PDA

View Full Version : Ritchie Towell.

blackpoolhibs
01-02-2012, 12:57 PM
Is he still at the club, he does not seem anywhere near a place in the team, surely he has been sent back? :confused:

Hibbyradge
01-02-2012, 01:05 PM
Maybe Fenlon wiped the floor with him?

Andy74
01-02-2012, 01:07 PM
Is he still at the club, he does not seem anywhere near a place in the team, surely he has been sent back? :confused:

Maybe the terms didn't allow?

3pm
01-02-2012, 01:10 PM
Hope so. Not good enough.

The signing of Towell summed up Calderwood. 'Chased' him for 3 months to play him at Right back then decided Midfield was his best position (after Billy Broon told him). :rolleyes:

Seveno
01-02-2012, 01:10 PM

Just what I was thinking (before i split a bottle of juice over my keyboard and desk).

I thought his loan period ended yesterday but no word of an extension or him going back.

He not need now or good enough anyway. Por positional sense and can't jump more than an inch. We'll miss the long throw though.

Billy Whizz
01-02-2012, 01:12 PM
I think it was a season long loan deal. Fenlon's obviously viewed him in training and doesn't think he's a 1st choice right back or midfielder, hence the signings yesterday

Diclonius
01-02-2012, 01:12 PM
He'll stay on, I presume, as backup to Francomb and Doherty at right back.

BEEJ
01-02-2012, 01:13 PM
Just what I was thinking (before i split a bottle of juice over my keyboard and desk).

I thought his loan period ended yesterday but no word of an extension or him going back.

He not need now or good enough anyway. Por positional sense and can't jump more than an inch. We'll miss the long throw though.
It was a season long loan that was signed in the summer.

Whether there are any inexpensive early release clauses in that arrangement, only the clubs will know.

HibeeMG
01-02-2012, 01:13 PM

I think I'm right in saying that Roberto Carlos, alongside his free-kick taking, was pretty damn good at taking long throws. Hopefully Psycho has that ability in his locker too!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.955464,-3.194505