PDA

View Full Version : Got to feel sorry for Rangers

down-the-slope
05-02-2012, 01:18 PM
:rolleyes:

Eh nah .....:greengrin Welcome to the world of tough finances...

Only 17k at Ibrox today......maybe mortgaging the season tickets for next 4 years was not such a good idea ......:na na:

SouthamptonHibs
05-02-2012, 01:27 PM
ha ha ha lets all laugh at Rangers......what a horrible club!

On BBC the pundits were talking about poor little Rangers and how the team needs investment etc etc Welcome to the real world those dirty huns have spent millions over the past years compared to teams like ourselves! I for one don't feel sorry for them, im just sitting back waiting for the banks to pull the plug and looking forward to listening out for results saying "Huns gubbed at hame again"

Hail Hail

Barsteward Yams have just scored

Cocaine&Caviar
05-02-2012, 01:29 PM
theyre ****ed, only negative is that the equally smelly Celtic will now win most things by default.

NAE NOOKIE
05-02-2012, 01:56 PM
Aye ...... what happened to the 200,000 who went down to Manchester a few years ago?

This proves, if proof were needed, that your average OF fan is only in it for the glory. Any hint of failure or the risk of failure and they dont want to know, a **** club with **** supportes, who havnt got a clue what it means to support a real football club.

All this hand wringing in the media about poor rangers makes me sick I cant remember much sympathy from them when we were on the brink, or any class in victory from them or their supporters when they spent 10 years winning everything with their overpriced players who it turns out were being financed by crooked pay deals.

If they do go belly up ........ Good riddance I say :na na:

francobaresi
05-02-2012, 02:08 PM
Yeah poor old Rangers, the Scottish media are in mourning.... GIRFUY...

Saorsa
05-02-2012, 02:18 PM
:faf: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/smilies%202/bluebearsurrender.gif

Holmesdale Hibs
05-02-2012, 02:56 PM
Hell would have to freeze over befor I ever consider feeling a tiny, little bit sorry for those ****my *******s. If anyone is even tempted to feel some sympathy for them, just think about the way they behave every time they come to ER. I will laugh long and hard the day they go bankrupt. Scottish football will probably suffer but it will be worth it. Ha ha ha, GIRFUY.

essexhibee
05-02-2012, 03:06 PM
Sympathy for rangers aye ******g right....absolute cretin **** who need exterminated. :greengrin:

Dashing Bob S
05-02-2012, 03:06 PM
Hell would have to freeze over befor I ever consider feeling a tiny, little bit sorry for those ****my *******s. If anyone is even tempted to feel some sympathy for them, just think about the way they behave every time they come to ER. I will laugh long and hard the day they go bankrupt. Scottish football will probably suffer but it will be worth it. Ha ha ha, GIRFUY.

Have to admit to feeling very sorry for them at the moment but only because I know they'll find it far more offensive in its patronizing insincerity.

iain nolan
05-02-2012, 03:16 PM
Why should we feel sorry for rangers ?

The rangers fans have told us for years that scottish football is all about them and Celtic and the rest off us dont matter.
Livingstone , Dundee, Clydebank, Motherwell , Grenta to name a few did the mighty rangers fans think about them NO, they wanted to go to England and to hell with the rest off us .

So all i have to say hope you go out the game and remind the other half off glasgow the bigger you are the harder you fall .

great score today for the GERS :taxi

down-the-slope
05-02-2012, 03:29 PM
i have a thought that the SFA's dealing with Hearts was of the soft variety .....just maybe because tehy will have to deal with Rangers over some of the Poo thats leaking out and a precedent with Heartys would...........

come up with your own answer :rolleyes:

glenberviehibee
05-02-2012, 03:33 PM

The rangers fans have told us for years that scottish football is all about them and Celtic and the rest off us dont matter.
Livingstone , Dundee, Clydebank, Motherwell , Grenta to name a few did the mighty rangers fans think about them NO, they wanted to go to England and to hell with the rest off us .

So all i have to say hope you go out the game and remind the other half off glasgow the bigger you are the harder you fall .

Sooner they go bust the better for me and good riddance cant stand them our their neighbours good riddance

greenginger
05-02-2012, 03:52 PM
After Rangers liquidation what the chances of Donald Finlay being the new White Knight.

His Cowdenbeath F C ( the Bluenose Brazil ) would morph into Cowdenbeath Rangers and then on to Glasgow Rangers when they move into their new home in Govan rented to them by Craig Whyte who retained ownership thanks to his security when Hun 1 sank.

A year in Div 1 if Cowdenbeath are promoted then business as usual with no EUFA ban as they are not a new Club.

Hibernia Na Eir
05-02-2012, 03:54 PM
I'm glad this threads a wind-up.

can NEVER feel sorry for that lot.

I hope the very worst comes their way.

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-02-2012, 05:18 PM
Some people seem to have missed the fact its a wind up Mr D, most odd!

Baldy Foghorn
05-02-2012, 05:22 PM
Hope RFC dies a slow painful death....Horrible club...

Pretty Boy
05-02-2012, 05:22 PM
I feel sorry for Rangers fans.

Imagine coming from a **** hole like Govan, Fife, Kilmarnock, Gorgie, Motherwell, Aye, Aberdeen, Dundee, Inverness, Oban, Dumabarton, Airdrie etc etc

It's hard to contemplate.

Greentinted
05-02-2012, 05:39 PM
:faf: :faf: :faf:

"HMRC better soart this oot" - erm why?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16778861

:boo hoo: Dry yer eyes and welcome to the real world! :dummytit:

tamig
05-02-2012, 05:41 PM
Heard a couple of their "fans" getting interviewed after the game - one of whom had a broad Aberdonian accent :rolleyes:.

They were moaning about the lack of money and that this was the kind of performance they were expecting for the next few years. I was waiting for the old loyalty card to be played but both said that they were considering giving up their ST's! Unbelieveable. Glory hunters to the core. No loyalty whatsoever. They deserve everything that may be coming their way.

Holmesdale Hibs
05-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Have to admit to feeling very sorry for them at the moment but only because I know they'll find it far more offensive in its patronizing insincerity.

Hmmm, bit of a dilemma when you put it like that. I could maybe stretch to pitying them...

Actually, nah that's too much of a concession. Ha Ha Ha. I hope they turn castle grayskull in to. Lidl or Iceland.

forthhibby
05-02-2012, 06:18 PM
Dundee Utd have announced they have a new sponsorship deal with 'Cilit Bang', due to there ability to remove nasty **** from cups

Billy McNeill was a guest of Craig Whyte's at Ibrox last weekend. In the hospitality lounge after the game, Ally McCoist asked Billy, "How d'you think the current Rangers team would fare against the Lisbon Lions of 1967?"
Billy replies, "I think it'd be a close run thing, maybe a draw."
Ally walks away feeling very pleased with himself, when Billy shouts across the room, "Mind you, we haven't trained in 30 years!

--------
05-02-2012, 07:24 PM

As always, Bob, you are an infallible guide to the social etiquette of being a Hibee in a dark and hostile (and Hun-infested) world.

I fully intend to express my deep and heart-felt sympathy to every Rangers supporter I meet over the next few days.

With a broad Hibee grin on my face. :devil:

Now - who WE gonnae get in the draw tomorrow afternoon? ....

Keith_M
06-02-2012, 01:05 PM
Billy McNeill was a guest of Craig Whyte's at Ibrox last weekend. In the hospitality lounge after the game, Ally McCoist asked Billy, "How d'you think the current Rangers team would fare against the Lisbon Lions of 1967?"
Ally walks away feeling very pleased with himself, when Billy shouts across the room, "Mind you, we haven't trained in 30 years!

That joke needs carbon dated, to see just HOW old it really is.

:greengrin

--------
06-02-2012, 01:10 PM

I mind of that being told about Turnbull, the Famous Five and any number of later Hibs teams (including Ned's own).

But as I always say, the auld jokes are the best ones. :greengrin

Lost_Mackem
06-02-2012, 02:18 PM
Rangers are certainly a unique case.

When SDM first took over the club in the 80's they were probably one of the richest clubs in Britain at the time, few could compete with them financially. Then the advent of the Premier League meant that football became a billionaires game and all of a sudden SDM was forced to borrow money to keep Rangers competitive.

How they have managed to run up the debts they have is incredible though.

Until they get their house in order it looks like Celtic could have free reign to pick up all the major trophies, that Rangers squad is probably the weakest in the club's history.

Saorsa
06-02-2012, 02:22 PM
Rangers are certainly a unique case.

When SDM first took over the club in the 80's they were probably one of the richest clubs in Britain at the time, few could compete with them financially. Then the advent of the Premier League meant that football became a billionaires game and all of a sudden SDM was forced to borrow money to keep Rangers competitive.

How they have managed to run up the debts they have is incredible though.

Until they get their house in order it looks like Celtic could have free reign to pick up all the major trophies, that Rangers squad is probably the weakest in the club's history.I think basket case would better describe them at this time :greengrin hopefully things will only get worse :agree:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/smilies 2/bluebearsurrender.gif

--------
06-02-2012, 02:32 PM
I think basket case would better describe them at this time :greengrin hopefully things will only get worse :agree:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/smilies 2/bluebearsurrender.gif

Preferably right after they beat Dunfermline at the weekend. Let them tank the Pars - then they can get as bad as they like.

Malthibby
06-02-2012, 06:48 PM

Indeedy, meybes the LDV league or whatever will make them an offer. We were going to have to survive if the OF had got their wish & bogged off to England, damn sure we will survive if the good ship Glasgow Rangers sinks with all hands. Bunch of complete hypocrites, aided & abetted for years by most of the Scottish media. Well done to the Daily Hun for turning on its master but it doesn't make up for decades of fawning sycophancy.
GG

Www1875hfc
06-02-2012, 09:17 PM

silverhibee
06-02-2012, 11:13 PM
Preferably right after they beat Dunfermline at the weekend. Let them tank the Pars - then they can get as bad as they like.

With me and Greenlex in charge its a garunteed 3 points for the huns at the weekend, as you say it will be down hill after that. :greengrin