PDA

View Full Version : Fraser fyvie

Scònaldò
04-02-2012, 07:53 AM
Just saw on SSN that he's told Aberdeen that he'll be leaving at the end of the season. I think he's a good player and could do a job for us? Still young as well.

Spike Mandela
04-02-2012, 07:57 AM
The days of Good players from other SPL clubs joining Hibs are long gone. He'll be off to England.

Mark79
04-02-2012, 07:59 AM
I would imagine he wants to head to England. He seems to be the next big thing, however if I'm honest I never hear mention about him in the press after games? I'm sure he is the boy Murray done at Easter road few years back.

lucky
04-02-2012, 07:59 AM
Pa Broom values him at £5 million. Lol but even a 1/10 of that is too much for us

Billy Whizz
04-02-2012, 08:07 AM
Just saw on SSN that he's told Aberdeen that he'll be leaving at the end of the season. I think he's a good player and could do a job for us? Still young as well.

I think Man City have been looking at him, if that's the case I suggest he won't be joining us.

IWasThere2016
He'll want a move dann saff. Too many young 'uns do because they are already fed up with the SPL

erin go bragh
Paw Broon wants 5m for him, and tbh he has never stood out any time he has played us, to merit such a figure .

ggtth

Hibs Class
04-02-2012, 08:11 AM
Paw Broon wants 5m for him, and tbh he has never stood out any time he has played us, to merit such a figure .

ggtth

Pa broon's having a laugh.

Franck is God
04-02-2012, 08:12 AM
He'll want a move dann saff. Too many young 'uns do because they are already fed up with the SPL

Why should it have anything to do with being bored of the SPL, maybe he just wants to play at a higher level, I see nothing wrong with a bit of ambition.

Maybe having grown up in Aberdeen he's ready to move on and live somewhere new which for a 19/20 year old isn't that strange is it? Being a footballer makes it easier to move than it would be for most people of the same age.

calumhibee1
04-02-2012, 08:18 AM
I honestly have never seen him stand out in a game..

R'Albin
04-02-2012, 08:23 AM
He's done nothing of note really. Just because he started playing at such a young age he is automatically brilliant.. never in a million years good enough for Man City. Only thing I can remember him doing is scoring against the Yams and getting snapped by Murray! Which angered McGhee in his post match interview where he said "He isn't old enough to be able to ride a tackle" :tee hee:

NORTHERNHIBBY
04-02-2012, 08:29 AM
When you see some of the tripe that is kicking around the leagues down there and getting very well paid for their time, it seems to be a no brainer. I know that money isn't the whole picture, but one decent three year contract would almost set him up.

SloopJB
04-02-2012, 09:44 AM
I honestly have never seen him stand out in a game..
Seen him a few times before his injury and he looked the best player on the park.

AlbertK86
04-02-2012, 09:56 AM
Remember him in victory shield for Scotland and was excellent. Not done much since but reckon he will come good

weecounty hibby
04-02-2012, 10:04 AM
He is just like the boy Fleck from Rangers, broke through very early, loads of publicity, flatters to decieve and will be another also ran in years to come. £5m they would be lucky to get £500k. Never styood out in any game I have seen him play in.

Gala Foxes
04-02-2012, 10:20 AM
about as much chance of us signing a player that their current club doesn't want to lose as there is of us signing a player from Barca or Real Madrid

When was the last time we snatched a player from one of our rivals ?

IWasThere2016
04-02-2012, 11:19 AM
Why should it have anything to do with being bored of the SPL, maybe he just wants to play at a higher level, I see nothing wrong with a bit of ambitioqn.

Maybe having grown up in Aberdeen he's ready to move on and live somewhere new which for a 19/20 year old isn't that strange is it? Being a footballer makes it easier to move than it would be for most people of the same age.
Did I say I'd an issue with ambition? :wink Quite the oppossite is true. But he will have seen the standard slip and his younger team-mate go to Fulham, Foster leave, Scott Allan to WBA etc - so why wouldn't he want a slice of the 'action'?