PDA

View Full Version : Jorge Claros Interview Translation

madbadlad
04-02-2012, 09:48 PM
Hibs have treated me well. I'm excited about playing. Firstly I want to take Hibs away from where we are (in the league) and be in the top positions. I hope to fulfil my potential here at Hibs and do my best and I want to understand the jersey I am wearing - I believe it is of the four biggest clubs here. I'm under the orders of the coach and I hope, God willing, to play and do my best. I'm excited - lots of good things have happened to me. This has been a blessing from God - I'm thankful to God for what He has done for me to be here in Scotland. The excitement is still to come as I have not played yet - I've put the jersey on but want to do so in a real game and win my first three points.

Question - Is Edinburgh beautiful (pretty bad Spanish from the interviewer!)?

Yesterday I was shown the centre of Edinburgh where all the castles (!) are. I think it's very impressive and very beautiful and, as I told you off-camera, in Scotland I feel at home - I already have a friend here that is like a brother. Emilio (his mate) wants the best for me and has treated me well. These little details don't have a price. It's now up to me to work hard and prove why Hibs have signed me.

mca
04-02-2012, 10:07 PM
A friend of a friend who has a half aunty from honduras assured me if you took out all the errors - all he said was - ****** the hearts.. :agree:

Alfred E Newman
04-02-2012, 10:11 PM
He never even mentioned the training centre or the new stand!! :taxi

AldoHFC
04-02-2012, 10:12 PM
I'm guessing Emilio is Izaguire for celtic?

Sir David Gray
04-02-2012, 11:08 PM
I'm guessing Emilio is Izaguire for celtic?

Yes, they're good friends.