02-02-2012, 03:49 PM
We like playing Kilmarnock in the snow :agree:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71Wdz2FBOcQ&feature=results_main&playnext=1

Gatecrasher
02-02-2012, 03:51 PM
Yes another game on, game off thread :thumbsup:

Saorsa
02-02-2012, 03:54 PM
Yes another game on, game off thread :thumbsup:I'd prefer just a game on thread :greengrin :scarf::flag:

Billy Whizz
02-02-2012, 03:55 PM
We like playing Kilmarnock in the snow :agree:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71Wdz2FBOcQ&feature=results_main&playnext=1

Remember that game well!!!!!!

Also remember a game in early 90's in the snow at ER. Kilmarnock beat us 2-0 if I can remember correctly?

Mikey
02-02-2012, 03:57 PM

Also remember a game in early 90's in the snow at ER. Kilmarnock beat us 2-0 if I can remember correctly?

I'm sure there's a carpet somewhere we can sweep that under :greengrin

Sir David Gray
02-02-2012, 03:59 PM
Who's forecasting snow?

Thought it was meant to be heavy rain, winds and a bit milder by Saturday. :dunno:

Don't tell me the Met Office has changed their mind again! :bitchy:

Saorsa
02-02-2012, 04:01 PM
I'm sure there's a carpet somewhere we can sweep that under :greengrin:greengrinhttp://bellscorners.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/sweep_under_rug_21753183.jpg

Greentinted
02-02-2012, 04:20 PM
Who's forecasting snow?

Thought it was meant to be heavy rain, winds and a bit milder by Saturday. :dunno:

Mr Met Office - he say rain

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/dg/edinburgh_forecast_weather.html

JimBHibees
02-02-2012, 04:21 PM
Who's forecasting snow?

BBC weather says rain and 4 degrees

Sylar
02-02-2012, 04:21 PM
Who's forecasting snow?

You don't really understand the non-linear dynamics of weather much, do you? :dunno:

Broken Gnome
02-02-2012, 04:23 PM

Was that not a Scottish Cup game as well?

Gettin' Auld
02-02-2012, 04:25 PM
The Met Office couldn't forecast darkness at midnight!!

Sir David Gray
02-02-2012, 04:25 PM
You don't really understand the non-linear dynamics of weather much, do you? :dunno:

Sorry, the non what...!? :confused:

:greengrin

Pretty Boy
02-02-2012, 04:32 PM

It was. Jim Leighton had a stinker.

To be fair to Jim those days were few and far between.

Billy Whizz
02-02-2012, 04:41 PM

Did Paul what's his name (Except Hibbe) not score for Killie that day?

Golden Bear
02-02-2012, 04:44 PM
Who's forecasting snow?

'Mon the high pressure - keep these Atlantic fronts away from us - or at least until after the final whistle on Saturday.

I don't really think that the weather forecasters have a scooby what is going to happen over the next few days.

Mikey
02-02-2012, 04:45 PM
Who's forecasting snow?

Jim White on SSN was talking about snow in Edinburgh on Saturday and the signs on the bypass are warning about it too.

If you're doubting Jim white over the Met Office I'll set Pedantic Hibee on you :cb

cabbageandribs1875
02-02-2012, 05:04 PM
Did Paul what's his name (Except Hibbe) not score for Killie that day?

paul wright ?

Wembley67
02-02-2012, 05:06 PM
Just noticed now that blocked members quotes no longer show - good work MB team :hnet:

Billy Whizz
02-02-2012, 05:41 PM
paul wright ?

Well done, being doing my head in!!!

Rossco1875
02-02-2012, 06:06 PM
get the yellow ball out its only a bit of snow:wink:

Hibernia Na Eir
02-02-2012, 07:34 PM
looking more like rain all day...

Leithenhibby
02-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Wet but warm .. :cup:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2635167

Alfred E Newman
02-02-2012, 08:11 PM
Is February another one of these ever increasing "winter shut down" months ? :stirrer:
Cue several posts advocating sitting in the sunshine watching summer football. :offski:

sleeping giant
02-02-2012, 08:11 PM
Just noticed now that blocked members quotes no longer show - good work MB team :hnet:
:agree:

You blocked Mikey too ?:greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
02-02-2012, 08:18 PM
Is February another one of these ever increasing "winter shut down" months ? :stirrer:
Cue several posts advocating sitting in the sunshine watching summer football. :offski:

Winter = Football

Summer = Golf

ENDOF:greengrin:greengrin

Alfred E Newman
02-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Winter = Football

Summer = Golf

That will get them going Baldy :top marks

Mikey
02-02-2012, 08:43 PM
The Met Office is now saying Sleet.

In Jim white we trust :agree:

Baldy Foghorn
02-02-2012, 08:44 PM
That will get them going Baldy :top marks

:worms: :smokin

Jonnyboy
02-02-2012, 08:47 PM
paul wright ?

Well done, being doing my head in!!!

Never really worked out for Paul Wright at Hibs, sadly. Suffice to say my clearest memory of him in green and white was him coming out of orbit after that dirty Jambo bassa Neil Berry put him up in the air at ER.

Mind you, the Wright that replaced him was a cracker :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
02-02-2012, 08:54 PM
Never really worked out for Paul Wright at Hibs, sadly. Suffice to say my clearest memory of him in green and white was him coming out of orbit after that dirty Jambo bassa Neil Berry put him up in the air at ER.

That was some tackle Jonnyboy, sure it caught him mid chest.....Ouch

Pretty Boy
02-02-2012, 08:58 PM

Aah Neil Berry, another from the Gary Mackay school of multi medal winning Hearts players throughout the 60s, 70s and 80s.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
02-02-2012, 10:23 PM
Winter = Football

Summer = Golf

Summer = Fitba = Saturday
Summer = Gowf = Sunday

:aok:

Zorro
02-02-2012, 10:29 PM

Remember Berry's assault very well, and my utter disbelief that it was not a straight red card for the dirty git too.

Did Paul Wright not come off the bench to score a late winner against Aberdeen at ER in his debut? 3-2 Hibs I think?

Viva_Palmeiras
02-02-2012, 10:42 PM
Remember Berry's assault very well, and my utter disbelief that it was not a straight red card for the dirty git too.

Did Paul Wright not come off the bench to score a late winner against Aberdeen at ER in his debut? 3-2 Hibs I think?

As I recall wright was coming onto a game and causing them problems.
Who knows if he could have broken their run. Bunch of Desperadoes they are stoop to conquer.

I could never be one of them.

hibsbollah
02-02-2012, 11:04 PM
The weather forecast is pretty amusing at the moment. Because of our unique climate, warm fronts and cold fronts colliding, they dont have a clue where Saturdays snow will hit until tomorrow. i'll get the thermals on just in case.

beensaidbefore
02-02-2012, 11:10 PM

Iv seen them beat us more times than iv seen us win or draw. do they not beat us most of the time....cue statto...

Sir David Gray
02-02-2012, 11:29 PM
Iv seen them beat us more times than iv seen us win or draw. do they not beat us most of the time....cue statto...

We don't have that bad a record against them at Easter Road but our record at Rugby Park is murder.

Alfred E Newman
04-02-2012, 10:29 PM
The weather forecast is pretty amusing at the moment. Because of our unique climate, warm fronts and cold fronts colliding, they dont have a clue where Saturdays snow will hit until tomorrow. i'll get the thermals on just in case.

Exactly right . Once again a complete load of bollox.