08-02-2012, 10:42 PM
Reports of a brutal shafting tonight in EH11 :faf:

--------
09-02-2012, 12:09 AM

Unprovoked assault on the Beautiful People by the Parkhead Morlocks? :cool2:

whiskyhibby
09-02-2012, 07:39 AM
With our own Broonaldo leading the charge !

johnrebus
09-02-2012, 07:40 AM
Not sure about smug threads such as this one until WE actually start to beat the Yams on a regular basis.

:cb

Ritchie
09-02-2012, 07:42 AM
Not sure about smug threads such as this one until WE actually start to beat the Yams on a regular basis.

:agree:

always feels a bit cringey to me giving them a ripping about anything considering the shaft us everytime we play them.

Lucius Apuleius
09-02-2012, 07:45 AM

:agree:

always feels a bit cringey to me giving them a ripping about anything considering the shaft us everytime we play them.

Personally have problems understanding this attitude. :greengrin

We have to accept that they have indeed held thue upper hand over us for a while. This in my opinion gives us a better excuse to rip the crap out of them for anything we possibly can.

Ritchie
09-02-2012, 07:48 AM
Personally have problems understanding this attitude. :greengrin

We have to accept that they have indeed held thue upper hand over us for a while. This in my opinion gives us a better excuse to rip the crap out of them for anything we possibly can.

i see your point....and i am being a total hypocrit because i spend most of my week winding up jambos.

still, would be feel better if we held the upper hand!

scott7_0(Prague)
09-02-2012, 07:49 AM
With our own Broonaldo leading the charge !

:confused:

"our own"

Have i missed something.

MB62
09-02-2012, 08:31 AM

This cannot be correct shirley and must be a made up scoreline by Mowgli.

Vlad assured us all that scores such as this against his team would never happen again once he took over. :wink:

whiskyhibby
09-02-2012, 09:22 AM
:confused:

"our own"

Have i missed something.

I think you'll find he used to play for us and was very well regarded by the support

scott7_0(Prague)
09-02-2012, 10:50 AM
I think you'll find he used to play for us and was very well regarded by the support

OK i get that he used to play for Hibs, but again I ask "our own"? :confused:

Baldy Foghorn
09-02-2012, 03:36 PM

He WAS, he aint so highly regarded now.......:cb