PDA

View Full Version : No Soares

maturehibby
11-02-2012, 10:24 PM
Any reason as to why he was not playing today or even on Subs bench ?

Twa Cairpets
11-02-2012, 10:25 PM
injured - pulled hamstring

Bayern Bru
11-02-2012, 10:25 PM
Any reason as to why he was not playing today or even on Subs bench ?

Hamstring injury.

maturehibby
11-02-2012, 10:32 PM
Thanks for that - I think had he been fit he would have started and then subbed and replaced by the" Pitbull"

SMAXXA
11-02-2012, 10:33 PM
a dinny care he jumped lanes on me yesterday acoss from big W, a then pulled away past him and he put the foot down and shot past me in his big white motor, bassa a was raging :wink:, then to make matters worse he must have left before the end of the match or did a flyer at full time as his motor wasnt in the car park outside the ground when I came out....get rid" :greengrin

In all seriousness when he gets fit I think he will be a decent player for us!

NORTHERNHIBBY
11-02-2012, 10:37 PM
Looked like he was struggling near the end last week. Just needs games though, and no injuries.

harpo
12-02-2012, 01:56 PM
He didnt look look like he had a hamstring injury when i saw him and a couple of other Hibs players at 3am wed morning outside shanghai, george st. could have picked up the injury since then of course.

Littlest Hobo
12-02-2012, 02:01 PM
He didnt look look like he had a hamstring injury when i saw him and a couple of other Hibs players at 3am wed morning outside shanghai, george st. could have picked up the injury since then of course.

Nippy stories like this that turns fans agaianst players. Can you no have a drink when you have a pulled hamstring like?

NORTHERNHIBBY
12-02-2012, 02:04 PM

I have pulled worse than a hamstring when I have had a good drink.

harpo
12-02-2012, 02:06 PM
Nippy stories like this that turns fans agaianst players. Can you no have a drink when you have a pulled hamstring like?

Dont know if he he was drinking, didnt say he was :confused:

Sunny1875
12-02-2012, 03:28 PM

Not playing on Thursday so in effect its a non story. How many 25 year olds are falling around blitzed on George St on Friday/Saturday ? if they are turning up to play for our club on Saturday/Sunday then we might have some complaints to make. People go out and enjoy themselves, get over it.

Or would it be better if we had no clubs open after 10pm or alcohol served anywhere so that everyone can be at their best to do whatever job it is they do the following day.