PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed.

SouthEnglandHib
06-02-2012, 11:13 PM
I'm looking at booking my travel + hotel for Hearts game but obviously don't want to book everything and then not get a ticket,
When do you expect/think Hearts tickets will be on sale to members?

Hope its soon, further away I can do it, the cheaper it is!
Thanks in advance.

lucky
07-02-2012, 12:07 AM
Your a cert to get a ticket. We rarely sell out. So no problem booking up now

muzzhfc
07-02-2012, 12:18 AM
working in the industry, book direct with the hotels. you get a lot more flexibility with cancellations etc. just dont book any advanced purchase rates, other wise your screwed

SouthEnglandHib
07-02-2012, 12:27 AM
ah, good.

I may just travel on the coach up from London, only bad thing being no phone charger for basically two days!
:confused:

oh and its about 10 hours!

£41 quid though, cheap as chips.

thanks

HibeeDave
07-02-2012, 05:19 AM
You should look at east coast, I got £52 return from Stevenage to Edinburgh, and the trains have sockets for chargers.

SouthEnglandHib
07-02-2012, 09:10 AM
Do you live in Stevenage then?
And I have done, but hearts is a early kick, earliest time I can get in is 12.15, and its a sunday so its more expensive,

National express say some coaches have plug sockets, let's hope I'm lucky!

Stantons Angel
07-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Just a reminder before it starts another thread: If you are not on the database you wont be able to get a ticket for this Celtic or Rangers games at Easter Road?

You mention being "a member" are you referring to being a member of this new " club" initiative? If so then you should be alright..... in theory that is?

Just a thought, to keep you on the right track?

Viva_Palmeiras
07-02-2012, 09:12 PM
You should look at east coast, I got £52 return from Stevenage to Edinburgh, and the trains have sockets for chargers.

Stevenage? Now theres the armpit of the universe ;)

Fantic
07-02-2012, 09:27 PM
This phone charger, plug socket carry on is really starting to worry me mate. Just stay in the hoose its safer.

.Sean.
07-02-2012, 09:28 PM
ah, good.

I may just travel on the coach up from London, only bad thing being no phone charger for basically two days!
:confused:

oh and its about 10 hours!

£41 quid though, cheap as chips.

thanks
Buy a spare battery or two mate, I don't think they're too expensive.

FranckSuzy
07-02-2012, 09:29 PM
This phone charger, plug socket carry on is really starting to worry me mate. Just stay in the hoose its safer.

:tee hee: Bring the charger with you! It's the same voltage up here :greengrin