Plastic fans who should enjoy it while it lasts more like.. :agree:

Sodje_18
04-02-2012, 07:09 PM
Eh?

Why did they go then?

:confused:

Take a bow?

If it was fulham fans you'd find it hilarious, but since it's a good team they're just ungrateful? :confused:

greenlex
04-02-2012, 07:12 PM
Eh?

Why did they go then?

Take a bow?

3 zip up with ten minutes to go and snow had been falling certainly most of the second half. Quality song squished frog. Deal with it. :rolleyes:

frazeHFC
04-02-2012, 07:29 PM
It was brilliant, great song. :hilarious

Couldn't believe the amount of snow!

Pretty Boy
04-02-2012, 07:42 PM
Eh?

Why did they go then?

Take a bow?

I thought it was quite funny.

Sir David Gray
04-02-2012, 07:44 PM
That's a quite a good effort for them, I suppose. :aok:

:greengrin

Baldy
04-02-2012, 07:47 PM

it was very funny watching it on the telly ...

and by the way there is no way you can call City fans plastic, even when they were in the 3rd tier of English football a few years back they had 35000 Season Ticket holders at the games

HibeeEmma
04-02-2012, 07:48 PM
Thought this was going to be commenting on the guys at the end with no tops on :bitchy:

jgl07
04-02-2012, 08:26 PM

and by the way there is no way you can call City fans plastic, even when they were in the 3rd tier of English football a few years back they had 35000 Season Ticket holders at the games

A bit of an exaggeration there. Maine Road had a capacity of around 32,000 at the time. But the general point is true in that virtually all tickets for the home support was sold out throughut the League season at the third tier.

Gorgie Green
04-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Man City fans.

Take a bow.

We wanna go home
We wanna go hoooooome
Its ****ing freezing
We wanna go home.

:top marks

We sung that at Aberdeen last year!!!
Good to see Man City copying us!!!!

LancashireHibby
04-02-2012, 08:49 PM
Bet the rugby players down the road at the Salford vs Castleford game tonight were even colder!

https://p.twimg.com/Ak1HfqoCAAIZzri.jpg

Lost_Mackem
04-02-2012, 08:53 PM

Did you see the amount of empty seats at the ground this evening?

Top of the league with the owner having ploughed in £1 billion and they still can't bloody fill the ground.

Hate them, fans are mouthy twats and it was nice to see a few of them get a clip round the ear at the SoL on New Years Day for their cheek.

Holmesdale Hibs
04-02-2012, 09:06 PM
A bit of an exaggeration there. Maine Road had a capacity of around 32,000 at the time. But the general point is true in that virtually all tickets for the home support was sold out throughut the League season at the third tier.

Not disputing they have a big support but it would be interesting to know if the people that went back in the third division are the same people that go now. My guess is that there is a mix between glory hunters and long time supporters.

Re the song, I think it's quite funny. I'd laugh if I heard it at ER so can't say it isn't funny just because I don't like Man City.

Love the Green
04-02-2012, 10:45 PM
Not disputing they have a big support but it would be interesting to know if the people that went back in the third division are the same people that go now. My guess is that there is a mix between glory hunters and long time supporters.

Re the song, I think it's quite funny. I'd laugh if I heard it at ER so can't say it isn't funny just because I don't like Man City.

The absolute cheek of any Hibs supporter slagging any team they think has glory hunting fans...5 Years ago we took 30.000+ fans to a cup final versus Killie yet todat a HOME game only attracts less than 9k...is that not glory hunting..but thats allowed when it is us or Manure..take a good look City have agreat loyal fan base could you imagine other top current teams getting 27,000 at home on a Tuesday night against Notts County when City were in the 3 tier of English footie..lay off City and target teams down South who are not supported by their locals just like we do when OF fans leave all other cities and towns to follow them.
By the way their song was magic very humerous

"keep the true faith"

frazeHFC
04-02-2012, 10:53 PM
We are the hibees, we'll laugh when we want!

jgl07
05-02-2012, 01:02 AM

Top of the league with the owner having ploughed in £1 billion and they still can't bloody fill the ground.

The match was sold out days ago apart from the Fulham allocation.

Official attendance 46,963.

PISTOL1875
05-02-2012, 01:30 AM

Hate them, fans are mouthy twats and it was nice to see a few of them get a clip round the ear at the SoL on New Years Day for their cheek.

How can you lot have a pop at City fans ?? You lot only get excited for one game every season..

TOWN FULL OF GEORDIE'S
YOU'RE JUST A TOWN FULL OF GEORDIES.

Bristolhibby
05-02-2012, 09:55 AM
I thought it was rubbish that they all seemed to leave so early.

3-0 up, chances for more goals and they bugger off.

You have stayed 80mins in Baltic conditions. Stay 10 minutes longer.

Can't agree that they are plastic though. Just seem to have gone the same way as all other successful clubs. I.e. turned into snobs (crap crowds at cup and Europa games).

J

Lost_Mackem
05-02-2012, 08:13 PM
How can you lot have a pop at City fans ?? You lot only get excited for one game every season..

TOWN FULL OF GEORDIE'S
YOU'RE JUST A TOWN FULL OF GEORDIES.

:agree:

Still averaged 40,000+ in each of the last four years despite Sunderland having a population of less than half of Edinburgh though.:aok:

Love the Green
05-02-2012, 08:42 PM

Still averaged 40,000+ in each of the last four years despite Sunderland having a population of less than half of Edinburgh though.:aok:

So how come there were so many empty seats at the Norwich game the other night?

PISTOL1875
05-02-2012, 08:43 PM

well City do have 2 teams in Manchester.. Sunderland are a 1 team City with no derby to worry about do you ?? YOu lot rattle on about Newcastle but they cities are 30 miles away after all...

PISTOL1875
05-02-2012, 08:45 PM
So how come there were so many empty seats at the Norwich game the other night?

Lets be honest , Sunderland fans only get excited for 2 games a season anyway...

Wotherspiniesta
05-02-2012, 09:36 PM
Lets be honest , Sunderland fans only get excited for 2 games a season anyway...

Really? The Sunderland stadium is the noisiest in the premier league.

SouthEnglandHib
06-02-2012, 02:56 AM
well City do have 2 teams in Manchester.. Sunderland are a 1 team City with no derby to worry about do you ?? YOu lot rattle on about Newcastle but they cities are 30 miles away after all...

2 teams?
United, City, FC United of Manchester, Bury, Oldham, Rochdale.

WellingtonHibby
06-02-2012, 04:54 AM
Altrincham ? Stalybridge Celtic ?

BryanV
06-02-2012, 06:21 AM

A myth, City failed to average 30,000 when in what is now called league one.

LancsHibs
06-02-2012, 06:54 AM
2 teams?
United, City, FC United of Manchester, Bury, Oldham, Rochdale.

Sorry to be picky but Bury play in Bury, Oldham in Oldham and Rochdale in Rochdale. None of the fans of these clubs would appreciate being told they are in Manchester, they are traditional Lancashire towns which now find themselves within the made up administrative 'county' of 'Greater Manchester' (which was made up of area's of Lancashire & Cheshire), by using these examples you would have to include Bolton & Wigan as also being in 'Manchester', which of course they are not.
The only league clubs from Manchester are Manchester City and Manchester United (and there is some that would dispute the latter!)
:cb

LancsHibs
06-02-2012, 07:00 AM
A myth, City failed to average 30,000 when in what is now called league one.

Correct, City averaged 28261 when in the 3rd league of English football, still a huge crowd at that level but short of the 30-35k quoted.
Their crowds dipped to a 19472 average at one point during the 80's whilst in the 2nd level:nerd:

HH81
06-02-2012, 08:59 AM
To be fair 28,261 is around 30,000 but lets not get too picky.

Fantastic average for that level of football but of cause we all know that. I actually went to a cup tie at main road that season v Halifax and there was only 10,000 there.

LancashireHibby
06-02-2012, 09:39 AM
Sorry to be picky but Bury play in Bury, Oldham in Oldham and Rochdale in Rochdale. None of the fans of these clubs would appreciate being told they are in Manchester, they are traditional Lancashire towns which now find themselves within the made up administrative 'county' of 'Greater Manchester' (which was made up of area's of Lancashire & Cheshire), by using these examples you would have to include Bolton & Wigan as also being in 'Manchester', which of course they are not.
The only league clubs from Manchester are Manchester City and Manchester United (and there is some that would dispute the latter!)
:cb

Spot on!

Lancs not Mancs and all that.

Sodje_18
06-02-2012, 11:04 AM
Really? The Sunderland stadium is the noisiest in the premier league.
Close but not quite, Stoke City fans actually have the highest decibel of all premiership (and indeed English) teams making the Britannia the loudest stadium :cb

Lost_Mackem
06-02-2012, 02:04 PM

You're clueless.

Scouse Hibee
06-02-2012, 02:14 PM
You're clueless.

What is the distance...............about 10 miles I always thought?

Just been advised it's only 8/9 miles.

Lost_Mackem
06-02-2012, 02:41 PM
What is the distance...............about 10 miles I always thought?

Just been advised it's only 8/9 miles.

The distance between the two stadiums is about 12 miles, unsure about the distances between the two cities but I'd guess its probably around what you said at 8/9 miles yeah.