PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fancy the Yams in the next round?

mutley
05-02-2012, 10:36 AM
Simple question. Maybe I should have waited until after their game today, but after what I saw yesterday, nothing would give me more pleasure than us pumping them out of their " special-relationship" cup

Beefster
05-02-2012, 10:40 AM
I think folk are getting a wee bit carried away tbh. We won yesterday, defended great and played okay in midfield and up front. Nothing more, nothing less.

Tha Cabbage Kid
05-02-2012, 10:41 AM
Simple question. Maybe I should have waited until after their game today, but after what I saw yesterday, nothing would give me more pleasure than us pumping them out of their " special-relationship" cup

for pure nerves i would rather get them out of the way. next round for me.

HibbyAndy
05-02-2012, 10:43 AM
No.

H18sry
05-02-2012, 10:45 AM
I would rather ST J's put them out today, or at the very least in a replay :agree:

cad
05-02-2012, 10:46 AM
Nope , take them in the Final tho :wink:

Pedantic_Hibee
05-02-2012, 10:48 AM
The "special relationship" comment from their camp is up there with one of the most cringeworthy statements I have ever read in my life. Am I correct in saying that Clyde or Third Lanark or suchlike have won it more than them?

What a tasteless, classless shower of indignant, war-gazumping, poppy-watching, deluded inbred f***s.

Hibs Class
05-02-2012, 10:50 AM
I would rather ST J's put them out today, or at the very least in a replay :agree:

Today please. Don't even give them the consolation of any cash from a replay defeat.

one day maybe...
05-02-2012, 10:52 AM
Nope after the semi final debacle I was so drunk and ill for days after that I thought I was going to die, couldna handle that feeling again. But if we beat them. :wink:

Green Cabbage 7
05-02-2012, 10:53 AM
st johnstone in the next round yams are oot

Mikey
05-02-2012, 10:53 AM
Yes please. Let's **** 'em two weeks running :agree:

Hibby D
05-02-2012, 11:12 AM
Yes please. Let's **** 'em two weeks running :agree:

Not only are you a sadistic eejit, you're a flippin' masochistic one anaw :greengrin

No-one would believe you keep bunny rabbits :hilarious

Dashing Bob S
05-02-2012, 11:12 AM

I'd love to play those mutants in the next round, home or away. It would be great to face them with a defense that didn't give away at least two goals to even lowly teams like the Cowdens, Hearts and Dunfermlines of this world.

soupy
05-02-2012, 11:17 AM
Today please. Don't even give them the consolation of any cash from a replay defeat.

Exactly!!!!!

hibiedude
05-02-2012, 11:19 AM

Simple answer NO

Sir David Gray
05-02-2012, 12:16 PM
3 or 4 league games against them every year is more than enough, thanks.

Cropley10
05-02-2012, 12:30 PM
No. Not at all. Under any circumstances. Let someone else put them out the Cup, someone who has a more 'special relationship'.

NORTHERNHIBBY
05-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Fancy St Johnstone to beat them today.

Dashing Bob S
05-02-2012, 01:18 PM
Fancy St Johnstone to beat them today.

I actually hope not as I'd rather we did it.

Pedantic_Hibee
05-02-2012, 01:22 PM
Kello not allowed to play by Vlad.

A quick look on Kickback and of course, predictably, they said it was BBC Sportsound stirring it up and how it's all nonsense. Then Paulo Sergio confirms BBC's take on it and they meekly accept it as if it's the norm and how Hearts are right to do this as he should have moved as Hearts need the money.

Ridiculous, spinelessly ridiculous.

Can you imagine Rod Petrie telling Fenlon that he couldn't play Graham Stack shortly before an important Scottish Cup game? Nah, me neither.

Sean1875
05-02-2012, 01:23 PM
I actually hope not as I'd rather we did it.
Aslong as they're out the cup i couldn't give a flying one who puts them out. **** 'em :thumbsup:

MSK
05-02-2012, 01:25 PM

A quick look on Kickback and of course, predictably, they said it was BBC Sportsound stirring it up and how it's all nonsense. Then Paulo Sergio confirms BBC's take on it and they meekly accept it as if it's the norm and how Hearts are right to do this as he should have moved as Hearts need the money.

Can you imagine Rod Petrie telling Fenlon that he couldn't play Graham Stack shortly before an important Scottish Cup game? Nah, me neither.Who is in goals for the tramps ..Macdonald ..?

Sir David Gray
05-02-2012, 01:35 PM
Who is in goals for the tramps ..Macdonald ..?

Yep.

Mark Ridgers on the bench.

SouthamptonHibs
05-02-2012, 01:46 PM
The old sayings "we need to learn to walk before we can run", not interested in playing Hearts just now we need time to build our team, i'd be happy to play them in the Semi or Final think the Qtr finals would be to soon....hoping we get Ross County or Queen of the South in the next round at ER

NAE NOOKIE
05-02-2012, 02:47 PM
Are you mental ..... :confused:

matty_f
05-02-2012, 02:50 PM
Would rather have St Johnstone, to be honest.

If Celtc and Hearts both progress then I'd like them to play each other. Dundee Utd can go up against another SPL team as well, if poss.

essexhibee
05-02-2012, 03:09 PM
Erm absolutely not.

Hibrandenburg
05-02-2012, 03:12 PM
Too right I do. If we're going to break one hoodoo then we might as well get that one out the way at the same time.

seven nowt
05-02-2012, 03:45 PM
There's not going to be a Hearts in the quarters. St Johnstone will beat them in the replay by 2 or 3 goals.

Mikey
05-02-2012, 06:12 PM

Can you imagine Rod Petrie telling Fenlon that he couldn't play Graham Stack shortly before an important Scottish Cup game? Nah, me neither.

They're having a right good moan about MacDonald over the road but they had better get used to him as he'll be their keeper next season. And possibly for the rest of this one if Kello can't shake off his dose of Vlad flu.

I'm sure it'll be someone else's fault that he's their keeper though. It'll be nothing to do with payback time for decades of overspending.

H18sry
06-02-2012, 07:45 AM

After the crowd yesterday I can't see more than 3400 turning up for the replay, so after all the cost's they wont get much anyway :wink: