Likely to be procedural.

Bostonhibby
13-01-2016, 07:26 PM
Wasn't he an ex hearts and now defunct Glasgow rangers leg end? The big flabby flatulent bit at the top end of the leg.

greenginger
13-01-2016, 07:29 PM
James Doleman has Ticketus V Whyte and others at the Royal Courts of Justice Chancery Division tomorrow 14 January. Likely to be procedural.

and Green v TRFC on Friday 15th , appeal to get legals paid by Sevco .

Iain G
14-01-2016, 07:22 AM

Thought he was a hairdresser?!

greenginger
14-01-2016, 01:05 PM
https://johnjamessite.wordpress.com/

JJ has supplied a very handy Court diary for Sevco and friends.

Ozyhibby
14-01-2016, 01:13 PM

Ah, good. Mines was getting out of date. I'll cut and paste to my notes. [emoji3]

Keith_M
14-01-2016, 02:41 PM

"The threat to Rangers is insolvency and a 15 points deduction. The same club argument will be flipped on its head to avoid a twenty-five point penalty."

I think he may be mistaken as I posit that it is now 25 points for any insolvency event, not just for the second.

CropleyWasGod
14-01-2016, 02:43 PM
"The threat to Rangers is insolvency and a 15 points deduction. The same club argument will be flipped on its head to avoid a twenty-five point penalty."

I think he may be mistaken as I posit that it is now 25 points for any insolvency event, not just for the second.

It's 25 for a second insolvency within 5 years, even when the owners have changed.

Plus 15 for the following season.

Brunswickbill
14-01-2016, 08:36 PM

A useful list right enough.

He seems to have missed MA's Judicial Review of SFA fine of £1000 for dual ownership / undue influence on Sevco board. Court of Session due on 4 February according to The Daily Record http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-row-mike-ashley-launches-6823074

Or has MA changed his mind?

I see that someone has asked him about the Industrial Tribunal relating to holiday pay for players but he hasn't responded. Does anyone have any information on this?
(http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-row-mike-ashley-launches-6823074)

Houchy
14-01-2016, 09:49 PM
:faf:

I hear that the The Gers have signed up with the same company as sponsor Borussia Dortmund's 'Signal iduna park.

Ibrox is to be re named the 'Nae Signal iduna park' ... :greengrin

I was told by a virgin that the talk talk is that it's all Ronni Dialups fault.

CB_NO3
14-01-2016, 11:46 PM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-fans-aim-even-bigger-7180942

Hehe, this is nearly as good as the Yams Tumbola a few years back.

Ozyhibby
15-01-2016, 05:57 AM
http://m.heraldscotland.com/news/14202274.VIDEO__Mike_Ashley_releases_grip_over_Ran gers_assets___but_trademarks_remain_his_for_now/

SPORTS Direct owner Mike Ashley’s grip over key Rangers assets has been released, it has been revealed.
Securities held by the billionaire Sports Direct and Newcastle United owner over property including the Murray Park training ground, Edmiston House and Albion car park have been released in the last few days, according to Registers of Scotland documents. (StateAid nut was right)
However the Intellectual Property Office said it was unaware of any active moves or applications being made to release Sports Direct’s hold on the club’s valuable trademarks and badges.
An IPO spokesman said: “The owner of the UK-specific trademarks of Rangers are still owned SportsDirect.com Retail Ltd. There is no information that this is likely to change at present.”
The development comes over a week after Rangers announced it had taken out a £6.5 million loan from associates of club chairman Dave King – most of which would be used to pay off a £5 million emergency loan to Mike Ashley’s Sports Direct – which gave the company security over vital club assets.
Newcastle owner Ashley, who has a near 9% share in Rangers, gave the Scottish Championship club the money to help them remain solvent.
Registers of Scotland confirmed that application to discharge the securities over the assets was made by representatives of Sports Direct.
On Christmas Eve Rangers said that repayment of the loan was made that would see security over the Murray Park training base, the Albion car park, Edmiston House and their registered trademarks returned to their control.
As Sports Direct never confirmed receipt of Rangers money, the securities release is the first sign that Mr Ashley has accepted full reimbursement of the loan.
Confusion over the whether the loan was being paid off began a month ago, when a continuing bitter legal dispute between Mr Ashley and Mr King took a new twist with a courtroom denial that the Ibrox club had actually repaid a £5m loan to the billionaire businessman.
The legal team acting for King had told a High Court hearing in London that the loan had been repaid to Ashley in full.
However, on the second day of a legal dispute hearing, David Quest QC, acting for Ashley, told a judge that was not the case. Mr Quest said the claim had come as a surprise and been investigated.
He said that they were still in the process of collecting the funds in order to make the repayment and were still waiting to collect another £500,000.
The Rangers International Football Club plc board had previously said it was not in the club’s interests to repay the loan.
Speaking at the club’s AGM in November Mr King explained the decision to go back on a previous pledge not to return the money to Sports Direct, which was not repayable on demand and had no fixed repayment date.
A host of Rangers and club-related trademarks and logos including the famous RFC Scroll crest and the Ready logo were held by Mr Ashley and Sports Direct as security against the £5 million loan, taken by the club at the start of last year.
Ashley also had the right to appoint two directors to the board for the duration of the loan facility, tightening the Newcastle owner’s grip on the club.
In May, last year, Ashley called for an extraordinary meeting to pay back his £5m, even though it is understood the sum was payable on demand. The motion failed to receive the necessary backing from shareholders.
Through his Sports Direct empire, Ashley controls Rangers’ retail and merchandise streams and King and his fellow directors have been keen to renegotiate the deals to secure more favourable terms for Rangers.
The Newcastle United owner has launched a series of legal moves against the board in recent months while supporters continue to boycott official shops and Sports Direct outlets in protest at his controversial relationship with the club.
The Herald understands that any repayment will not have an effect on Mike Ashley’s control over the Rangers Retail joint-venture.
In January, last year, Sports Direct were given a further 26 percent of shares in Rangers Retail to add to the 49 percent which was already owned by the English businessman. It was a condition of the £5 million emergency loan to the club.
Even if the loan is paid off and Sports Direct did not have control of the shares, Mr Ashley would still have control of the company which runs the club’s entire retail and merchandise operation, including the club’s Rangers Megastore.
That is because only Sports Direct has A shares in the operation and even with 49 per cent of Rangers Retail, they are twice as valuable when it comes to voting. That’s because each A share receives two votes instead of just one on “Financial Matters”.
In November it emerged Mr Ashley, who is also Newcastle United owner, joined the Rangers Retail board with club chairman Dave King.
The billionaire Sports Direct chief had already been the ultimate controlling party of the division but after his appointment, his people outnumbered King’s by three to two.
The Rangers Retail board remains made up of four directors, Mr King and Rangers International Football Club plc director Paul Murray alongside Ashley, Sports Direct International chief executive David Forsey. Sports Direct’s head of legal Cameron Olsen is both company secretary of Rangers Retail and SDI.
The Rangers Retail registered office also remains at Sports Direct International HQ in Shirebrook, Derbyshire.
Mr King has previously admitted that the speed in which the Sports Direct loan would be paid off would be down to the company.
Can anyone explain on what basis Ashley is able to hold on to the IP assets for now?

CropleyWasGod
15-01-2016, 07:08 AM
WI-FI at Ibrox will now be jointly supplied by EE/BT. Although it's just a loan.

Keith_M
15-01-2016, 07:21 AM
Any truth in the rumour that a Power Card Meter (http://www.scottishpower.co.uk/customer-services/pay-as-you-go/) has been installed at Ibrox due to unpaid Leccy Bills?

Bill Milne
15-01-2016, 08:18 AM
Watched the Bread Man on TV the other night. As usual, he is denying that the The Huns have made any bids for players. Obviously, St Johnstone are adamant that the The Huns have made two bids for O'Halloran. Clearly then, one side is lying. I think we should be told, though I have my suspicions!!

greenginger
15-01-2016, 08:56 AM
Mr Doleman reporting from court re Chuckie's claim for legals.

Sorry, got that wrong, its the WiFi mob !

Bostonhibby
15-01-2016, 09:01 AM
Any truth in the rumour that a Power Card Meter (http://www.scottishpower.co.uk/customer-services/pay-as-you-go/) has been installed at Ibrox due to unpaid Leccy Bills?

Don't think so, they have made a deliberate decision to help the environment by powering everything directly from the hot air generated whenever the warbler starts talking transfers.

Its all part of making Ibrox greener.

Jim44
15-01-2016, 09:07 AM
Watched the Bread Man on TV the other night. As usual, he is denying that the The Huns have made any bids for players. Obviously, St Johnstone are adamant that the The Huns have made two bids for O'Halloran. Clearly then, one side is lying. I think we should be told, though I have my suspicions!!

Despite his upfront persona of a 'respectable', clear talking individual, I think he is a devious, fast talking liar. Sevco have made bids for O'Halloran and Diagouraga, which have been rejected. If they hadn't made any sort of bid, why would Warburton be complaining of being held to ransom?

grunt
15-01-2016, 09:26 AM

Sorry, got that wrong, its the WiFi mob !There's so many it gets confusing!

Jim44
15-01-2016, 09:58 AM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-fans-aim-even-bigger-7180942

Hehe, this is nearly as good as the Yams Tumbola a few years back.

How does this sit with the fact that MA/SD still hold rights on trademarks etc.?

Ozyhibby
15-01-2016, 10:01 AM

Sorry, got that wrong, its the WiFi mob !

Looks like it delayed till 11am.

brog
15-01-2016, 10:05 AM
Despite his upfront persona of a 'respectable', clear talking individual, I think he is a devious, fast talking liar. Sevco have made bids for O'Halloran and Diagouraga, which have been rejected. If they hadn't made any sort of bid, why would Warburton be complaining of being held to ransom?

Spot on! Warbs as Brentford Manager pays Sevco £1m for Lewis MacLeod, who has not started a game for Brentford. Wards as Sevco manager tries to buy a Brentford player for 10% of his nominal value & does similarly with O'Halloran, who I think should be in a similar value range to JC. He then has the cheek to say he won't be held to ransom! How can Dick Turpin be held to ransom!!?

lapsedhibee
15-01-2016, 10:15 AM
He then has the cheek to say he won't be held to ransom!
He's possibly confusing his respectful self with Arthur Ransome, who made a living making up stories that children might believe.

Weststandwanab
15-01-2016, 10:23 AM
He's possibly confusing his respectful self with Arthur Ransome, who made a living making up stories that children might believe.

And damn good books they were too.

Maybe a version of Swallows and Amazon's could be applied here to Sevco, respectfully of course !

Moulin Yarns
15-01-2016, 10:32 AM
And damn good books they were too.

Maybe a version of Swallows and Amazon's could be applied here to Sevco, respectfully of course !

And we now the name of the character that Warby most resembles :wink: clue: Third eldest Walker

Bostonhibby
15-01-2016, 10:37 AM
And we now the name of the character that Warby most resembles :wink: clue: Third eldest Walker
Terry butcher

Weststandwanab
15-01-2016, 10:53 AM
Looks like it delayed till 11am.

Case about to start, apparently

Jim44
15-01-2016, 11:14 AM

There's a thread on FF about Sevco being about to put in a third bid for O'Halloran. Seems the muppets know more about their club than Warburton. The first bid was apparently £150k.

Ozyhibby
15-01-2016, 11:31 AM
Breaking: Glasgow Sheriff rejects bid by WiFi company 802 Works to arrest £300,000 from Rangers FC

greenginger
15-01-2016, 11:35 AM
Breaking: Glasgow Sheriff rejects bid by WiFi company 802 Works to arrest £300,000 from Rangers FC

Aw well, not to worry, hope Chuckie is successful with his claim.

Bostonhibby
15-01-2016, 11:35 AM

So they just need to bill them for payment? Once it's not paid; letter before action then sue, if still not paid move to enforcement?

Ozyhibby
15-01-2016, 11:41 AM
Judge ends hearing by ruling both sides should pay their own costs.

Geo_1875
15-01-2016, 11:45 AM
So they just need to bill them for payment? Once it's not paid; letter before action then sue, if still not paid move to enforcement?

Surely they've already been billed before the company initiated legal action?

Ozyhibby
15-01-2016, 11:45 AM
Judge told court he was satisfied that there was 'no immediate risk' of Rangers going put of business.

Ozyhibby
15-01-2016, 11:46 AM
Rangers provided profit/loss statement for Dec 31, 2015 that showed half-year losses significantly down to just below £500,000.

Ozyhibby
15-01-2016, 11:46 AM
802 Works Limited failed to satisfy the sheriff that there is a risk of Rangers being on verge of insolvency.

Keith_M
15-01-2016, 11:48 AM

Now they presuambly take DerHun to court to force them to settle the bill.

Bostonhibby
15-01-2016, 12:17 PM
Surely they've already been billed before the company initiated legal action?

you'd hope so, but its probably down to terms, for example dodgy dave is likely to have built in a future payment date that is as far ahead as they can legally get away with, the company are probably concerned that there's a chance in the future that the latest version of the rangers will go pop / bump them hence the original action? who knows? something must have made them uneasy.

If the bills in and payment date due / imminent, if its not paid then sue and enforce. Could actually be that the tactic is to pay no one until they do sue them!

KeithTheHibby
15-01-2016, 12:28 PM
Rangers provided profit/loss statement for Dec 31, 2015 that showed half-year losses significantly down to just below £500,000.

So in 6 months of significant increased ticket revenue and much lower wages they are still losing 500k? Shambles of a club.

Moulin Yarns
15-01-2016, 12:34 PM
If I remember it right, the Wi-Fi company billed The Rangers, they said it wasn't up to spec, Then the Wi-Fi co took them to court.

Geo_1875
15-01-2016, 12:39 PM
If I remember it right, the Wi-Fi company billed The Rangers, they said it wasn't up to spec, Then the Wi-Fi co took them to court.

That's a common excuse among businesses who can't/won't pay debts.

Ozyhibby
15-01-2016, 01:14 PM
https://rangersfraudcase.wordpress.com/2016/01/15/rangers-win-300k-arrestment-case/

CropleyWasGod
15-01-2016, 01:25 PM
https://rangersfraudcase.wordpress.com/2016/01/15/rangers-win-300k-arrestment-case/

A few things strike me.

1. I'm not sure that ring-fencing the debt protects the WiFi company at all. The debt is in dispute, and in that light even a ring-fenced debt would rank with all others in an insolvency. However, had the Sheriff ordered that the money be set aside in a separate account, that would have had serious cash-flow issues for Rangers. That's the big win for them in this case.

2. profit and loss account. Unaudited? No Balance Sheet? They'll be fine, then. :rolleyes:

3. each side has to pay their own legal expenses. That's going to sting. Again.

HibeeMassive
15-01-2016, 02:09 PM

"A final decision in the dispute is not expected until mid 2017"

Is that a typo, or genuinely how long it takes to get through the law/court system these days??

greenginger
15-01-2016, 03:49 PM
So in 6 months of significant increased ticket revenue and much lower wages they are still losing 500k? Shambles of a club.

That £ 500K could have little bearing on their whole year.

Published half-yearly figures last year showed a loss of £ 2.6 million against a full year loss of £ 8.5 million.

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/news/market-news/market-news-detail/RFC/12299859.html

About 30% of loss occurred/declared in first 6 months .

Hibernia&Alba
15-01-2016, 03:52 PM
So, all in all, are they Donald ducked going forward? Fingers crossed :pray:

PeeKay
15-01-2016, 03:54 PM
"Sheriff Miller said that he had been assured by Rangers that the figures were accurate"

:faf::faf:

Hibernia&Alba
15-01-2016, 03:56 PM
"Sheriff Miller said that he had been assured by Rangers that the figures were accurate"

Aye, them and Bernie Madoff tae

ehf
15-01-2016, 04:04 PM

Sheriff Miller won't need to buy a drink at his local lodge for the rest of the year...

greenginger
15-01-2016, 04:49 PM
Has there been any comments anywhere concerning the Green v RIFC for his legal expenses ?

grunt
15-01-2016, 04:57 PM
Has there been any comments anywhere concerning the Green v RIFC for his legal expenses ?Yeah STV had a story earlier about Green having to post a £50k bond. http://news.stv.tv/west-central/1339222-green-told-to-lodge-50000-bond-ahead-of-rangers-legal-fees-appeal/

jonty
15-01-2016, 08:51 PM
WI-FI at Ibrox will now be jointly supplied by EE/BT. Although it's just a loan.

subtle :greengrin

FranckSuzy
15-01-2016, 10:35 PM

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 08:56 AM
James Doleman has just tweeted.

At the Royal Courts of Justice for interim hearing in case of Sports Direct International Plc v Rangers International Football Club

Can't even remember what this one is about?

greenginger
19-01-2016, 09:03 AM
James Doleman has just tweeted.

At the Royal Courts of Justice for interim hearing in case of Sports Direct International Plc v Rangers International Football Club

Can't even remember what this one is about?

Its a follow on from the case before Christmas for the contempt charge against King for talking about the Sports Direct deal.
Any sanctions against Sevco and costs to be announced.

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:25 AM
Hearing today is procedural ahead of main trial. Mr McCormack QC is again representing Rangers, Mr Guest QC for Sports Direct.

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:26 AM
SD counsel opens by telling court that they are seeking damages over contempt of court.

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:26 AM
Counsel for RFC says Mike Ashley did not sign witness statement on time asks for dismissal.

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:27 AM
"They have to live with the situation they have created for themselves" RFC counsel tells court.

Ozyhibby
Judge says he plans to "strip out" SD damages claim.

Ozyhibby
Counsel for SD says that despite the delay in receiving witness statements the judge must look at the "overall justice of the case."

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:28 AM
Judge says that if SD had really lost millions "Mr Ashley would be kicking the door in."

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:28 AM
Counsel for SD says the losses caused to his clients business by actions are large but "unquantifiable"

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:29 AM
Judge notes that SD share price has "been falling since xmas"

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:29 AM
Judge asks where the original estimate of £200k damages came from?

Counsel says he is not sure.

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:32 AM
Judge says that without disclose of financial figures the SD claim is "pure speculation"

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:33 AM
Counsel for SD says there is an "inherent difficulty" in quantifying losses caused by King's alleged breach of confidentiality.

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:34 AM
Counsel for RFC says SD actions are "unfair" to his clients.

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:34 AM
Judge making ruling.

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:35 AM
Judge notes SD only gave RFC witness statements at 5pm last night.

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:36 AM
Judge says SD explanation for delay in statements is "unconvincing" as case began in June 2015.

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:37 AM
Judge notes that the list if damages given by SD was "unverified"

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:38 AM
Judge says however that despite delay it would be "disproportionate" to rule out SD evidence.

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:39 AM
Judge says SD actions an "abuse of process of the court,"

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:40 AM
Judge says he has come to the conclusion that SD want to "parade in the course of the trial, possibly for outside consumption"

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:41 AM
Judge rules that sections of Ashley's witness statement relating to damages be "struck out"

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:41 AM
Now moving onto costs.

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:42 AM
Counsel for RFC says "while we would dearly like the money" costs are impossible to quantify yet.

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:47 AM
Judge asks counsel for RFC is he is asking for Ashley to be sent to prison?

"You can have your fun with Mr Ashley at the trial" he says.

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:48 AM
Counsel for SD now responding on issue of "unverified" statement of losses.

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:50 AM
Counsel for SD says there was no verification of loss statement as it had been decided not to pursue the matter further,

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:51 AM
Judge ruling on costs of abandoned SD damages claim.

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:53 AM
Judge says "there must have been a deliberate decision" to serve the damages figures without a statement of truth attached.

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:55 AM
Judge says SD conduct has been "abusive" says figures were "plucked out of the air"

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:56 AM
Judge says SD have "wasted the courts time"

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:57 AM
Judge asks counsel for RFC to prepare a schedule of costs for his consideration.

Velma Dinkley
19-01-2016, 09:59 AM
This judge really seems to dislike Mike Ashley and it seems to be clouding his judgement significantly.

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 09:59 AM
Judge says his clerk has been receiving emails about blogs accusing him of "being a mason"

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 10:00 AM
Judge says blogs have said his wife is a Rangers supporter "this is untrue"

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 10:00 AM
Judge says the person emailing him has been asking for action to b e taken against bloggers "this is not something intend to do"

Geo_1875
19-01-2016, 10:01 AM
This judge really seems to dislike Mike Ashley and it seems to be clouding his judgement significantly.

He sounds like the legal equivalent of a Scottish football referee who can't wait to get stuck into Sevco's opponents.

Wouldn't be surprised if he leapt up waving a red card.

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 10:02 AM
Court adjourns, Full trial with be 5 Feb.

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 10:03 AM
All the above posts were cut and pasted from James Dolemans tweets.

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 10:03 AM
Court adjourns, full trial with be 8 Feb, expected to last 5 days,

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 10:04 AM
Not sure what just happened. It appeared like SD backed down but we are now heading for a 5 day trial?

H18S NX
19-01-2016, 10:05 AM
It seems to me that sevco are untouchable,wheres my apron.

Iain G
19-01-2016, 10:06 AM
A few things strike me.

1. I'm not sure that ring-fencing the debt protects the WiFi company at all. The debt is in dispute, and in that light even a ring-fenced debt would rank with all others in an insolvency. However, had the Sheriff ordered that the money be set aside in a separate account, that would have had serious cash-flow issues for Rangers. That's the big win for them in this case.

2. profit and loss account. Unaudited? No Balance Sheet? They'll be fine, then. :rolleyes:

3. each side has to pay their own legal expenses. That's going to sting. Again.

Did we get a note of which Lodge the Sheriff belongs to or what his season ticket seat number at Ibrox was?

doddsy
19-01-2016, 10:11 AM
He sounds like the legal equivalent of a Scottish football referee who can't wait to get stuck into Sevco's opponents.

It always amazes me that people in Scotland are surprised to find the Institutions are inherently biased towards the establishment. Rangers are a club of the establishment. Mike Ashley is getting a hard lesson in learning just how corrupt Scotlands institutions really are. The Judge had no reason to begin stating of anything other than the facts of the case but chose to begin slating SD because it was already decided before he entered the Court what the outcome would be. I am anything but surprised, I would have been shocked if SD had been treated fairly. That is how the wee free of Scotland are, unfortunately for the rest of us who would prefer to live in an inclusive fair society one free of bigots. And for the record I am not a Catholic which should not matter anyhow but shockingly it does in this banana republic.

Dalianwanda
19-01-2016, 10:21 AM
It always amazes me that people in Scotland are surprised to find the Institutions are inherently biased towards the establishment. Rangers are a club of the establishment. Mike Ashley is getting a hard lesson in learning just how corrupt Scotlands institutions really are. The Judge had no reason to begin stating of anything other than the facts of the case but chose to begin slating SD because it was already decided before he entered the Court what the outcome would be. I am anything but surprised, I would have been shocked if SD had been treated fairly. That is how the wee free of Scotland are, unfortunately for the rest of us who would prefer to live in an inclusive fair society one free of bigots. And for the record I am not a Catholic which should not matter anyhow but shockingly it does in this banana republic.
I thought this was being heard in England? Maybe a different case I'm thinking of..

doddsy
19-01-2016, 10:25 AM
I thought this was being heard in England? Maybe a different case I'm thinking of..

If it is being heard in England then sorry about that, however, what I said is still more or less the truth of the institutions, it is rife with the wee free/masons.

Treadstone
19-01-2016, 10:25 AM

Think you're right. Royal court of justice wasn't it ?

doddsy
19-01-2016, 10:29 AM
Think you're right. Royal court of justice wasn't it ?

England/Scotland, it does'nt matter really does it, the handshakers are everywhere.

Smartie
19-01-2016, 10:37 AM
England/Scotland, it does'nt matter really does it, the handshakers are everywhere.

The thing is, this isn't exactly a black and white goodies vs baddies situation where only corruption can lead to the baddies winning.

Ashley is an odious turd himself and imo there is every chance that he is at it. It can't be great being a judge caught up in the middle of this bun fight.

doddsy
19-01-2016, 10:39 AM
The thing is, this isn't exactly a black and white goodies vs baddies situation where only corruption can lead to the baddies winning.

Ashley is an odious turd himself and imo there is every chance that he is at it. It can't be great being a judge caught up in the middle of this bun fight.

Surely the Judge should just stick to the facts of the case.

Jim44
19-01-2016, 10:40 AM

I was of the same understanding. But, irrespective of where the case is being conducted, I would have expected a government appointed judge to overlook personal opinions and prejudices and consider the facts of the case. The devil in me wants everything to go against Sevco but if it appears that it is the opposite then my ( perhaps naive) natural faith in justice would have to accept it. It turns my stomach to think that a judge would be corrupt in his findings.

doddsy
19-01-2016, 10:43 AM
I was of the same understanding. But, irrespective of where the case is being conducted, I would have expected a government appointed judge to overlook personal opinions and prejudices and consider the facts of the case. The devil in me wants everything to go against Sevco but if it appears that it is the opposite then my ( perhaps naive) natural faith in justice would have to accept it. It turns my stomach to think that a judge would be corrupt in his findings.

Best you turn your eyes away from cases involving TRIFC as your blind faith in impartial justice will be sorely lost.

JimBHibees
19-01-2016, 11:01 AM

Sounds like you have a bit of an issue with this.

doddsy
19-01-2016, 11:04 AM
Sounds like you have a bit of an issue with this.

Just want a fair and inclusive Scotland which does not have secretive groups of peepul who put themselves above all others.

Nothing wrong with that is there?:flag:

cabbageandribs1875
19-01-2016, 11:04 AM

or a red hand

Dalianwanda
19-01-2016, 11:13 AM
Just want a fair and inclusive Scotland which does not have secretive groups of peepul who put themselves above all others.

Nothing wrong with that is there?:flag:

From what I've read this judge is a bit of a bampot and not scared to totally fly in the face of whats deemed as right or accepted..

And yes theres secret societies all over the place..But I still don't see what this particular case has to do with an inclusive Scotland (anything dealt with in Scotland, yes :wink:)

doddsy
19-01-2016, 11:25 AM
From what I've read this judge is a bit of a bampot and not scared to totally fly in the face of whats deemed as right or accepted..

And yes theres secret societies all over the place..But I still don't see what this particular case has to do with an inclusive Scotland (anything dealt with in Scotland, yes :wink:)

What's wrong with what's deemed to be right? The wrong?

greenginger
19-01-2016, 11:29 AM
Not sure what just happened. It appeared like SD backed down but we are now heading for a 5 day trial?

The origins of the case stem from an injunction Ashley got on the Sevco board before last June's GM, preventing the terms of the contract being discussed. King was accused of breaching the injunction and what has been discussed is damages for the breach and the trial will be for contempt of the court injunction.

The way this Judge behaves he will probably overrule the injunction and criticise the court that granted it and finish off with a couple of verses of the Sash. :greengrin

Dalianwanda
19-01-2016, 11:37 AM
What's wrong with what's deemed to be right? The wrong? Its subjective....

Ozyhibby
19-01-2016, 11:41 AM
https://rangersfraudcase.wordpress.com/2016/01/19/judge-attacks-sports-direct-over-rfc-damages-claim/

doddsy
19-01-2016, 11:48 AM
Its subjective....

'Those who wish to complicate matters seek to evade the truth'

What's subjective about the truth? Why would a Judge however big a 'bampot' he or she is regarded, not look to what's accepted as being 'right'? Sorry but I cannot accept a person should be a judge who turns away from what is accepted as being 'right' and I would substitute the word 'truth' for what's right for a Judge. If a Judge interprets the facts of a case properly he or she should arrive at what is clearly 'right/truth', yes?

Dalianwanda
19-01-2016, 11:59 AM
'Those who wish to complicate matters seek to evade the truth'

What's subjective about the truth? Why would a Judge however big a 'bampot' he or she is regarded, not look to what's accepted as being 'right'? Sorry but I cannot accept a person should be a judge who turns away from what is accepted as being 'right' and I would substitute the word 'truth' for what's right for a Judge. If a Judge interprets the facts of a case properly he or she should arrive at what is clearly 'right/truth', yes?

In terms of the judges behaviour it's subjective...In terms of the facts of the matter being right or wrong, is that not what the judge is doing? It seemed pretty cut and dry in terms of the information put to him that SD didn't have a case..

Jim44
19-01-2016, 12:01 PM
Best you turn your eyes away from cases involving TRIFC as your blind faith in impartial justice will be sorely lost.

Not 'blind faith', Doddsy, natural faith. There is a wee bit of a difference. If you accept that corruption is intrinsic in our justice system, the game's a bogey.