PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Match Action

Billy
06-02-2012, 01:46 PM
For those who have not seen any highlights from Saturday, there is now a chance to view some of the action via the freeview player on the official site: www.hibernianfc.co.uk

The highlights include, the disallowed goal as well as Doyle's goal. :thumbsup:

cabbageandribs1875
06-02-2012, 02:15 PM
Dayton the diver :agree:

Billy
06-02-2012, 05:15 PM
I thought Osbourne did well not to dive in and the defending at the end was superb.

essexhibee
06-02-2012, 07:30 PM
Dohertys block in particular was immense. Really looked like we wanted that win so very much....body's on the line was great to see.

big-mo
06-02-2012, 10:02 PM
Dayton the diver :agree:

As posted on another thread -

"Anyone can request the Compliance Officer to review an incident in a game. After watching, what looked like a clear case of simulation when Dayton 'dived' to try and obtain a penalty, ( clearly seen in Match Acton clip on the official club web-site, http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/Home/0,,10290,00.html). I suggest that the CO receives a number of e-mails pointing out this incident. IIRC he must be informed within three day's of the incident, that is tomorrow. I would hope that any emails sent to info@scottishfa.co.uk (%20info@scottishfa.co.uk) would be passed on to Mr Lunny.

It was also interesting that the BBC did not 'feature' this incident on their program, seeing how it was their actions that highlighted GO'C 'drive' (for which he was cleared) and both Griffiths 'actions' in two separate games.

It is often pointed out that this type of retrospective action does not help their opponents; but in this case it might because depending on the number of points Dayton already has accrued, he may be heading for a three match ban and Killie are due to play us again in three games time."