PDA

View Full Version : Basking

Dashing Bob S
05-02-2012, 12:26 PM
I don't mind admitting I'm having a little unaccustomed Sunday bask to myself.

Yes, it was far from perfect, we could have done better in the middle, but they had hardly been introduced will get better and Pitbull will be here.

Can't think if the last bask I had. Dunfermline 3-2 was excitement followed by relief, but not a genuine contented fully-fledged bask.

Anybody else basking?

Hibbyradge
05-02-2012, 12:48 PM
I've been basking too!

33 degrees in Bangkok today although it's 7.50pm now and the sun has set.

Tomorrow? Ach, ****et. :wink:

hibsbollah
05-02-2012, 01:14 PM
Basking is the only sensible activity of choice for a Hibby today.

Instead of identifying areas of the pitch where we werent dominant, lay back with a ice cold drink in your furniture of choice and marvel how this group of players with no experience of playing together as a group, managed to perform so well. Clear goal disallowed, clear chance missed by Doyle and some excellent individual performances.

To do anything else but bask happily should be the preserve of tornfaced disasters.

whiskyhibby
05-02-2012, 01:24 PM
Basking is the only sensible activity of choice for a Hibby today.

Instead of identifying areas of the pitch where we werent dominant, lay back with a ice cold drink in your furniture of choice and marvel how this group of players with no experience of playing together as a group, managed to perform so well. Clear goal disallowed, clear chance missed by Doyle and some excellent individual performances.

To do anything else but bask happily should be the preserve of tornfaced disasters.

Or HomoFC trolls.............funny how many of the "Hibs supporting" doom mongers on the MB are silent on the Hibs v Killie thread...............

Cropley10
05-02-2012, 01:25 PM
:agree: Enjoyed reading the Hibs report in my Sunday paper.

I never read it if we lose.

Particularly impressed with our shape at times. SO much better.

neilmartinrocks
05-02-2012, 01:29 PM
I don't mind admitting I'm having a little unaccustomed Sunday bask to myself.

Yes, it was far from perfect, we could have done better in the middle, but they had hardly been introduced will get better and Pitbull will be here.

Can't think if the last bask I had. Dunfermline 3-2 was excitement followed by relief, but not a genuine contented fully-fledged bask.

Anybody else basking?
like a shark :wink:

Pedantic_Hibee
05-02-2012, 01:36 PM
Are the highlights available online anywhere?

basehibby
05-02-2012, 02:44 PM
Are the highlights available online anywhere?

There's a link on the highlights thread - woud have copied it over but too busy basking like a baskard