PDA

View Full Version : Craig Whyte loses 90k court case

green glory
10-02-2012, 04:52 PM
Just announced on Radio Scotland. The case involved the purchase of roof tiles which were used by Glasgow Housing Association. The bill was never paid and the creditor took him to court. The sheriff described Mr Whyte's evidence as "wholly unreliable". Expect more of this stuff as his business interests are picked apart in the coming weeks.

cabbageandribs1875
10-02-2012, 05:04 PM
the little dwarf LOOKS like a crook :cb....i trust my own judgements :agree::greengrin gie him sheridans old cell

givescotlandfreedom
10-02-2012, 05:08 PM
:violin:

Pretty Boy
10-02-2012, 05:24 PM
What's the problem here?

Flog another couple of hundred season tickets to ticketus. Problem solved.

sahib
10-02-2012, 05:26 PM
the little dwarf LOOKS like a crook :cb....i trust my own judgements :agree::greengrin gie him sheridans old cell

I will not hear a word against the man. He is my all time favourite Ranger's chairman. He appears to have single handedly leveled the financial playing field in the SPL.

Greentinted
10-02-2012, 05:38 PM
Does anyone else think CW is the epitome of Kevin Bridges' "dodgy barsteward who can get ye anything for forty quid..." :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hJ3eXz-tVA

ScottB
10-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Does anyone else think CW is the epitome of Kevin Bridges' "dodgy barsteward who can get ye anything for forty quid..." :greengrin

No I disagree, he's the guy who tells you that, takes your cash and at best presents you with a box with a lump of lead in it :agree:

Bostonhibby
10-02-2012, 09:07 PM
I will not hear a word against the man. He is my all time favourite Ranger's chairman. He appears to have single handedly leveled the financial playing field in the SPL.

Also apparently a one time supporter of another well known glasgow club in his early day allegedly - is he another one of those double agents we hear so much about on these forums?

jdships
10-02-2012, 09:15 PM
Putting aside club loyalties this cannot be doing any good for the already p..s poor image there is of Scottish football .

Sad thing is when you look around the world of football it is full of opportunists like Whyte who are running clubs

At least we have stability with STF :thumbsup:

magpie1892
10-02-2012, 09:21 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hJ3eXz-tVA

'Fifty quid in cash... Forty quid'. :top marks

NORTHERNHIBBY
10-02-2012, 09:22 PM

Imagine, if you can, how you would feel, if a potential buyer turns up at your club, claiming to be a life long fan, and the saviour of the team and all it stands for. the fans get into a frenzy thinking that good times are around the corner, and what happens next? Turns out he doesnae have the cash after all, and is more than a wee but shady.
Would never happen at Easter Road......

Hibs Class
10-02-2012, 09:26 PM
Putting aside club loyalties this cannot be doing any good for the already p..s poor image there is of Scottish football .

Sad thing is when you look around the world of football it is full of opportunists like Whyte who are running clubs

At least we have stability with STF :thumbsup:

Know what you mean but I cannot put aside club loyalties so easily. Whyte shafting Rangers is a sliver cloud and a silver lining and I wish him nothing but luck and continued success.

bighairyfaeleith
10-02-2012, 09:41 PM
I agree I think the press should lay of whyte and let him get on with ****ing the huns over royally.

This man may be a poor mans vlad, but he will do the job all the same.