PDA

View Full Version : Pat Stanton book signing session

big-mo
03-02-2012, 08:55 AM
Just a reminder, the Legend that is Pat Stanton will joining the author of the Hibernian History Handbook in signing sessions before and after the Killie game tomorrow (4th Feb).
Pat will be there from 2pm till 2:30pm and again from 5pm till 5:30pm in the Hibs Supporters Clubrooms in Sunnyside.

If you have not already got your copy, this is your chance to get one (or two) and have them signed by one of the greatest Hibs player/captain ever. :not worth

Also it is not too late to enter the 'Guess the attendance' competition and win one of three copies of the Handbook signed by Pat and Lawrie Reilly. :aok:

Stantons Angel
03-02-2012, 09:15 AM
Just a wee bit more encouragement to buy this smashing book. Its a must for any Hibs quiz answers.!

I just want to see them do well - I'm a Hibs supporter - in my eyes, they're not just some other club - they're a big club and they're having a difficult time, which is lasting a bit too long for my liking

Pat Stanton
Former Hibernian manager

big-mo
04-02-2012, 07:05 PM
Thanks to all those who bought copies today, and a very special thanks to the great man himself, the one and only Pat Stanton.:not worth

There are still copies available behind the bar at the supporters club and also in the programme shop.