PDA

View Full Version : Captain today

ivan03
11-02-2012, 01:43 PM
guessing itll be big gaz! for me its gotta be stacky! gaz doesnt even train, or lead by any example! stacky is very vocal, experienced and has been at the club a number of years now!

opinions??

Stevo1875
11-02-2012, 01:54 PM
This is the problem we still have... no captains on the park.

Stack is a character, but a captain? I'm sure he'll play his part if he is seeing too much of the ball.

If it encourages GOC to put in more effort then why not make him captain.

I'm sure the Pitbull won't take long to work out a few 4 letter words to show his expectations to his teammates!!!!

:flag:

Pretty Boy
11-02-2012, 02:45 PM
"Stacky" is a -----bag ..Loud mouthed tosser who isn't there when it counts. A common trait amongst -----bags!!

Did he **** your missus or something?

Give it a rest eh.

Pedantic_Hibee
11-02-2012, 02:54 PM
"Stacky" is a -----bag ..Loud mouthed tosser who isn't there when it counts. A common trait amongst -----bags!!

If it was up to you, you'd have Makalambay as captain today, ignoring the fact he left about two years ago.

Sean1875
11-02-2012, 02:55 PM
Never understand all this captain discussion. At the end of the day its a bit of material wrapped round their arm. Not as if it possesses any super powers for god sakes, even if they werent given the captaincy id expect every player to act as if they had. :rolleyes:

Stevo1875
11-02-2012, 03:15 PM
Never understand all this captain discussion. At the end of the day its a bit of material wrapped round their arm. Not as if it possesses any super powers for god sakes, even if they werent given the captaincy id expect every player to act as if they had. :rolleyes:

Young players with a lack of experience need a strong leader on and off the park to help them in what is a very unforgiving career. We have suffered because we have been playing such a young group of defenders for too long. When you are in our situation, and confidence is low, a Captain has a massive job to do.

Sean1875
11-02-2012, 03:55 PM
Young players with a lack of experience need a strong leader on and off the park to help them in what is a very unforgiving career. We have suffered because we have been playing such a young group of defenders for too long. When you are in our situation, and confidence is low, a Captain has a massive job to do.

Yeah i understand that but why should we be relying on just one person to do that because they have the title 'Captain'? Your right, it is a massive job which is why everyone should be working together and not turning to one sole figure to lead.

Newcastlehibby
11-02-2012, 04:53 PM
guessing itll be big gaz! for me its gotta be stacky! gaz doesnt even train, or lead by any example! stacky is very vocal, experienced and has been at the club a number of years now!

opinions??

Gaz doesn't even train? Do you think the manager lets him sit it out while the others are training? That would be really good for team bonding.

givescotlandfreedom
11-02-2012, 05:56 PM
Garry O was awful again today. I only hope Doyle was brought off before him for a reason other than performance.