PDA

View Full Version : Yams We are cheats now...lordy

NotoriousLor
31-01-2012, 09:02 PM
Anyone had a wee look in over at sickbag? What a bunch of bitter, twisted, deluded losers they really are. Never really read it but thought I'd have a look in and now wishing I had not bothered. They really do hate us like, accusing us of cheating because we now have so many loans, saying that we accused them of the same when half of Kaunus arived on the sub. Can't really remember that but I do think they were cheating paying wages they could not afford.

Creaming themselves about skacel staying for another 6 months and how they feel pity for us??

Save it you Yam fuds, I need no pity from your joke of a club.

Sorry guys rant over lets get back to enjoying our transfer window:flag:

TrickyNicky
31-01-2012, 09:06 PM
Anyone had a wee look in over at sickbag? What a bunch of bitter, twisted, deluded losers they really are. Never really read it but thought I'd have a look in and now wishing I had not bothered. They really do hate us like, accusing us of cheating because we now have so many loans, saying that we accused them of the same when half of Kaunus arived on the sub. Can't really remember that but I do think they were cheating paying wages they could not afford.

Creaming themselves about skacel staying for another 6 months and how they feel pity for us??

A positive day for Hibs so they can go @#$%^* themsels, the @*#&^%$ of a club that they !@$#%&* well are !

Trampy, @#$%$& lickers !!

Feels good tae explete occassionally !!

Rossco1875
31-01-2012, 09:08 PM
dont pay much attention to them deluded from the fans to the board:agree:

S.sct
31-01-2012, 09:13 PM
Irrelevant fuds........

andy1875
31-01-2012, 09:15 PM
Who gives a toot what they goat blowing tramps think about us.

Stick to this site mate and you'll be awrite.

hibbymac
31-01-2012, 09:15 PM
As someone has said on another thread, Around the country it's "Deadline Day", over at Tynecastle it's ..... Tuesday. :greengrin

LeithBoozy
31-01-2012, 09:21 PM
Do we look BOVERED, it will be hard for them to understand how the Wee team can afford it an d they can't. They will find this abnormal, the Hobo's, gypsies, etc etc bringing players in while they cant, revenge is sweet.:greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Difference is, we've got players in on loan that our manager has chosen.

They got players in on loan from the same club that their owner had chosen.

Difference is we're not cheating because our club can afford to pay the wages of those we have signed. Difference is they were/are cheating because they cannae afford the players that they've signed.

The end.

matty_f
31-01-2012, 09:24 PM
:hilarious

NotoriousLor
31-01-2012, 09:24 PM
I know guys, and I've forgot about most of it now, just really annoyed me at the time

Rossco1875
31-01-2012, 09:35 PM
I know guys, and I've forgot about most of it now, just really annoyed me at the time

remember and do a virus scan :aok: you just dont know what you can pick up over the road:rolleyes:

Saorsa
31-01-2012, 09:44 PM
who gives a **** what they manky pea brained inbred half wits think

Eyrie
31-01-2012, 10:09 PM
They're capable of thinking?

Bayern Bru
31-01-2012, 10:16 PM
Some absolute stormers coming from Hearts fans. I've never seen bitterness disguised so thinly.

matty_f
31-01-2012, 10:20 PM

:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks

Diclonius
31-01-2012, 10:20 PM
How the **** do they still have most of their players?

I really hope karma ****s them over soon. We've been promised it for years now.

Dashing Bob S
31-01-2012, 10:24 PM
Some absolute stormers coming from Hearts fans. I've never seen bitterness disguised so thinly.

They are a cunch of bunts.

steakbake
31-01-2012, 10:25 PM
:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks

That boy on your FB is a roaster. Sorry, he's probably your brother/best friend and I mean no personal offense to him. Its just the usual jambo tripe though. Been reading his posts in my best Yam voice.

Saorsa
31-01-2012, 10:31 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/jongleurs2.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/lol.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/ohmasides2.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/HeartsMuppets.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/believelaunch02.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/hatkickers.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/laughingstock.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/oopswhathaveidone2.jpg

wazoo1875
31-01-2012, 10:51 PM

I concur DD, I had a look to see what they thought of the signing of Jorge and laughed at the thread. They seem to think that he wasnae good enough for Der Hun, despite the fact that Wee Fat Sally really wanted him and there were quotes from him suggesting that they couldn't afford to sign him unless folk left Ibrox. They really are a bunch of F*wits. I thought this was ****lin brilliant, pished masel laughing and poured myself another half pint of Pinot grigiot to celebrate a fine climax to the window slamming shut :flag:

**** the Hertz :cb

HIBERNIAN-0762
01-02-2012, 07:16 AM
Just had a peek on jealousback and there are some beauties on show at the moment, one thread "hailing our glorious leader for leading us through the firesale"...you really couldn't make that up

And how about this one about our signings, talk about mental?

Cannot wait until the last derby of the season. Faceless cast of thousands v. Proper football team backed by generous benefactor. I confidently predict not one of their Woolies pic 'n' mix of a squad will be a better signing than Our Rudi.

H18sry
01-02-2012, 07:22 AM
Who care's what the mutants think :flag::flag:

Craig_in_Prague
01-02-2012, 08:03 AM
surprised they can type and lick windaes at the same time TBH.

MB62
01-02-2012, 08:17 AM
Was thinking last night after window shut, their only sale was Stevenson for an undisclosed sum, which would be less than £100,000 I would imagine. The million pound they were expecting/hoping for for Templeton did not materialise, not only have they no income from his sale, they will still have to pay his wages (or not).
Bigger question now is, now that they made no money from their fire sale, how will they get through to the end of the season? next pay day is only 15 days away.

Hibs7
01-02-2012, 08:18 AM
Bunch of inbred neanderthals living in dreamland with overpaid players they cannot get rid of. Roll on payday.
Oh and I bet "super" Rudi did not sign on again for the same or less money.

Hibbyradge
01-02-2012, 08:23 AM
Ooooooh, the wee lassies across the road are sooooo bitter.

Thecat23
01-02-2012, 08:24 AM
I can't stop laughing at the all the threads about us. The best though is the Vlad one. You have to read it to believe it. Saying things like "King Vlad" and how he's the main man. I've never read so many botter twisted comments before about us. They really are spewing it's unreal. You can tell most are just keying with the tears running down there gimp faces.

Anyone looking over here then this is for you.....

GET IT RIGHT UP YOU... YOU SMELLY, DIRTY, STINKING, DELUDED,CLOWNS.

Ps Leave your sisters alone.

jonty
01-02-2012, 08:28 AM
I can't stop laughing at the all the threads about us. The best though is the Vlad one. You have to read it to believe it. Saying things like "King Vlad" and how he's the main man. I've never read so many botter twisted comments before about us. They really are spewing it's unreal. You can tell most are just keying with the tears running down there gimp faces.

Anyone looking over here then this is for you.....

GET IT RIGHT UP YOU... YOU SMELLY, DIRTY, STINKING, DELUDED,CLOWNS.

Ps Leave your sisters alone.

Keyboard and coffee moment. :agree: :greengrin

jdships
01-02-2012, 09:15 AM
Difference is, we've got players in on loan that our manager has chosen.

They got players in on loan from the same club that their owner had chosen.

Difference is we're not cheating because our club can afford to pay the wages of those we have signed. Difference is they were/are cheating because they cannae afford the players that they've signed.

The end.

Says it all for me Good post :thumbsup:

Remember this is
[SIZE=5][B][I]THE GORGIE SLUM DWELLERS ASSOCIATION
MOTTO
" DEFENDING THE INDEFENSIBLE "

johnrebus
01-02-2012, 09:19 AM
Am sure I can recall a January transfer window 4 or 5 years back when Hearts signed around twelve players - a mixture of loan and permanent?

Anyway, this board has been a better place recently for the lack of interest in what goes on along there.

Lets just leave them to their fate.

:cb

frazeHFC
01-02-2012, 12:16 PM
:faf:

What primates. :hilarious

Hibernia Na Eir
01-02-2012, 12:53 PM
what a silly girls team they are!
plebs and smegma, two words that echo HMFC.

Dashing Bob S
01-02-2012, 12:58 PM
Reading those Kickback posts is an utter joy. I realize that no matter how low we sink we will never, ever be them.

Thanks again, Los Pedolinos!

HibsMax
01-02-2012, 01:32 PM

I never go to that site but surely all we need to do is ask what rules we're breaking. None? Then were not cheating. ;)

1two
01-02-2012, 01:50 PM
What are the rules on loan signing? Is there a limit?

Sodje_18
01-02-2012, 01:59 PM
Aye these loan deals are a joke. Paying over the odds for a player with the promise of huge wages and never paying said wages are clearly how all big clubs operate.

FFS Fenlon and Petrie, get it sorted! :grr:

Hank Schrader
01-02-2012, 02:51 PM
I have come to the conclusion that nothing over there even remotely resembles intelligent life and its a waste of time reading the gallons of pesh they spout. They are delusional muppets of the highest order. Roasters the lot of them.

In fact, I reckon if you were to crack open the skull of your average Kickback user there wouldn't be enough inside to cover the black spot on a snooker table...

SteveHFC
01-02-2012, 02:58 PM
All Hearts fans are a bunch of trampy smelly B*******.

The_Todd
01-02-2012, 04:41 PM
I think they forget. We never labelled their strange recruitment policy as "cheating", I always just found it hilarious that their signings were enforced upon the by Vlad and they always seemed to come from the same club.

That, and yes it seems they were cheating seeing as they can't afford to pay them on time. When we start failing to cough up on payday then they will have a right to have a pop.

Sad, deluded straw clutchers.

Nando™
01-02-2012, 05:13 PM
Nice one, WE'RE the cheats :hilarious

Bostonhibby
01-02-2012, 05:16 PM
They are a cunch of bunts.

:greengrin :agree: bucking fastards the lot of them.

neilmartinrocks
01-02-2012, 05:23 PM
IMHO
:hahaha: :brokenyam: :na na:

The_Todd
01-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Who's the Hibs fan on there "agreeing" with them that we have too many loan players?

Talk about brown nosing.

Diclonius
01-02-2012, 05:26 PM
Weren't pretty much all of their signings in the season they finished 2nd loan deals?

Dashing Bob S
01-02-2012, 05:46 PM
Who's the Hibs fan on there "agreeing" with them that we have too many loan players?

Talk about brown nosing.

He'll doubtlessly be playing the long ball game with those mutants.

I've been undercover over there for so long, subtely undermining them all for years. I once got so confused I even even ended up ****ging the Jambo next door neighbor's wife and twirling his scarf above my head at that climatic moment.

down-the-slope
01-02-2012, 05:50 PM
Beeb main news / sport...

Lots about how Gers have signed no one....bit and clip of Well player being given new deal....film of Dons new Nigerian...

No a peep about 4 players arriving at ER :rolleyes:

steakbake
01-02-2012, 06:09 PM
Beeb main news / sport...

Lots about how Gers have signed no one....bit and clip of Well player being given new deal....film of Dons new Nigerian...

No a peep about 4 players arriving at ER :rolleyes:

Ehhh, "media monkeys"? Is that not what we're supposed to say?

Pedantic_Hibee
01-02-2012, 06:17 PM
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/coasting-through.gif

Barney McGrew
01-02-2012, 06:18 PM
:rotflmao:

NAE NOOKIE
01-02-2012, 06:18 PM
C'mon ... if we signed Messi the unwashed over on sickbag would find a reason to spout crap about it.

I for one am still a bit confused about what happened to the fire sale. Does nobody want the superstars from down Gorgie way, or have the Yams found some cash ?

They obviously dont know a lot about footie ( goes without saying I suppose ) coz anybody with a bit of sense can see that for better or worse the loan system is the right way for a club in our position to go. Though as a rule I hate loan deals.

Anyway ... for a set of 'fans' who dismiss Hibs as the "wee club" their hatred of us always appears to be way out of proportion. Its good to know that we upset them sooooo much.

:partyhibb

SRHibs
01-02-2012, 09:05 PM
Decided to post in one of the threads as the OP was being a deluded phanny, and I thought I'd let him know just that - in a reasonable manner. Turns out the rest of them may as well be clones of the OP.

Bunch of troglodytes.

Ray_
01-02-2012, 10:13 PM
Here's a loan to please them even more.......

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/hearts/295980-john-sutton-to-complete-loan-move-to-australia/

HibbiesandtheBaddies
01-02-2012, 10:17 PM
Ha Ha Fandans!

Hibercelona
01-02-2012, 11:38 PM
Perhaps if we ignore them...... they'll go away?

Dashing Bob S
02-02-2012, 12:14 AM
Perhaps if we ignore them...... they'll go away?

Vlad has been trying that one for a while but for some reason they still stick around.

Cal 7-0
02-02-2012, 12:15 AM
Am sure I can recall a January transfer window 4 or 5 years back when Hearts signed around twelve players - a mixture of loan and permanent?

Anyway, this board has been a better place recently for the lack of interest in what goes on along there.

Lets just leave them to their fate.

:cb
What the Man said! :cb

Pete
02-02-2012, 04:26 AM
Here's a loan to please them even more.......

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/hearts/295980-john-sutton-to-complete-loan-move-to-australia/

Great move for Sutton and I'm seeing they will take £500k for Templeton who is surely a £25million plus player going by what they have been saying. I'm not sure where Rangers are getting £500k to spend on players though....do they not have debts to be serviced first?

It's a bit rich them accusing us of "cheating". Our loans are transparent unlike their mass loans from one club which stank to high heaven.

Slowly but surely, justice is happening and our squad will be better than theirs for years to come. This recent derby record which they bought on credit will be pegged back.:thumbsup:

HibeeMG
02-02-2012, 04:39 AM

I've been undercover over there for so long, subtely undermining them all for years. I once got so confused I even even ended up ****ging the Jambo next door neighbor's wife and twirling his scarf above my head at that climatic moment.

There's going undercover and there's going DEEP undercover! :hide:

dangermouse
02-02-2012, 08:33 AM

How's the therapy going for that by the way? :wink: