PDA

View Full Version : Sean Welsh

CallumLaidlaw
06-02-2012, 09:25 AM
Havent seen this anywhere, but Sean has just tweeted that he is away to Partick on Loan. Good luck to him.

Baldy Foghorn
06-02-2012, 12:48 PM
Hope he does well, as I can't see him getting a game at Hibs anytime soon...

BEEJ
06-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Havent seen this anywhere, but Sean has just tweeted that he is away to Partick on Loan. Good luck to him.
:agree:

Hope he gets a good run of games there and can demonstrate that he's indeed the calibre of player that he looked like becoming before those injuries kicked in.

Franck is God
06-02-2012, 12:57 PM
It's interesting that he wasn't one of the players paid off in January.

I would think there is still a lot of hope around ER that he can still become the player he showed he can be at under 19's, he is still young and there is time but if he wants another deal at Hibs he really needs to be a stand out player at Partick.

Albion Hibs
06-02-2012, 01:08 PM
I dont think there is any chance he will make it at ER. He has had plenty of chances to impress more than a few managers and has not done so.

That said I wish him all the best. I think at his age it is important to be playing week in week out and there is no reason why he cant establish himself as a regular elsewhere.

Billy Whizz
06-02-2012, 01:10 PM
I think this is a good level for him to impress. Good luck to the lad

Dashing Bob S
06-02-2012, 01:54 PM
It's tougher now for chaps like SW without a reserve league. Hopefully he'll blow everybody away and emerge as a star at Firhill, walking into the Hibs first team as a replacement for the inevitably departing pitbull next year.

If not, well Ian Black will soon be looking for a partner in his new painting and decorating business...

Andy74
06-02-2012, 01:59 PM
Meh.