PDA

View Full Version : PauLO SERgio

HibbyAndy
08-02-2012, 02:47 PM
Seriously what's the script with his eyebrows? Or should i say nae eyebrows, Does he shave them or just no have any?.

Saw a wee interview with him speaking on SSN earlier and he looks well weird.

Dashing Bob S
08-02-2012, 02:50 PM
Seriously what's the script with his eyebrows? Or should i say nae eyebrows, Does he shave them or just no have any?.

Admit it, Andy, you don't give a monkey's about his eyebrows. It was just an excuse to show of the pauLO SERgio logo.

Well, none needed, it's excellent, and I, for one will be using it all the time.

As for the brows, it's just a pathetic attempt by the Yams to try and emulate Petrie's tache.

superfurryhibby
08-02-2012, 02:52 PM

Probably over enthusiastic plucking going on. Clearly a fan of the modern day equivalent of Grecian 2000. Colour in a bottle!

Pedantic_Hibee
08-02-2012, 02:56 PM
Could this be why he's recently installed Jim MacDonald as his new number one?

HibbyAndy
08-02-2012, 02:56 PM
Admit it, Andy, you don't give a monkey's about his eyebrows. It was just an excuse to show of the pauLO SERgio logo.

Well, none needed, it's excellent, and I, for one will be using it all the time.

As for the brows, it's just a pathetic attempt by the Yams to try and emulate Petrie's tache.

:hilarious

How did you ken:greengrin

Nah seriously its something ive never noticed before, He cannae just have nae eyebrows, Must have a feminine side to him and likes to shave a bit here and there:agree:

Dashing Bob S
08-02-2012, 02:57 PM
One more time:

pauLO SERgio

HibbyAndy
08-02-2012, 02:59 PM
One more time:

pauLO SERgio

:tee hee:

Craig_in_Prague
08-02-2012, 03:02 PM
:hilarious

How did you ken:greengrin

Nah seriously its something ive never noticed before, He cannae just have nae eyebrows, Must have a feminine side to him and likes to shave a bit here and there:agree:

Definitely does. Reckon his lips look like they've had a slap of lipstick on them.

Don't look for these things.. honest! it was just so obvious in the past on one interview.

superfurryhibby
08-02-2012, 03:19 PM
Don't all blokes of a certain age and who care about appearances resort to trimmage. Nostrils, lugs and eyebrows spring to mind? I believe that it is considered quite masculine to be able to acknowledge these things.

As an aside, I have always been fascinated by Alan Hansen's "half brows" .

Bostonhibby
08-02-2012, 05:50 PM

Wee cut & paste from an earlier thread re where they went below :wink:

"Vlad's keeping them both in a safe in Kaunus, apparently its in his contract, he gets them back when he is either sacked or they win the CL but he is never allowed to leave.

All big club chairmen keep body parts of their employees to make sure that no one breaks rank or talks out of turn, Jumbo is getting his balls back next week and the exciting new Kaunus starlet Thomson has had to hand his walloper over to Vlad as part of the move deal. He sent him his portfolio of pictures in advance. "

DAVE1875
08-02-2012, 06:05 PM
Maybe he's a crossdresser

Hibrandenburg
08-02-2012, 07:33 PM
Maybe he's a crossdresser

That was my thoughts when I first saw them or didn't see them.
Paulo by day and Pauline by night.

Disc O'Dave
08-02-2012, 07:47 PM
Could this be why he's recently installed Jim MacDonald as his new number one?

So will he need to change his name by deed poll to something like Steve Ettridge?

Too much knowledge?

sleeping giant
08-02-2012, 10:26 PM
My eyebrows are starting to sprout massive spiders legs and , truth be told , i'm thinking about plucking them.

Never thought i'd ever say that :no way:

I can actually sometimes see them. Its a nightmare i tell you !

--------
09-02-2012, 01:20 AM
My eyebrows are starting to sprout massive spiders legs and , truth be told , i'm thinking about plucking them.

Never thought i'd ever say that :no way:

I can actually sometimes see them. Its a nightmare i tell you !

Goodness' sake, man - get your barber to trim them when you're in for a haircut.

Take a warning - one day, you'll be plucking your eyebrows ...

... the next you'll be shaving your legs ...

... and before you know it, you'll be heading to the beauty salon for a bikini wax. :rolleyes:

Viva_Palmeiras
09-02-2012, 04:34 AM
:tee hee:

One more time:

pauLO SERgio

It was subliminal until skacel gave it away at the derby

Hibernia Na Eir
09-02-2012, 11:45 AM
noticed that too.
With him having nae broo and their owner with anorexia, its sad times in Gorgie :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
09-02-2012, 01:26 PM
I think we all need a little metro sexuality when we pass the dreaded 40. I freely admit to grooming incessantly, usually at instigation of the wife who is considerably younger than I. The alternative is to look like so many of my peers; crazed eyebrows like tree branches, hairs spouting from ears and nostrils, coarse spines on the neck.

There are effective grooming tools on the market so not need for the more 'mature' urban sophisticate to betray tell-tale signs of jakey onset.

Dashing Bob S
09-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Oh but none of the above comments, which are general, should be taken to deflect from the particular situation of PauLO SERgio an obvious yam fruitcake of the highest order.