PDA

View Full Version : Lets not panic

bigwheel
07-02-2012, 06:49 PM
Let's not panic if we end up bottom tonight. A lot can change in 4 or 5 games, so let's relax and rust that we will take more points than Dunfermline between now and end of the season. I also think at least one other club could get dragged into the mix in the coming weeks...

HibbyAndy
07-02-2012, 06:54 PM
I for one amnae panicking, Not only do i think we will ( in the end) finish comfortably higher than Dunfermline, I also think we will drag St.Mirren and Killie right inot the mix.

I ken we wont get relegated.

Springbank
07-02-2012, 07:03 PM
Aberdeen are far from out of it, in my view

greenlex
07-02-2012, 07:10 PM
Footballs a funny old game. Just a few weeks ago Dunfermline had a game in hand and if they won it we would go bottom. If they win tonight the roles will be reversed as we will go ahead of them if we were to win our game in hand. As fans who should panic then? :confused:

Saorsa
07-02-2012, 07:24 PM
I for one amnae panicking, Not only do i think we will ( in the end) finish comfortably higher than Dunfermline, I also think we will drag St.Mirren and Killie right inot the mix.

I ken we wont get relegated.Could you no have predicted that we will, your statements of absolute certainty usually end up in disaster :greengrin

HibbyAndy
07-02-2012, 07:27 PM
Could you no have predicted that we will, your statements of absolute certainty usually end up in disaster :greengrin

:greengrin

Awrite we are dead certs for the drop:shocked:

Saorsa
07-02-2012, 07:29 PM

Awrite we are dead certs for the drop:shocked:It's too late now, you've done it :paranoid: we're doomed :panic:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/frazer.jpg

sahib
07-02-2012, 11:11 PM

I ken we wont get relegated.

I wasn't worried until I read that. :devil:

smurf
07-02-2012, 11:21 PM
A bad result tonight for Dunfermline. At home v Kilmarnock in a relegation battle you need to win.