I'm trying to suck them into our relegation battle

Celtic A
Dunfermline A
Rangers H
Dundee Utd A
Aberdeen A
Hibs H
St Johnstone A

Dunfermline have 5 out of the next 7 games at home (0 wins from 11 attempts mind so far)

Victory aganist Aberdeen has never been so important

Judas Iscariot
08-02-2012, 08:54 AM
I reckon ICT will get 8 points out of that run of games..

They'll be fine

SMAXXA
08-02-2012, 08:55 AM
I'm trying to suck them into our relegation battle

Celtic A
Dunfermline A
Rangers H
Dundee Utd A
Aberdeen A
Hibs H
St Johnstone A

Dunfermline have 5 out of the next 7 games at home (0 wins from 11 attempts mind so far)

Victory aganist Aberdeen has never been so important

I agree with what your saying I don't think them and the likes of st mirren and kili are that out of sight to catch if we can put a few wins together. Something like 9 games before the split and 5 after there's plenty points to play for still and one of these teams at least will go through a bad patch imo. Just need to hope we can do what others have done this season and win a few consecutive games.

alfie
08-02-2012, 08:59 AM
I reckon ICT will get 8 points out of that run of games..

At least! There's a guaranteed 3 points from the Rangers game for a start.

Craig_in_Prague
08-02-2012, 09:00 AM
all the teams from 6th down are rather pishy, if we can beat the dons and go on a little run, 6th place is not out of question.

we have just been soooooooooooo bad that we've made other sides appear to be really good.

in fact I watched the hearts v saints game on Sunday, both teams wouldn't look out of place in the amateur leagues - yet they are both riding high in the PISH-Pee-Ell.

We have some way to go of course and could still easily go down....But I am gonna stay optimistic and hope we can catch several teams above us :aok:

Judas Iscariot
08-02-2012, 09:01 AM
At least! There's a guaranteed 3 points from the Rangers game for a start.

I reckoned a draw with us & the Huns, win against dunfy & sheep...

SMAXXA
08-02-2012, 09:12 AM
I reckoned a draw with us & the Huns, win against dunfy & sheep...

No danger, rangers will beat them, aberdeen will at least get a draw and I think you may be right about drawing with us.

Let's not be under the illusion that all in sundry are gona start beating rangers, they will be lucky to lose 2 maybe 3 games from here in till the end of the season against teams outwith celtic imo.

Dashing Bob S
08-02-2012, 02:00 PM
If they lose to Dunfermline in between defeats to the bigot bros, that leaves them three straight losses going into Aberdeen at Pittodrie and Dundee United at Tannadice.

The Pars game is crucial for them - they lose there and they are certainly in the mix.