PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea fans leaving early with the score at 3 - 3!

Hibbyradge
07-02-2012, 12:57 PM
I've just watched yesterday's game and I was amazed to see Chelsea fans walking out well early with such an exciting game still in the balance.

Tickets for Stamford Bridge must be really cheap!

HibbyAndy
07-02-2012, 01:01 PM
I honestly wouldnt swap Leigh Griffiths for Fernando Torres. Im being serious! He is absolute tom kite and cudnae hit a coo's erse with a banjo,Light years away from the player he was at Liverpool.

Monts
07-02-2012, 01:05 PM
I honestly wouldnt swap Leigh Griffiths for Fernando Torres. Im being serious! He is absolute tom kite and cudnae hit a coo's erse with a banjo,Light years away from the player he was at Liverpool.

Ridiculous.

Torres would run absolute riot up here.

HibbyAndy
07-02-2012, 01:16 PM
Ridiculous.

Torres would run absolute riot up here.

Aye ok slight exaggaration :greengrin

On current form tho (Over a year) One of the worst strikers in the EPL. On current form.

Monts
07-02-2012, 01:19 PM
Aye ok slight exaggaration :greengrin

On current form tho (Over a year) One of the worst strikers in the EPL. On current form.

We can agree there :greengrin

Hes lost something. Not sure if its just confidence but the amount of times he takes too many touches where in the past he wouldve just hit it, and more often than not scored, is unreal.

HibbyAndy
07-02-2012, 01:22 PM

Hes lost something. Not sure if its just confidence but the amount of times he takes too many touches where in the past he wouldve just hit it, and more often than not scored, is unreal.

:agree:

The chance against Man u where he should have just burst it with his right but tried to check on to his left foot sums him up at the mo..What a transformation from the player that lit up Anfield week in week out.

Monts
07-02-2012, 01:26 PM
:agree:

The chance against Man u where he should have just burst it with his right but tried to check on to his left foot sums him up at the mo..What a transformation from the player that lit up Anfield week in week out.

He'll be back in spain next season IMO.

The_Exile
07-02-2012, 01:45 PM
He was also rank at Liverpool, compared to what he was like at Atletico, mind you I'm a bit biased as I'm an Atletico fan but he was genius there and although played well in spells at Anfield, he wasn't anywhere near his best. He looks like a complete shell of the player I was raving about when he was 16/17 and breaking into/captaining that Atletico team.

Keith_M
07-02-2012, 02:06 PM
Ah, the good old 'Rhythm Method' of football supporters.

Is it any wonder the birth rate in the UK is so low when so many people are used to leaving before the end?

:wink:

MartinfaePorty
07-02-2012, 02:41 PM
On a similar note, was quite astounded to see a fair number of Hibs fans leaving as the board went up for 4 minutes injury time on Saturday! I realise there may be reasons for some folk having to leave at a set time, but surely it was more important to give the team backing as we fought to protect our slender lead and progress in the Scottish Cup?

HIBERNIAN-0762
07-02-2012, 03:04 PM
The Huns do it all the time, so do Man Utd even when a game is even and they are pushing for a winner they pour out of the ground.

Can't really get my head around why they do this, why pay money and not stay a few minutes more, crazy!

Gatecrasher
07-02-2012, 03:16 PM
with a few mins to go on Saturday there was folk leaving. With the game on a knife edge like that? couldn't understand it myself but their loss imo

pentlando
08-02-2012, 08:49 AM
The bit that bugs me is when folk leave 5 mins from the end but then just stand on the stairs and watch the end of the game from there. Whats that all about??

HIBERNIAN-0762
08-02-2012, 08:55 AM
The bit that bugs me is when folk leave 5 mins from the end but then just stand on the stairs and watch the end of the game from there. Whats that all about??

Get to the pub before it gets busy....:rolleyes:

Sergy Pie
08-02-2012, 11:04 AM

He's lost Steven Gerrard.

HibbyAndy
08-02-2012, 01:32 PM

I done that on Saturday, Its called getting a head start of the traffic. I couldnt give a **** what others think.

Dashing Bob S
08-02-2012, 01:38 PM

I'm in agreement with you. Torres decline from superstar to joke figure has been almost unprecedented in the modern game. It actually started in his last few months at Liverpool, who must be absolutely delighted to have secured that fee for him.

When he had that great chance against Man U (but overelaborated instead of pulling the trigger) I was thinking of the old Torres and thought 'he's the last person you want in that position' then I remembered how hapless he'd become and thought, no he's the first person.

How he'd do in the SPL is another question, but we might find out soon, cause that's where he's heading if his current form continues.

Dashing Bob S
08-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Get to the pub before it gets busy....:rolleyes:

Never did this previously, but the East is nightmare. If you're near the back it's practically last orders by the time you get out the stadium.

blackpoolhibs
09-02-2012, 10:32 AM

I do that every home game, if i go down the front and sit on an empty seat, it saves me about 10 minutes of waiting in the east stand.

My seats near the top of the east, and my only moan about the new stand is the wait when the game is over. I'm not leaving, just making sure i get out in a few seconds. :greengrin