PDA

View Full Version : Let me get what I want this time.....

NorthNorfolkHFC
04-02-2012, 09:11 AM
Can't wait for the game today. Just wondering, aside from a win what everyone would like to see today?

I'll go with, a clean sheet.

I'd also like to cheat and see I DON'T want to see Sean O'Hanlon, Ivan Sproule and Danny Galbraith.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.951314,-3.180311

Purehibee_MYB
04-02-2012, 09:58 AM
I think Ivan Sproule had a good game against Rangers from what I heard...created a few chances, (and missed one or two) but maybe deserves to play today...don't have much better options for the wings?

Sammy7nil
04-02-2012, 10:05 AM
I think Ivan Sproule had a good game against Rangers from what I heard...created a few chances, (and missed one or two) but maybe deserves to play today...don't have much better options for the wings?

I agree don't see why he gets such a hard time, I tink he has been doing okay.
We all know what Ivan is about he aint a superstar but he will give you effort.

Cocaine&Caviar
04-02-2012, 10:07 AM

O'Donovan, Soares & Booth?

Sammy7nil
04-02-2012, 10:18 AM
O'Donovan, Soares & Booth?

Eh !
Booth on the wing?
O'Donovan have you seen him play? Infact when did he last play?
Soares looked well off the pace last week

NorthNorfolkHFC
04-02-2012, 11:03 AM
Eh !
Booth on the wing?
O'Donovan have you seen him play? Infact when did he last play?
Soares looked well off the pace last week

Aye, would love to see Booth given a go on the wing. Shackles off, wouldn't have to worry about defending and he is a great player going forward.

Scouse Hibee
04-02-2012, 11:10 AM
I agree don't see why he gets such a hard time, I tink he has been doing okay.
We all know what Ivan is about he aint a superstar but he will give you effort.

I'll clear that up for you then................Since he returned apart from the odd glimpse he's been ****** hopeless!

Effort :faf: Funny enough that is one of the main things that has been missing coupled with his final ball and ability to beat a man, Here's hoping he can bring some of his form from the Rangers game into today because he's certainly due a game at ER!

Sammy7nil
04-02-2012, 11:27 AM
I'll clear that up for you then................Since he returned apart from the odd glimpse he's been ****** hopeless!

Effort :faf: Funny enough that is one of the main things that has been missing coupled with his final ball and ability to beat a man, Here's hoping he can bring some of his form from the Rangers game into today because he's certainly due a game at ER!

Sound a wee bit biased there Scouse I have not seen Ivan every week but he has been far from the worst player in the team.

His final ball has NEVER been great but he has certailly looked dangerous at times and I hope he plays today.

Dashing Bob S
04-02-2012, 11:38 AM
Sound a wee bit biased there Scouse I have not seen Ivan every week but he has been far from the worst player in the team.

His final ball has NEVER been great but he has certailly looked dangerous at times and I hope he plays today.

Needs to be used as he should be in his best role. As a sub in the last 20 mins to come on and trash tired defenders. It might not be the most rewarding role for a player, but that's the one he's way most effective in. When IS comes on for the last twenty, the whole stadium gets a lift. When he's in the starting line up it's massively underwhelmed.

NorthNorfolkHFC
04-02-2012, 11:39 AM
I really hope he is sitting in the west with a big warm jacket on. Booth on the wing please!!