PDA

View Full Version : Yams Vlad increases his shareholding in Ukio Bankas

Seveno
08-02-2012, 12:22 PM
https://newsclient.omxgroup.com/cdsPublic/viewDisclosure.action?disclosureId=488871&messageId=598501

What is he up to ?

Views from Caversham please.

Caversham Green
08-02-2012, 12:42 PM
:dunno:

WindyMiller
08-02-2012, 12:43 PM
60+% or not a lot is still not a lot.

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/UKB1L:LH

Check out the yearly figures

greenginger
08-02-2012, 12:46 PM
https://newsclient.omxgroup.com/cdsPublic/viewDisclosure.action?disclosureId=488871&messageId=598501

What is he up to ?

Views from Caversham please.

Not C. G. , but I think its obvious UBIG disparate for cash after the fire sale failure and their only readily marketable asset was their holding in the Ukio Bankas so Vlad took it off their hands at 15 Pence a share raising about £ 5 million for Hearts owners.

Might see them through till the end of the season depending on how many other bills the Liths are sitting on. :aok:

Seveno
08-02-2012, 12:48 PM
:dunno:

C'mon you can do better than that !

I suspect that he is shovelling all his money into the bank as he sees a chance of some sort of return. As opposed to failed UBIG investments.

Caversham Green
08-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Actually that wasn't very helpful.

I think he's in a position where he can (or has to) buy the whole shareholding of Ukio Bankas and this might just be a batch becoming available. There does seem to be a number of dealings in shares of his various interests just now and I've just posted on the PM board that I think he might be shifting a diminshing pot of cash/credit around his various companies trying to keep them all afloat and HoMFC seem to be well down his priority list.

For example, I recently found out that a company called Quantum Holdings SA now owns 15% of the shares in HoMFC. They seem to be Swiss registered, but I have a feeling that there is some connection with Vlad and his family. I'd be very surprised if any money changed hands in that deal.

WindyMiller
08-02-2012, 12:59 PM
Actually that wasn't very helpful.

I think he's in a position where he can (or has to) buy the whole shareholding of Ukio Bankas and this might just be a batch becoming available. There does seem to be a number of dealings in shares of his various interests just now and I've just posted on the PM board that I think he might be shifting a diminshing pot of cash/credit around his various companies trying to keep them all afloat and HoMFC seem to be well down his priority list.

For example, I recently found out that a company called Quantum Holdings SA now owns 15% of the shares in HoMFC. They seem to be Swiss registered, but I have a feeling that there is some connection with Vlad and his family. I'd be very surprised if any money changed hands in that deal.

Which is basically Tynecastle.

Hibernia Na Eir
08-02-2012, 01:34 PM
they'll always regret the day they sold their souls down the Eastern European swannie.....

fools!

Leithenhibby
08-02-2012, 01:42 PM
they'll always regret the day they sold their souls down the Eastern European swannie.....

fools!

They will always attempt to paper over the cracks at Tinny, but the sad truth is that one day, and not a million years away, they will regret the day he darkened their doorstep .... :wink:

greenginger
08-02-2012, 01:50 PM

fools!

Maybe, but they will always have the Video of the penalty kick win over Gretna F C to show for it all and be able to gloat over any Gretna fans they can find " We lasted longer than you " or " We went bust owing more than you cos we're the Big team ". :greengrin

Seveno
08-02-2012, 02:06 PM
Maybe, but they will always have the Video of the penalty kick win over Gretna F C to show for it all and be able to gloat over any Gretna fans they can find " We lasted longer than you " or " We went bust owing more than you cos we're the Big team ". :greengrin

I suspect that they will last longer than their big cousins as well. Probably only by a month or two but longer. :cb

Aldo
08-02-2012, 04:46 PM
A Lith litai is worth 25p and the value is dropping.

Deary me.

NYHibby
08-02-2012, 05:01 PM

Deary me.

This is actually working in his favour if one was looking to sell assets in pounds and covert back to lithuanian currency.

But the pound has actually weaken since he bought Hearts.

fatbloke
08-02-2012, 05:46 PM

Deary me.

:confused: Ukio Bankas share price up 8.8% today.

HUTCHYHIBBY
08-02-2012, 05:51 PM
If they go to the wall Lithuania is still dirt cheap for the good things in life! Myself and my old man had Mr Lazlo as company ( national team manager) on a recent return Ryanair jaunt to the Baltic State. It really was Baltic!

ginger_rice
08-02-2012, 05:58 PM
But the pound has actually weaken since he bought Hearts.

Hearts have certainly weakened (off the park) since he bought them. :greengrin

Aldo
08-02-2012, 05:59 PM
:confused: Ukio Bankas share price up 8.8% today.

I dont know **** all bout all that crap mate.

Just thought it was a poor exchange rate??