PDA

View Full Version : Ticket office!! (info)

ManBearPig
11-02-2012, 08:49 AM
Need to get thru to the after sales team at ER ticket office tried 14 times this morning and just rings out then gives a recorded answer phone message but with no facility to leave message!!!! Can anyone help me out?!

SMAXXA
11-02-2012, 08:55 AM
Need to get thru to the after sales team at ER ticket office tried 14 times this morning and just rings out then gives a recorded answer phone message but with no facility to leave message!!!! Can anyone help me out?!

Gime ten minutes I will nip down and answer the phone for you mate :-)

Na seriously you would think they would be on the ball on match days and be ready at 9am to take calls, can't imagine they are run of their feet selling tickets?

ManBearPig
11-02-2012, 09:05 AM
Hahaha!! Yeah although I was looking at available seating online last night and not much left in east and main stand!!! Was quite shocked!! Just need them to answer the phone so I can get my laddies tickets sorted

HH81
11-02-2012, 09:07 AM
As there will be at least 10,000 seats spare I wouldn't worry too much about the phone been answered.

ManBearPig
11-02-2012, 09:15 AM
Finally got through and couldn't have been more helpful!! Just hope for decent result the day!! Feeling optimistic!! GGTTH

DaveF
11-02-2012, 09:16 AM
I would not trust the online seating plan. It's never been accurate as far as I remember.

There will be plenty of spare seats today. I just hope you can get them.

sleeping giant
11-02-2012, 09:32 AM
I'm taking the daughter today as the son has a party.
The last time i took her to a match (hibs/hearts) she fell asleep across my legs :greengrin

down-the-slope
11-02-2012, 09:37 AM
Finally got through and couldn't have been more helpful!! Just hope for decent result the day!! Feeling optimistic!! GGTTH

:agree: have always found this to be the case....

Regarding seating plan they will have blocks aside for the new booth sold 'walk up' tickets

Don Giovanni
11-02-2012, 10:05 AM

Nice one fella! See you there.

GGTTH

greenlex
11-02-2012, 10:07 AM
I'm taking the daughter today as the son has a party.
The last time i took her to a match (hibs/hearts) she fell asleep across my legs :greengrin
I had heard you had that effect on wimmin. :agree::greengrin

aazza91
11-02-2012, 10:54 AM
Was just wondering if I need to be in there in person to purchase the deal for today, it says you have to be there before 1pm but I can't make it and my mate offered to go for me, does anyone know if he can get it for me?

Littlest Hobo
11-02-2012, 10:59 AM
Was just wondering if I need to be in there in person to purchase the deal for today, it says you have to be there before 1pm but I can't make it and my mate offered to go for me, does anyone know if he can get it for me?

As long as your on the data base I can't see a problem. I got the deal yesterday for me and the wife over the phone.

aazza91
11-02-2012, 11:06 AM
As long as your on the data base I can't see a problem. I got the deal yesterday for me and the wife over the phone.

I never even thought about that! Thanks very much!

FromTheCapital
11-02-2012, 11:11 AM
Do you have to purchase a ticket at the ticket office? :confused: or pay at the gate.

Littlest Hobo
11-02-2012, 11:15 AM
I never even thought about that! Thanks very much!

Glad to be of help mate, anything that might get a few extra bums on seats can only be a good thing. Surely any real hibs supporter worth his salt would take advantage of such a deal ??

aazza91
11-02-2012, 11:20 AM
Glad to be of help mate, anything that might get a few extra bums on seats can only be a good thing. Surely any real hibs supporter worth his salt would take advantage of such a deal ??

Exactly! I've not been able to get a season ticket this season due to work, and didn't fancy forking out when I was off to watch the dross before, but feel Hibs are coming back and I don't wanna miss out!

hibee
11-02-2012, 11:25 AM
I went up the other day to buy two kids tickets, paid £24 then got home and seen the offer, could have had them for £20 and got a cheap tickets for the Celtic game, really annoyed that they didn't mention it to me but not surprised after trying to buy Aberdeen tickets last week and being sent from the ticket office to the shop and then back to the ticket office I eventually just gave up!

martin63
11-02-2012, 11:26 AM
As far as I know there is no longer pag at any home matches but they have had little ticket booths outside each stand before the game to purchase tickets.

madabouthibs
11-02-2012, 11:29 AM
Oh bugger!
I'm gonna walk up today, but I didn't realise I had to be there before 1pm to get the special offers!! :confused:

FromTheCapital
11-02-2012, 11:31 AM

Aldo
11-02-2012, 11:33 AM
TBH this is a total joke. If you fancy going to a game then you can't go cis it's after a certain time and your not on the database. That puts folk off going full stop.

Suppose to be a family. Wrong IMHO

SunshineOnLeith
11-02-2012, 11:34 AM
According to the website you can buy the Club Membership deal up until 1pm - just phoned the number on the website and went through to Ticketmaster or whoever they use these days, who'd never heard of the deal and gave me a number for the club direct. Phoned that number and was told the ticket office aren't taking calls any more.

Fantastic customer service as always, Hibs.

hibee
11-02-2012, 12:26 PM
According to the website you can buy the Club Membership deal up until 1pm - just phoned the number on the website and went through to Ticketmaster or whoever they use these days, who'd never heard of the deal and gave me a number for the club direct. Phoned that number and was told the ticket office aren't taking calls any more.

Fantastic customer service as always, Hibs.

They really are making it as difficult as possible to get in these days at a time when they need us most!