PDA

View Full Version : Deano

Seveno
05-02-2012, 03:05 PM
I was always a fan of Deano but, to me, he is even better now. Easily Killlie's best player and could have been the undoing of us. Would love to see him in the green and white again.

Just a shame about his embarrassment of a father.

HH81
05-02-2012, 03:10 PM
Don't agree, thought their best player was Danny rachi who nearly scored near end when stack put round post.

Time to move on from ex players and trust pat to bring in right players.

marinello59
05-02-2012, 03:46 PM
Deano looked like the same player he always did. Patches of real quality padded out with long periods of aimless running around. He didn't stand out as being the best Killie had for me.

Baldy Foghorn
05-02-2012, 06:17 PM
Deano looked like the same player he always did. Patches of real quality padded out with long periods of aimless running around. He didn't stand out as being the best Killie had for me.

Agree, thought he had a fairly quiet game.....

Future17
05-02-2012, 09:03 PM

Correct. I liked Deano at Hibs, but if he'd have concentrated more on playing football yesterday, rather than whinging, moaning and arguing with the officials, he may have had more of an impact. Can't remember him being like that while with us but perhaps just green-tinted specs.