PDA

View Full Version : NHC Citeh-Yoonahted

Dashing Bob S
03-02-2012, 02:54 PM
Our lovable Manc zillionaires take their OF with-money-but-no-bigotry-style-battle to West London's finest tomorrow. Citeh host a weary looking Fulham, and should get the three points that keep them on top of the pile. They could even get back to a points advantage as Yoonahted are at Stamford Bridge where Chelksi really have to win to have any hope of getting into the race.

I'm thinking 2-0 Citeh and 1-1 draw at the Bridge.

micka_weer
03-02-2012, 03:43 PM
Agree with the light blue score but I reckon with the red half enjoying the return of a number of first team players they may edge the Russian playthings by the odd goal.

Sir David Gray
03-02-2012, 03:58 PM
I think both Manchester sides will win at the weekend.

I can't see Fulham going away to City and getting anything and I fancy United quite strongly. They have a terrible record at Stamford Bridge, their last win there in the Premiership was 10 years ago.

However, Chelsea are missing Terry and Cole and I think they will be massive losses in their defence.

Also United are getting some key players back in time for this match, with Nani, Rooney and Young all fit again.

I really think United will get maximum points on Sunday.

Sergey
03-02-2012, 04:05 PM
Man Utd fans are being charged £59 a ticket at Stamford Bridge.

That's OTT in my opinion.

Dashing Bob S
03-02-2012, 04:05 PM
I think both Manchester sides will win at the weekend.

I can't see Fulham going away to City and getting anything and I fancy United quite strongly. They have a terrible record at Stamford Bridge, their last win there in the Premiership was 10 years ago.

However, Chelsea are missing Terry and Cole and I think they will be massive losses in their defence.

Also United are getting some key players back in time for this match, with Nani, Rooney and Young all fit again.

I really think United will get maximum points on Sunday.

Could be a stupor Sunday cracker. I think you might be right and Yoonahted could shade this local derby.

HH81
03-02-2012, 04:10 PM
Falkirk any chance if Hibs getting a win this weekend?

Hopefully city and chelsea double. Manchester united to sell out this weekend as its not a midweek home game.

Sunny1875
03-02-2012, 05:47 PM

with meal and manservant i hope ?

Hibs Class
03-02-2012, 05:49 PM

Agree, although at least their travel costs will mostly be just a return ticket on the tube

IWasThere2016
03-02-2012, 05:57 PM

They'll sell oot - Surrey tae SW London is nothing old boy!

neilmartinrocks
03-02-2012, 06:18 PM
Agree, although at least their travel costs will mostly be just a return ticket on the tube

Man City to win 3-1.
Salford United draw or 0-1.

PISTOL1875
03-02-2012, 06:34 PM
A City win is all that matters....

BurghHibby
03-02-2012, 08:12 PM

Was at the Emirates for the Utd game a couple of weeks ago, seated in the upper tier of the clock end right above the corner flag and the face value of the tickets was £66.00!!!

The look on the gooners faces when Welbeck scored was priceless though, or the one next to us who shouted "you'll be away back to Wigan soon Valencia 'cause yer sheight" this was obviously before he scored and later got an assist for the winner!

Scouse Hibee
03-02-2012, 08:20 PM
Hope they both get pumped so I can read the fallout on here :greengrin

Though if United lose those reversable City/Chelsea shirts will come into their own I suppose!

Sir David Gray
03-02-2012, 08:32 PM

That's disgusting, although it's only about 3 times as much as people up here pay for an SPL match. I would say the quality on show at Stamford Bridge on Sunday will be slightly higher than St Mirren vs Dunfermline, for example.

Scouse Hibee
03-02-2012, 08:33 PM
That's disgusting, although it's only about 3 times as much as people up here pay for an SPL match. I would say the quality on show at Stamford Bridge on Sunday will be slightly higher than St Mirren vs Dunfermline, for example.

How much do you normally pay at Old Trafford?

HH81
03-02-2012, 08:35 PM

How much did Man u charge Chelsea fans at Old Trafford bet it was much less? Then again you wouldn't know about ticket prices at Old Trafford as you have never baught one :wink:

HH81
03-02-2012, 08:36 PM

:greengrin

Sir David Gray
03-02-2012, 08:37 PM

Very good...:aok:

Not heard that one before! :wink:

Scouse Hibee
03-02-2012, 08:39 PM

Believe it or not it was a serious question!......................................... ....................oh okay it wasn't really :wink:

HH81
03-02-2012, 08:42 PM

Non member, Fulham at home on Monday night, 3rd tier (worst seats) price £39.00 non member Adults.

Man U are just as bad as Chelsea so can't really moan.