PDA

View Full Version : NHC Have you ever received someone elses e mail?

TrinityHibs
13-02-2012, 10:40 AM
Sometimes an e mail drops into your inbox that just makes you laugh. Normally its a ropey joke or image. But sometimes its a serious, cold calling introduction. I kept going back to read it and thought it was worth sharing. Any idea who I could forward this one to? I deleted my name but other than that its 100% genuine.

Dear [Fill in the gap] ,

Are you behind with your VAT or PAYE?
Will you be unable to make your next VAT and PAYE payment?
Are you on a time to pay arrangement for outstanding VAT and PAYE?
If yes to any of the above then we can help you.

Many businesses are sufferring these days and HMRC (VAT, PAYE, Corporation Tax) are no longer helping and have been instructed to collect all outstanding monies. We are experts in helping businesses that are in financial difficulty.

Many business owners struggle on having sleepless nights and spending most of their day fending off creditors or juggling the finances rather than running their business and trying to get new business in. Some even keep putting their own personal money into their business when they shouldn't be.

There are other options. We can show you how you can legally write off your business debts but continue trading (if you want to) and keep your assets that areimportantto you i.e. customers, telephone numbers, website. Even vehicles, tools, machinery etc.

We only use methods that are legal and above board but are unknown to most business owners. There is legislation out there to help you. We know what it is and we know how to use it.

Please call and speak to me personally for a free no obligation chat about how we can help you to get rid of all your business debts and all your sleepless nights and get your business back on track and earning you some money.

Call now on 0800 980 2662 or reply to this email.

If I am on the phone or in a meeting leave a message with one of my staff and I will ring you back as soon as I am available.

www.business-advice.net

Kind regards
Phil Allingan
Principal
Business Advice Services
Tel: 0800 980 2662

Pretty Boy
13-02-2012, 10:58 AM
Messrs Whyte and Romanov?

Jim44
13-02-2012, 12:25 PM
The spam emails from lonely ladies are a damn nuisance. You'ld think they would get the addresss right now and again.:greengrin: