PDA

View Full Version : Matt Doherty Interview Mistake!

john18722
02-02-2012, 06:28 PM
Not sure if its the accent but it sounds to me at around 30 sec in, he says. "hearts are a decent club to be at"!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAYFfrNuhHE&list=UUXKLs14yjDc5s7GJ1txkWxw&index=1&feature=plcp

Hibernia Na Eir
02-02-2012, 06:33 PM
I heard that too!

Woody70x2
02-02-2012, 06:34 PM
Yip... Hearts is a decent club to be at...

SquashedFrogg
02-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Yip... Hearts is a decent club to be at...

Must've edited out the part when he say's " .....If you want to get close to young children whilst not getting paid..."

Fletch, get him tuned in... :cb

hailhail22
02-02-2012, 06:36 PM
haha it really does sound like that am listening to it over and over

LeithBoozy
02-02-2012, 06:37 PM
Get rid of the Yam basta.

Mikey
02-02-2012, 06:38 PM
Oops :greengrin

Billy Whizz
02-02-2012, 06:39 PM
Definitely says Hearts😄
Petrie get it sorted

Baldy Foghorn
02-02-2012, 06:42 PM
Not a good start, lets hope he is a better footballer than interviewee:greengrin

Wotherspiniesta
02-02-2012, 06:43 PM
Think he seems a bit confused about who Hearts and Hibs are. He goes on to say that Berra says he's "a legend up at Hibs"

Strange interview.

I should also add that Mikey has volunteered to be translator for Claros' first interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QURnmsJZDbE&feature=related :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
02-02-2012, 06:46 PM
Think he seems a bit confused about who Hearts and Hibs are. He goes on to say that Berra says he's "a legend up at Hibs"

Strange interview.

Surprised thay have aired it, and not done a fresh interview....

hailhail22
02-02-2012, 06:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QURnmsJZDbE&feature=related this is a handy interview

Cabbage East
02-02-2012, 06:57 PM
Terminate his contract immediately.

Baldy Foghorn
02-02-2012, 07:08 PM
Terminate his contract immediately.

Public flogging first........:wink:

GreenCastle
02-02-2012, 07:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QURnmsJZDbE&feature=related this is a handy interview

He's just that he can't wait to start winning games at Hibs and score as many goals as possible against the yams :thumbsup:

Also talks about the huns being skint and never wanting to play for Sally McCoist :greengrin

Makaveli
02-02-2012, 07:12 PM

Strange interview.

I should also add that Mikey has volunteered to be translator for Claros' first interview.

Apologies in advance for any errors/omissions :greengrin

Claros says he is excited and wants to give the best of his potential at Hibs, then something about the shirt (probably playing for it) and that Hibs are one of the 4 biggest teams in Scotland. Mentions the stadium and the place (context suggests East Mains) then agrees that the centre of Edinburgh is very nice, impressive. He wants to work hard for Hibs throughout his contract.

The big bit I didn't get in the middle is something about the past, being more happy and God... I think.

GreenCastle
02-02-2012, 07:17 PM

Strange interview.

The Berra part was a joke - as obviously a rival team. He mentions Fletcher too before - who obviously came from Hibs.

The bit mentioning the yams, obviously messed up his words :greengrin he goes on to mention he plays for Hibs plenty of times so is anyone really bothered? :dunno:

Pretty Boy
02-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Would have been better if they had edited it out really.

As said above though he mentions Hibs about 10 times so no big deal imo.

Baldy Foghorn
02-02-2012, 07:22 PM
Would have been better if they had edited it out really.

As said above though he mentions Hibs about 10 times so no big deal imo.

:agree::agree::agree:

john18722
02-02-2012, 07:22 PM
Not bothered at all just thought it was funny!

madabouthibs
02-02-2012, 07:29 PM
He said "also" not "Hoirts".

Its his tricky we Oirish twang. :greengrin

"He told me about Edinburgh, and how nice it was, and ALSO t'was a decent club to be at and dat...."

Jay
02-02-2012, 07:52 PM
I think he says and how its a good club to be at. :confused:

RickyS
02-02-2012, 07:55 PM
Apologies in advance for any errors/omissions :greengrin

Claros says he is excited and wants to give the best of his potential at Hibs, then something about the shirt (probably playing for it) and that Hibs are one of the 4 biggest teams in Scotland. Mentions the stadium and the place (context suggests East Mains) then agrees that the centre of Edinburgh is very nice, impressive. He wants to work hard for Hibs throughout his contract.

The big bit I didn't get in the middle is something about the past, being more happy and God... I think.

:sauzee:

StevieC
02-02-2012, 07:59 PM
He said "also" not "Hoirts".

Its his tricky we Oirish twang. :greengrin

"He told me about Edinburgh, and how nice it was, and ALSO t'was a decent club to be at and dat...."

I think he says "He told me about Edinburgh, and how nice it was, and how t'was a decent club to be at and dat...."

Www1875hfc
02-02-2012, 08:00 PM
Not sure if its the accent but it sounds to me at around 30 sec in, he says. "hearts are a decent club to be at"!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAYFfrNuhHE&list=UUXKLs14yjDc5s7GJ1txkWxw&index=1&feature=plcp

Ah see its made its way over to the paedo's forum.

Craigieboy must be craig thomson? what an absolute roaster this guy is. He needs to get out more, the boy must live a sad life.

Diclonius
02-02-2012, 08:03 PM
So long as he scores a last minute winner at the PBS and proceeds to run down the entire Wheatfield stand giving them the GIRUY (my derby goal celebration of choice) then all will be forgiven.

Now get to it, Matt.

BroxburnHibee
02-02-2012, 08:09 PM

:agree: Exactly what I heard.

sundo1875
02-02-2012, 08:33 PM
He says that fletch has told him about hearts and then said its (hibs) a good club to be at
Don't know what the big who ha is

spike220
02-02-2012, 09:43 PM
They are thrilled to death on kickback that they have been mentioned by a new player, I guess they were so desperate for any involvent in the transfer window they have had settle for a passing mention from a new hibs player. I guess that must be the most ecieting thing to happen to them in the transfer window.

GGTTH

hibsbollah
02-02-2012, 09:51 PM
They are thrilled to death on kickback that they have been mentioned by a new player, I guess they were so desperate for any involvent in the transfer window they have had settle for a passing mention from a new hibs player. I guess that must be the most ecieting thing to happen to them in the transfer window.

GGTTH

Dont read kickback. Its not worth it.

Baldy Foghorn
02-02-2012, 10:03 PM
Dont read kickback. Its not worth it.

Exactly, I could not give a flying one what the yams muppets say...........

Teo10
02-02-2012, 10:13 PM
Did you hear what the new Hearts signing said in his interview? Went along the lines of

" "

Sir David Gray
02-02-2012, 10:24 PM
It does sound a bit like "Hearts" but I can also understand how people think that he's said "how it's".

Hard to tell.

You would think that if he has actually got mixed up and said Hearts instead of Hibs that they would have scrubbed that part out or made him say that part again before publishing it.

beensaidbefore
02-02-2012, 10:27 PM
Yessss! Perfect reason to boo him before hes even played. Just what me n my mates have been waiting for...:rolleyes:

J-C
02-02-2012, 10:32 PM
He got mixed up, looks very nervous, said something about the Hearts/Hibs derby game, then obvious confused himself, give him a break . lol

LeithBoozy
02-02-2012, 11:23 PM
Get rid of the Yam basta.

Dinkydoo
03-02-2012, 05:54 AM
He either made a mistake, or he's not put his sentence together very well - whilst meaning Hibs is a good club to be at.

Really not a big deal.

TrinityHibs
03-02-2012, 06:38 AM

Thats what I heard as well however I do agree that it would be a good ideat to permanenrly edit Hertz out:agree:

stevenhibs
03-02-2012, 06:54 AM
I don't think he's said hearts. To be honest, it's not a big deal if he has anyway. O'Donovan said how he had been on loan at Dundee in his interview too. These things happen.

Mon the Hibs!