PDA

View Full Version : Yams When will Kello realise?

machibby
05-02-2012, 06:34 PM
http://youtu.be/oZdiXvDU4P0
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16899515

:LOL:

Pretty Boy
05-02-2012, 06:51 PM
Complete thread hi Jack but anyone know what gloves that is Macdonald is wearing in the BBC pic? Kello wears them too but I've never seen any other keeper wear whatever brand it is. Not sure if its a deal Hearts have with someone.

itchy07
05-02-2012, 07:30 PM
The gloves are made by a 'new to the market' company called Behalt Goalkeeping. They produce 2 types of gloves which have been tested by a top Spl club who they hope to name soon. Sounds to me like the Yams get them for nothing in return for an experiment as to how good they are!

Billy Whizz
05-02-2012, 07:47 PM
The gloves are made by a 'new to the market' company called Behalt Goalkeeping. They produce 2 types of gloves which have been tested by a top Spl club who they hope to name soon. Sounds to me like the Yams get them for nothing in return for an experiment as to how good they are!

I would have thought the Yams would have been paid for this, hence the reason their goalies were trialling them

Sammy7nil
05-02-2012, 07:48 PM
Again unrelated but the BIG team did hold their crowd not too bad.
9185 just 1000 more than us

Pretty Boy
05-02-2012, 07:58 PM

Cheers.

Just had a look at their website and the specs look not bad for the price range.

Famous Fiver
05-02-2012, 08:12 PM
They managed an attendance of 987 more than us.

How many did St Johnstone bring? The numbers of home supporters attending yesterday/today must have been just about the same if you take away supporters into account in the crowd figures.

We are always getting slagged off for empty seats but there must have been a few at PBS today.

Where are their 400,000? For a club with World Cup Stars and Champions League title overdue their claims to be a big club are rather hollow.

Could they possibly be copying their bigot brothers who also appear to be having difficulty in attracting supporters?

I don't think we are in bad shape when compared to these two.

Jim44
05-02-2012, 08:21 PM
Back on topic ................. When will Kello realise? :greengrin

EskbankHibby
05-02-2012, 08:23 PM

:agree:, i know one of the guys who own the company, he's sound and they are local lads although the name may not suggest that, i think he mentioned that Behalt is german for 'keep' or 'keeper' and sounds cool!

Eyrie
05-02-2012, 09:53 PM

So why are Hearts using them? :confused:

jodjam
06-02-2012, 06:57 AM
Back on topic ................. When will Kello realise? :greengrin

I think he does "realise"......run down his contract and free to negotiate a nice signing on fee with no transfer fee involved come the summer. Yams get nowt for him. That'll do me

Hibernia Na Eir
06-02-2012, 07:48 AM
brilliantly handled by Marion!

hearts miss out on £100,000 Austria Vienna money :)

run that contract down Marion!!

KeithTheHibby
06-02-2012, 12:21 PM
They managed an attendance of 987 more than us.

How many did St Johnstone bring? The numbers of home supporters attending yesterday/today must have been just about the same if you take away supporters into account in the crowd figures.

We are always getting slagged off for empty seats but there must have been a few at PBS today.

Where are their 400,000? For a club with World Cup Stars and Champions League title overdue their claims to be a big club are rather hollow.

Could they possibly be copying their bigot brothers who also appear to be having difficulty in attracting supporters?

I don't think we are in bad shape when compared to these two.

Not sure why we are knocking there support.

It was a Sunday game live on sky as opposed to ours being on a Saturday at 3pm.

We also need to remember we had a few new faces in the team. I was actually disappointed in our crowd or lack of it.

SkintHibby
06-02-2012, 12:29 PM
I was actually disappointed in our crowd or lack of it.

Really? We've been Michael Fish for the best part of two years and you are questioning the support - or lack of it!!!:rolleyes:

Andy74
06-02-2012, 12:48 PM
Dropped for snubbing the transfer Hearts badly needed for him and instead he has been talking to English clubs about a pre contract.

Well played that man. :greengrin

KeithTheHibby
06-02-2012, 01:51 PM
Really? We've been Michael Fish for the best part of two years and you are questioning the support - or lack of it!!!:rolleyes:

Why not?

New players on show, Scottish Cup? Reduced prices? Why not attend?

I wonder how many absent people from the game at the weekend shall be looking for tix come the game against Ayr / Falkirk?

HibbyAndy
06-02-2012, 02:05 PM
Dropped for snubbing the transfer Hearts badly needed for him and instead he has been talking to English clubs about a pre contract.

Top man:thumbsup:

Romanov will be going radge:agree:

Dashing Bob S
06-02-2012, 02:11 PM
Yes, we need men like Marion at Tynecastle right now. He's certainly 'maid' a right fool out of Los Pedolinos on this contract issue.

Mikey
06-02-2012, 02:13 PM
brilliantly handled by Marion!

hearts miss out on £100,000 Austria Vienna money :)

run that contract down Marion!!

He's looking for a decent signing on fee so he can afford to change his name by deed poll to a boy's name :agree:

JimBHibees
07-02-2012, 04:09 PM
Kello lifts the lid on non-selection. JC didnt get everything right as a manager however he was spot on with his description of that mob.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16928524

Andy74
07-02-2012, 04:31 PM
Kello lifts the lid on non-selection. JC didnt get everything right as a manager however he was spot on with his description of that mob.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16928524

I think he is being a bit cute - he has been speaking with English teams about a pre contract so it's not really as if he is being forced out.

It's an area that Hearts have actually sometimes got right, if a player is not going to commit for the next season then forget all about them for the next six months and get on with playing players who will be around longer term.

Of course you have given them that contract and are paying them for it and so it is potentially a waste of your cash but I can see some logic in terms of planning.

Kaiser1962
07-02-2012, 06:20 PM

:top marks

Can anyone imagine what this place would be like if the manager publicly stated that he could not pick a player because said player had "political" issues with the board? Total f uc king meltdown yet the welts over the road think this happens "at all clubs". Just like not being paid? ******s.

Crack on Marion :aok: