PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV and Hibs App frustrations

cjward2
11-02-2012, 03:32 PM
Cannot get the commentary on the Hibs TV website, it tells me I have to sign up for it, yet my subscription just got renewed for the year in December.
Also have the updated Hibs App on the iPad and it has no live commentary anymore.
Added to that the BBC website does not have a link to open all mics or the live text updates service they used to have.

What in the world is going on!!! I'm going mental here. I've been totally cut off from love football.

Any ideas or help???

BoltonHibee
11-02-2012, 03:34 PM
Same problem here!

First time the app has worked in months??

Doesn't appear to be a place to email anyone

calumb
11-02-2012, 03:37 PM
Cannot get the commentary on the Hibs TV website, it tells me I have to sign up for it, yet my subscription just got renewed for the year in December.
Also have the updated Hibs App on the iPad and it has no live commentary anymore.
Added to that the BBC website does not have a link to open all mics or the live text updates service they used to have.

What in the world is going on!!! I'm going mental here. I've been totally cut off from love football.

Any ideas or help???

In exactly the same boat myself, tried to e-mail them but i don't think that went through. i'm raging

StokePogesHibs
Me too! So this is an improved service???

Help

hibbybrian

I tried to watch Fenlon's interview about today's game but got the message that I have to sign up (like you I renewed in December) :confused: fortunately I'm able to listen to the radio coverage

Tom Hart RIP
11-02-2012, 03:38 PM
Exact same message here. In Tenerife and have to watch the BBC text link FFS.

Unless someone else has another idea?

Tha Cabbage Kid
11-02-2012, 03:42 PM
Exact same message here. In Tenerife and have to watch the BBC text link FFS.

Unless someone else has another idea?

same here getting pi$$3d off!!!!!

PeeJay
11-02-2012, 03:43 PM
No idea why it's not working for you guys - the audio stream's working here in Berlin...

Septimus
11-02-2012, 03:43 PM
I paid for a trial period in this new "improved" service in spite of the fact that I have already paid in the old system. The plain fact is that the club have turned this over to people who do not have a clue.

hibbybrian
11-02-2012, 03:44 PM
try contacting

studio@hiberniantv.co.uk

JoeTortolanoFanClub
same here getting pi$$3d off!!!!!

Me too in Moldova. get it sorted Petrie !

BoltonHibee
30 odd quid and it's not worked for months

blindsummit
11-02-2012, 03:45 PM

Any ideas or help???

I am totally hacked off. I have spent the whole of the first half trying to get the audio to work. I've given up. It keeps telling me I need to subscribe, which is nonsense as I am signed up and have the recepit e-mails to prove it. When I clck on "My account" it goes to a Hibs web page saying link is broken. What a farce.

Tha Cabbage Kid
11-02-2012, 03:46 PM
matbe the flash player??? guess

JoeTortolanoFanClub
11-02-2012, 03:50 PM
I am totally hacked off. I have spent the whole of the first half trying to get the audio to work. I've given up. It keeps telling me I need to subscribe, which is nonsense as I am signed up and have the recepit e-mails to prove it. When I clck on "My account" it goes to a Hibs web page saying link is broken. What a farce.

Exactly the same for me. Pathetic service.

Tha Cabbage Kid
11-02-2012, 03:59 PM
i dont know if it helps but i just kept refreshing my page and it came up. donno if it was luck of not but its now working.........

Tom Hart RIP
11-02-2012, 04:00 PM
Now working. C'moan the Hibs

calumb
11-02-2012, 04:02 PM
Now working. C'moan the Hibs

yeah back on for me now, wonder what happened there?

JoeTortolanoFanClub
11-02-2012, 04:05 PM
yeah back on for me now, wonder what happened there?

Me too. :thumbsup:

The Green Goblin
11-02-2012, 04:15 PM
No live audio on the app any more (i still have 3-4 months of my subs remaining and am not going to re-subscribe and pay twice for that period of time - no response from hibs tv since i emailed them 3 weeks ago) and the bbc have picked up that i am listening in to sportsound via tunein app from brazil and have now switched off my stream. it's 2012 and i can't follow my team on the radio. ridiculous.

blindsummit
11-02-2012, 04:15 PM
Me too. :thumbsup:

Still not working for me.

Bostonhibby
11-02-2012, 04:16 PM

Any ideas or help???

Same here - cut off part way through, I only get the radio service as UK based but tells me I have no subscription when I try to get back in!

Andy Bee
11-02-2012, 04:23 PM
Same here - cut off part way through, I only get the radio service as UK based but tells me I have no subscription when I try to get back in!

Keep refreshing the page, it worked for me

ColinP
11-02-2012, 04:34 PM
still not working for me... . whoever is running this service.. here is a couple thumbs up for you...:thumbsup:

ColinP

blindsummit
11-02-2012, 04:38 PM
still not working for me... . whoever is running this service.. here is a couple thumbs up for you...:thumbsup:

ColinP

I should just come over your house Col!

ColinP
11-02-2012, 04:40 PM
we should both pop over to my parents, my dads is working... so kitchener.. ok.. waterloo no, cambridge no.. its the tri cities curse brian! lol

blindsummit
11-02-2012, 04:43 PM
we should both pop over to my parents, my dads is working... so kitchener.. ok.. waterloo no, cambridge no.. its the tri cities curse brian! lol

Sounds like a plan for the next Derby :thumbsup:

cjward2
11-02-2012, 07:27 PM
Man, am I ticked off. Missed getting any commentary at all. Shelled out money on Hibs tv, Hibs app ( twice now) and zilch live coverage. Even having a tough time getting the videos on Hibs tv to play from after the 3 minute mark

BRING BACK HIBERNIAN INTERACTIVE!!!

Eire hibs
11-02-2012, 07:53 PM
I logged into the "new improved" (www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/TV/Home?WT.mc_id=homepage-tv-tab (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/TV/Home?WT.mc_id=homepage-tv-tab)) site and was told I would need a subscription to listen to the audio, despite being logged in! This was not going down well when I remembered I could access the old site (www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/TVHome (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/TVHome)) and hey presto the audio worked right away.

Frankly, this is poor for a service I am paying for. If it hadn't been for the old link I would not have been able to listen to the match. Do they do any testing of the new site across different browsers and versions etc. I work in this area and the combination of testing we do before we release a new product or upgrade an existing one is extensive.

Are some of the playing staff we just let go now working in our IT department?