PDA

View Full Version : Vlad's latest conversations with the (Russian) monkeys

greenginger
09-02-2012, 05:37 PM
http://en.ria.ru/sports/20120208/171218453.html

Vlad has been talking to the Russian newspaper again. Everything is fine at the PBS except for,

" Its probably just the Tax Service that has'nt been paid "

Nothing to worry about there then Vlad, I'm sure they won't mind waiting another couple of months. :aok:

Andy74
09-02-2012, 06:01 PM
Still seems quite clear he has no interest and any funds they get they have to create from somewhere.

Bizarre though to give Skacel a new deal when they obviously can't afford current deals.

Monts
09-02-2012, 06:02 PM
Still seems quite clear he has no interest and any funds they get they have to create from somewhere.

Bizarre though to give Skacel a new deal when they obviously can't afford current deals.

Season ticket money.

Hes the only player that will actually bring the fans back.

DC_Hibs
09-02-2012, 07:54 PM
Players all paid. Let's see if that remains the case in one weeks time when the February wages are due....and around then the tax bill also.

Trying to get a european spot next season may be part of the thinking of resigning Skacel and holding onto some other higher wage earners. Europe would likely have a knock on effect for season ticket sales as these could drop a fair bit anyway if as expected there's an even bigger clear out in the summer and they are faced with the ridiculous scenario of only paying wages they can afford!

Sir David Gray
09-02-2012, 08:31 PM
Season ticket money.

Hes the only player that will actually bring the fans back.

Not sure that will work too well as he's only extended his current contract until the end of this season.

Twa Cairpets
09-02-2012, 09:31 PM
Players all paid. Let's see if that remains the case in one weeks time when the February wages are due....and around then the tax bill also.

Trying to get a european spot next season may be part of the thinking of resigning Skacel and holding onto some other higher wage earners. Europe would likely have a knock on effect for season ticket sales as these could drop a fair bit anyway if as expected there's an even bigger clear out in the summer and they are faced with the ridiculous scenario of only paying wages they can afford!

Fairly sure that clubs need to present themselves as viable financially in order to play in Europe next year? I would venture to suggest that if Hearts meet that criteria then there's not a lot of point of that ruling being in place...

WindyMiller
09-02-2012, 10:18 PM
Fairly sure that clubs need to present themselves as viable financially in order to play in Europe next year? I would venture to suggest that if Hearts meet that criteria then there's not a lot of point of that ruling being in place...

I think they need to provide evidence by the end of March, in order to be registered .

beensaidbefore
10-02-2012, 01:25 AM

will that be something that will affect the huns?