PDA

View Full Version : Was It Worth Coming Back After 2 years Away?

stubble
09-02-2012, 03:54 PM
YES!! There I found myself, shivering up in the famous 5 after nearly 2 years of self-imposed exile away from a depressing and soul destroying Easter Road, frozen to the bone, fearing the worst and hoping for the best against Kilmarnock. My conclusion:roll on the next match against Aberdeen. I was a Hibby reborn. I felt excited again after witnessing a commited and inspiring performance by our boys. Fenlon has introduced quality and fight - sadly lacking for too long. It's still early days, but the new guys look as though they will lift Hibs to a new level. I can't remember the last time I walked down Albion Road with a smile on my face. What's more, we have our flagship signing to come. If he's half as good as those who impressed last Saturday, we are in for a treat. So good to be back.:cb

superfurryhibby
09-02-2012, 04:11 PM
Absolutely, YES!! There I found myself, sitting up in the famous 5 after nearly 2 years of self-imposed exile away from a depressing and soul destroying Easter Road, frozen to the bone, fearing the worst and hoping for the best against Kilmarnock. My conclusion:roll on the next match against Aberdeen. I was a Hibby reborn. I felt reinvigorated and excited again after witnessing a truly commited and inspiring performance by our boys. Fenlon has introduced quality and fight - sadly lacking for too long. It's still early days, but the new guys have lifted Hibs to a new level and I truly feel something good in the air at Easter Road. I can't remember the last time I walked down Albion Street with a smile on my face and a wee skip in my step. What's more, we have our flagship signing to come. If he's half as good as those who impressed last Saturday, we are in for a treat. So good to be back.:scarf:

To the tune of Peter's and Lee...........Welcome home, welcome.

leither17
09-02-2012, 04:20 PM
I was the same with my 1st game back against st johnstone the other week seen enough fight from the players to have me back now every week now and I'm actually looking forward to saturdays

Big Frank
09-02-2012, 06:57 PM
YES!! There I found myself, shivering up in the famous 5 after nearly 2 years of self-imposed exile away from a depressing and soul destroying Easter Road, frozen to the bone, fearing the worst and hoping for the best against Kilmarnock. My conclusion:roll on the next match against Aberdeen. I was a Hibby reborn. I felt excited again after witnessing a commited and inspiring performance by our boys. Fenlon has introduced quality and fight - sadly lacking for too long. It's still early days, but the new guys look as though they will lift Hibs to a new level. I can't remember the last time I walked down Albion Road with a smile on my face. What's more, we have our flagship signing to come. If he's half as good as those who impressed last Saturday, we are in for a treat. So good to be back.:cb

I was the same with my 1st game back against st johnstone the other week seen enough fight from the players to have me back now every week now and I'm actually looking forward to saturdays

Quality lads :agree:

:pfgwa

Gatecrasher
09-02-2012, 07:07 PM

Nice one! mind and spread the word and get ER Bouncing again :pfgwa

tanfield
09-02-2012, 08:09 PM
Yup, first game in over two years but it felt like I had never been away.

Voice was slightly hoarse after it. Always a good sign!