PDA

View Full Version : wheres all the doom and gloom?!

muzzhfc
10-02-2012, 12:49 AM
i cant handle this!

Brebners Bookie
10-02-2012, 12:53 AM
Wait for Saturday evening.

Hibercelona
10-02-2012, 01:05 AM
You rang? :greengrin

Malthibby
10-02-2012, 01:05 AM
Then the week after, that's gonna be awful........

hibee92
10-02-2012, 01:08 AM
new signings have been mince! claros misses his first week to take a holiday in france and has barely touched a ball for us! :grr:

:greengrin

muzzhfc
10-02-2012, 02:04 AM
new signings have been mince! claros misses his first week to take a holiday in france and has barely touched a ball for us! :grr:

not to mention that useless ******* mcpake getting himself suspended. wtf is going on. and o'donovan hasnt scored. get it sorted fenlon.

steakbake
10-02-2012, 06:51 AM
Wait for Saturday evening.

4.50 to be precise. Open letters, polls etc...

johnrebus
10-02-2012, 08:50 AM
In all seriousness..........,

We are bottom of the league and about to play a team - Aberdeen - who we have a pretty awful record against in recent times.

We will be missing our top defender - McPake - and our top striker - Griffiths.

One ugly, though hardfought win against a flaky Kilmarnock side does not usher in a new dawn, we still have a hell of a long way to go, and remember, sooner or later Dunfermline will start to pick up points - probably starting tomorrow against the knuckle draggers.......,

Hows that?

:cb

SMAXXA
10-02-2012, 09:10 AM
In all seriousness..........,

We are bottom of the league and about to play a team - Aberdeen - who we have a pretty awful record against in recent times.

We will be missing our top defender - McPake - and our top striker - Griffiths.

One ugly, though hardfought win against a flaky Kilmarnock side does not usher in a new dawn, we still have a hell of a long way to go, and remember, sooner or later Dunfermline will start to pick up points - probably starting tomorrow against the knuckle draggers.......,

Hows that?

:cb

Sooner or later Hibs are gona start picking up points and bullox the huns will take 2 or 3 of them. Why do people suddenly think the huns are gona start dropping points left right and centre? They got out played by utd lasy week yet stuck 4 past us the week before, people need to get real imo.

RIP
10-02-2012, 02:18 PM
We are the odds on Hibs getting relegated this season?

Nobody other than the deluded would predict us finishing higher than second bottom

All the good players will leave - who wants to play in the SFL?

Hearts and Rangers will both enjoy a good run in Europe next season

The smellies will be sunning themselves while we will be heading to Arbroath

Keith_M
10-02-2012, 02:33 PM
I got a Hibs garden gnome for my birthday from the wife* and the shade of green on his Hibs Strip is too pale. It's just not Hibs class.

* she said it's my own fault cos I asked for a Playboy Bunny

HibbyAndy
10-02-2012, 02:35 PM
Gardengnomeriffic.

Dashing Bob S
10-02-2012, 03:08 PM
We have been invited to the Jambo neighbour's for dinner tomorrow night. Tried to make excuses but was coerced by the wife who does yoga with his better half. Not happy at all, he's so eager to be best chums, and his extreme neediness is frankly getting a little creepy.

Moreover, the last time we went round there, the meal was, to be blunt about it, badly cooked. When you cook lamb, you do it the exact opposite way you do with beef; you over, rather than undercook. I'm no Gordon Ramsey, and even I know that. And I think it was a rather cheap cut of meat: inexcusable in anything, but execrable in lamb. He must have been unable, in the manner of his odious club, to borrow the money from somebody else to pay for it. The veg was, by contrast, too mushy, and the creme brûlée committed the cardinal sin of being far too watery under the crust. With the poor entertainment (which consisted of his dull work anecdotes), I really couldn't give him any more than zero out of ten.

His wife is nice though, though (obviously) nowhere near as gorgeous as mine.

So it's not all happy clapping, and once again it's the Yams who are responsible for that.

They should just GO AWAY.

Viva_Palmeiras
10-02-2012, 04:20 PM
We have been invited to the Jambo neighbour's for dinner tomorrow night. Tried to make excuses but was coerced by the wife who does yoga with his better half. Not happy at all, he's so eager to be best chums, and his extreme neediness is frankly getting a little creepy.

Moreover, the last time we went round there, the meal was, to be blunt about it, badly cooked. When you cook lamb, you do it the exact opposite way you do with beef; you over, rather than undercook. I'm no Gordon Ramsey, and even I know that. And I think it was a rather cheap cut of meat: inexcusable in anything, but execrable in lamb. He must have been unable, in the manner of his odious club, to borrow the money from somebody else to pay for it. The veg was, by contrast, too mushy, and the creme brûlée committed the cardinal sin of being far too watery under the crust. With the poor entertainment (which consisted of his dull work anecdotes), I really couldn't give him any more than zero out of ten.

So it's not all happy clapping, and once again it's the Yams who are responsible for that.

So you know Corbett then?

muzzhfc
10-02-2012, 05:34 PM

im sorry, i respectfully disagree and believe lamb should also be served m/r-m as with beef. its all personal opinion though. but i do agree the yams should go away

BEEJ
10-02-2012, 06:09 PM

Did you .... appear on an episode of Come Dine With Me recently? :spider:

heretoday
10-02-2012, 08:33 PM
Messrs Doom and Gloom have taken extended leave.

But they'll be back.

Oh yes.

muzzhfc
10-02-2012, 08:38 PM
Messrs Doom and Gloom have taken extended leave.

But they'll be back.

Oh yes.

hopefully not for a long long time!