PDA

View Full Version : Statto is a Hibee

bigwheel
04-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Anyone else notice Statto, the Skinner and Badeil side kick, in the Lower West?? :-)

LaMotta
04-02-2012, 07:33 PM
Anyone else notice Statto, the Skinner and Badeil side kick, in the Lower West?? :-)

Aye i seen him at half time by the food bit, I was sure it was him but my mate wasn't convinced! I must have been right:greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
04-02-2012, 09:44 PM
I think that he is involved with William Hills and may have been doing a corporate thing?

Auckland Hibs
05-02-2012, 02:41 AM
I think that he is involved with William Hills and may have been doing a corporate thing?

Bit off topic, but didn't he win one of the largest football coupons ever in the UK a while back (circa £1m + IIRC). Isn't he's supposed to be a massive gambler on the football results?

I'm sure I also read in The Currant Bun that he also lost a huge wager and was declared bankrupt - anyone shed any more details or am I talking Tom kite?

Little bit below;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_Loughran

brianmc
05-02-2012, 02:47 AM
Angus Loughran is his real name... He was indeed declared bankrupt(according to wikipedia).
* google is your friend smilie :-)

bigwheel
05-02-2012, 08:49 AM
Bit off topic, but didn't he win one of the largest football coupons ever in the UK a while back (circa £1m + IIRC). Isn't he's supposed to be a massive gambler on the football results?

I'm sure I also read in The Currant Bun that he also lost a huge wager and was declared bankrupt - anyone shed any more details or am I talking Tom kite?

Little bit below;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_Loughran

Yes, he is (or certainly was) a professional gambler ..... Now, Look out for press reports of man winning crazy gootball bet.....tenner on us having a shutout yesterday ! N:greengrin

Auckland Hibs
05-02-2012, 11:39 AM
Yes, he is (or certainly was) a professional gambler ..... Now, Look out for press reports of man winning crazy gootball bet.....tenner on us having a shutout yesterday ! N:greengrin

I heard he was at ER placing a large bet on us to win the Holy Grail :not worth