cabbageandribs1875
05-02-2012, 09:16 PM
a new group has started up

the 'Help a Hun association'

(HaHa for short)

:hilarious

Mark79
05-02-2012, 09:19 PM
What's got four legs and more money than Rangers?

Harry Redknapp's dog!

Holmesdale Hibs
05-02-2012, 10:59 PM
Like the video

Said this on another thread but its worth repeating...

I will laugh long and hard when those ****bags go bankrupt. If anyone is even considering feeling sorry for them then just think about the way they carry on when they come to ER. A horrible institution that is an utter embarrassment to both Scottish football and society.

Scottish football will probably suffer as a result of their bankruptcy but it will be so funny to see them playing in the 4th tier that it will all be worth it. HA HA HA, GIRFUY

givescotlandfreedom
05-02-2012, 11:21 PM
:faf::faf::faf:

Sir David Gray
05-02-2012, 11:36 PM
I'd like to welcome Rangers fans into the real world!

For years, the rest of the teams in Scotland have had to sell their best players just to survive and now Rangers are having to do the same.

They keep bleating on about how so and so will have to do this and so and so will have to do that and how Jelavic should not have been sold and a replacement should have been found.

What do these people not understand about the phrase "no money"? :confused:

It must really be terrible to be just two points off the top of the league and be almost guaranteed to be in the Champions League next season, albeit in the qualifying stage.

The heart bleeds...

heartbreaker
06-02-2012, 01:28 AM
I'd like to welcome Rangers fans into the real world!

For years, the rest of the teams in Scotland have had to sell their best players just to survive and now Rangers are having to do the same.

They keep bleating on about how so and so will have to do this and so and so will have to do that and how Jelavic should not have been sold and a replacement should have been found.

What do these people not understand about the phrase "no money"? :confused:

It must really be terrible to be just two points off the top of the league and be almost guaranteed to be in the Champions League next season, albeit in the qualifying stage.

The heart bleeds...

Totally agree with you.

Look Hunnybuns you have no money, no moolah, no dough....this means no stars and being a selling club. Do you poor mugs thing Laudrup, Gascoigne etc were there because they loved your shameful club? No. Most of them had never heard of you before the cheque was waved under their noses, it was for the money and now you have none and the game is up. welcome to reality boys

Lucius Apuleius
06-02-2012, 04:22 AM
T'would bring a tear to a glass eye so it would :faf:

SkintHibby
06-02-2012, 05:44 AM
Look Hunnybuns you have no money, no moolah, no dough....this means no stars and being a selling club. Do you poor mugs thing Laudrup, Gascoigne etc were there because they loved your shameful club? No. Most of them had never heard of you before the cheque was waved under their noses, it was for the money and now you have none and the game is up. welcome to reality boys

:agree::thumbsup::flag::na na::top marks

NORTHERNHIBBY
06-02-2012, 06:34 AM
Two Arabs I know, got lost in Govan yesterday morning. They asked for directions and were told to follow the crowds. Apparently they had a great time in the Braehead Shopping Centre.

Cropley10
06-02-2012, 06:57 AM
The piece I just cannot get is why Ticketus would do a deal to advance Whyte £24.2m.

By that I mean did they, Ticketus, not know what a precarious financial position the Huns are in? They are an experienced company so must have ask for security against the advance, surely?

There's lots of talk about basically running up bills, borrowing like crazy, selling anything he can and then pulling the plug owning Ibrox and Murray Park, his pockets stuffed with Ticketus cash.

Like the Yams I'll believe it when I see it.

Hibernia Na Eir
06-02-2012, 07:44 AM
any other business would have been closed off ages ago. so why is it the Huns and diet Huns are still allowed to operate?

H18sry
06-02-2012, 10:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oHxe4th2Nn4#! :thumbsup: