PDA

View Full Version : Let's Kick On From Here!

Chuck Rhoades
01-02-2012, 12:41 PM
Deadwood out the door, new players loaned in to help us battle for survival. The window has passed and every game is now a cup final. This is the time for every man, woman, child, dug and goldfish to get behind the boys in the Green & White! Let's back the team from the start. Let them come out to a standing ovation with the place rocking. We will not win every game from here, but if we go behind let's support the team. We got what we wanted, the wage thieves are gone. We have also got our new manager, so there is no one left to boo! Let's cheer the players' names and support them regardless of the score.

For those of you who have complained that the people next to them in the East/West/FF do not join in singing or complain about standing up - get yourself to S43 - nobody complains about standing or singing! Only a third of this section is sold so there is plenty seats available.

Let's be havin' ye!

P.F.G.A.W.A!

KeithTheHibby
01-02-2012, 01:11 PM
Deadwood out the door, new players loaned in to help us battle for survival. The window has passed and every game is now a cup final. This is the time for every man, woman, child, dug and goldfish to get behind the boys in the Green & White! Let's back the team from the start. Let them come out to a standing ovation with the place rocking. We will not win every game from here, but if we go behind let's support the team. We got what we wanted, the wage thieves are gone. We have also got our new manager, so there is no one left to boo! Let's cheer the players' names and support them regardless of the score.

For those of you who have complained that the people next to them in the East/West/FF do not join in singing or complain about standing up - get yourself to S43 - nobody complains about standing or singing! Only a third of this section is sold so there is plenty seats available.

Let's be havin' ye!

P.F.G.A.W.A!

Amen to that Vincenzo!

Dashing Bob S
01-02-2012, 01:17 PM

Let's be havin' ye!

P.F.G.A.W.A!

A nice rallying call Ross, but I doubt my goldfish will be part of Nutsy's Green Army. Sad to say he's a Yam. I ought to have been able to tell by now as all the signs were there; the limited attention span, the endless repetitive movement around a confined space, the perennially open mouth and the glassy, vacant eyes.

I've tried drowning him, which has worked with other Yams, but he just seems to thrive. Even crumbling bits of asbestos into his bowl appears tol have no negative effect.

Hibbyradge
01-02-2012, 01:42 PM
A tricky situation, Bob.

You could try leaving £9.60 unguarded on your coffee table next time you go out.

He will be unable to resist his natural instinct to steal, particularly if you 'carelessly' leave a note with the words 'Bus fare to St Andrew's Square - £1.30, Bus fare to Glasgow - £6.50, Bus fare to Ibrox - £1.80'.

To be sure he understand, I recommend you add the words, `Total £9.60`.

frazeHFC
01-02-2012, 04:46 PM
:wtf:

Back to the OP, hope loads more turn up this weekend with the new players on show. Can't wait for it, mon the Hibs!

:thumbsup: :flag:

Dashing Bob S
01-02-2012, 06:53 PM
A tricky situation, Bob.

You could try leaving £9.60 unguarded on your coffee table next time you go out.

He will be unable to resist his natural instinct to steal, particularly if you 'carelessly' leave a note with the words 'Bus fare to St Andrew's Square - £1.30, Bus fare to Glasgow - £6.50, Bus fare to Ibrox - £1.80'.

There are worse Jambos than him, HR. On a scale of 1 to 10, he's probably one, the least offensive Jambo.

He is, however, kept separate from the school of smaller fish, for their safety.

CropleyWasGod
01-02-2012, 07:05 PM
A tricky situation, Bob.

How does the poor thing get home? :confused:

Ahhhh, I get you....:wink: