PDA

View Full Version : This Weeks Diary

greenginger
12-02-2012, 02:47 PM
Tuesday 14th - Scottish Cup Replays

Wednesday 15th - Scottish Cup Postponed Fixture Ayr vs. Falkirk

Taxation Cup 2nd Replay HMRC Vs HOMFC ( looking for a home win but probs need another replay )

Thursday 16th Wages Day at the PBS. HOMFC Vs Reality , Moglowy and the Monkeys , SFA etc.

Saturday 18th Premier League Dunfermline Vs Inverness

Sunday 19th Premier League Hibs Vs East End Soap Dodgers

Hope I hav'nt missed anything :greengrin

HibbyAndy
12-02-2012, 02:50 PM
Big week for the pubteamers:agree: Cannae see HMRC AND Wages both getting paid.

HibeeSince85
12-02-2012, 02:54 PM
Big week for the pubteamers:agree: Cannae see HMRC AND Wages both getting paid.

Same here, nae luck to the players then!:greengrin

Future17
12-02-2012, 02:58 PM
Tuesday 14th - Scottish Cup Replays

Wednesday 15th - Scottish Cup Postponed Fixture Ayr vs. Falkirk

Taxation Cup 2nd Replay HMRC Vs HOMFC ( looking for a home win but probs need another replay )

Thursday 16th Wages Day at the PBS. HOMFC Vs Reality , Moglowy and the Monkeys , SFA etc.

Saturday 18th Premier League Dunfermline Vs Inverness

Sunday 19th Premier League Hibs Vs East End Soap Dodgers

Hope I hav'nt missed anything :greengrin

For me, it sums up the lack of competition in Scottish football that we always seem to be watching these two against each other.

hibees59
12-02-2012, 02:58 PM
Mon - Sun Craig White denies he's a crook

bighairyfaeleith
12-02-2012, 03:06 PM
For me, it sums up the lack of competition in Scottish football that we always seem to be watching these two against each other.

I agree, watching the same game ten times a season is getting tedious, sooner they change the format to being a knockout competition the better. I don't really care who gets knocked out as long as one of them does!!:wink:

Sean1875
12-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Just out of curiosity, if the wages dont get paid again will there be any punishments coming the yams way or will they be allowed to get away with it again for the next few months before another complaint is made? :rolleyes:

Jack
12-02-2012, 07:55 PM
Just out of curiosity, if the wages dont get paid again will there be any punishments coming the yams way or will they be allowed to get away with it again for the next few months before another complaint is made? :rolleyes:

Previous complaint done and dusted. Would need another complaint from a player to kick off a new complaint.

Given the lack of testicular qualities shown by the SFA, in fact they've shown SFA, you'd have to wonder if it was worthwhile for a yam to rock the sub.

DAVE1875
12-02-2012, 08:26 PM
DAMN YOU! I read the title and thought "return of the Billy Brown diaries?"