PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen fans in the Hibs Club

Carheenlea
12-02-2012, 12:52 AM
Leaving the club this afternoon there were a few young Aberdeen fans being obnoxious towards the ladies on the door, and generally making a fool of themselves. Heard that one or two had to be ejected from the premises earlier.
Pretty poor stuff in what is supposed to be a family friendly club on matchdays.

j'adore hibs
12-02-2012, 08:54 AM
Leaving the club this afternoon there were a few young Aberdeen fans being obnoxious towards the ladies on the door, and generally making a fool of themselves. Heard that one or two had to be ejected from the premises earlier.
Pretty poor stuff in what is supposed to be a family friendly club on matchdays.

Some required a gentle shove out
Think the club need to think about allowing laddies that age in
Over 25's only
Half of them were refusing to sign in when I was arriving

Phil MaGlass
12-02-2012, 08:56 AM
Thats a pity, but with a travelling support of over 1000, yir always goin to get a few numpties, I´ve met alot of Dons fans before games and its been great banter, pity a few let them down.

NORTHERNHIBBY
12-02-2012, 10:10 AM
There is always a percentage of erses amongst a teams' supporr. The same is true of ours.

archiebald
12-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Same every time,and never a MALE committee member to be found

Since90+2
12-02-2012, 01:41 PM
Thats a pity, but with a travelling support of over 1000, yir always goin to get a few numpties, I´ve met alot of Dons fans before games and its been great banter, pity a few let them down.

Generally ive always found Aberdeen fans to be a decent bunch :agree: