PDA

View Full Version : Hibs "Member", how to buy a ticket question?

speedy_gonzales
31-01-2012, 11:08 PM
Any Hibs "Members" successfully bought tickets online and added them to your card?
I've bought tickets but only at the shop so far, tried to buy a ticket for the cup game at the weekend, logged on, selected seat, selected "Club Member £15" but when I proceed it says I must assign ticket, I assign it to my client ref but it doesn't work, so I select "Adult £15", that works fill in payment details and it asks about ticket delivery option, there is only 1 option that I can see that adds the game to your card but this is for season tickets only. Is this the one I should select, don't want to make a Noel Hunt of it incase there are massive queues on Saturday:aok:

Anybody offer any help?

speedy_gonzales
01-02-2012, 07:57 PM
Nobody? Looks like I'll have to head to the club shop tomorrow,,,

Golden Bear
01-02-2012, 08:15 PM
I managed to buy a ticket for the Dons game a week on Saturday but I'm struggling to reach the check out stage for Saturday's cup tie. I've e mailed the club but it will be tomorrow before I get a reply.

postwarhibby
01-02-2012, 10:53 PM
Yes, did it for St. Johnstone game. Card scanned at turnstyle no probs

Golden Bear
02-02-2012, 08:16 AM
I managed to buy a ticket for the Dons game a week on Saturday but I'm struggling to reach the check out stage for Saturday's cup tie. I've e mailed the club but it will be tomorrow before I get a reply.

I've received an e mail confirming that they are experiencing difficulties with some aspects of the Membership Scheme and the Club are taking it up with Ticketmaster. The Ticket office will make other arrangements with me so I'll not miss out.

Prompt attention indeed.

:thumbsup:

Andy74
02-02-2012, 08:49 AM
Still find it a bit mental that as a season ticket holder I get charged £16.50 yet a new member who only commits on a game by game basis gets it for £15!

Golden Bear
02-02-2012, 08:52 AM
Still find it a bit mental that as a season ticket holder I get charged £16.50 yet a new member who only commits on a game by game basis gets it for £15!

Aye market forces are not always a good thing.

:wink:

PatHead
02-02-2012, 12:59 PM
Only downside to adding it to the card is that you won't have a printed ticket for all the games on our run to breaking the hoodoo!

Andy74
02-02-2012, 01:23 PM
Only downside to adding it to the card is that you won't have a printed ticket for all the games on our run to breaking the hoodoo!

I'd miss the final anyway, so that's goosed for starters. If Hibs go and win it this year they can **** off. I'm done with them.

Heedersnvolleys
02-02-2012, 01:24 PM
I bought a "ticket" for this weekend with my membership card and 2 for my dad and daughter, pretty straightforward until I got to the checkout. Because I opted to pick up It is not clear if it is on my card or whether I am picking it up with the other 2??????:confused:

PatHead
02-02-2012, 01:50 PM
I'd miss the final anyway, so that's goosed for starters. If Hibs go and win it this year they can **** off. I'm done with them.

Don't worry I'm sure plenty of people will describe their emotions in seeing us lift the cup, then the trip along Princes Street passed the trams, down Leith Walk and onto San Siro. You'll feel just like you were there.

Golden Bear
02-02-2012, 03:35 PM
I bought a "ticket" for this weekend with my membership card and 2 for my dad and daughter, pretty straightforward until I got to the checkout. Because I opted to pick up It is not clear if it is on my card or whether I am picking it up with the other 2??????:confused:

If you've opted to "pick it up" then you will be receiving a proper ticket so it will not be on your card.

Heedersnvolleys
02-02-2012, 03:59 PM
If you've opted to "pick it up" then you will be receiving a proper ticket so it will not be on your card.
Seemingly not, just called them, I have to pick up the 2 tickets and mines is on my card. Told them it is not clear on the website. She said she would raise the issue so hopefully get it sorted! Rodders!!!!!!

Golden Bear
02-02-2012, 04:02 PM
Seemingly not, just called them, I have to pick up the 2 tickets and mines is on my card. Told them it is not clear on the website. She said she would raise the issue so hopefully get it sorted! Rodders!!!!!!

:aok:

I got mine "sorted" today as well. They had a "system" problem for a while yesterday but it's been resolved.

speedy_gonzales
02-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Well, went down to the shop this morning, girl behind desk was brill, she admitted there had been an issue when purchasing the Adult Club Member option, originally the system wanted you to buy Adult, then when confirming and paying you select 'Season Ticket' as the ticket delivery option.
This has since changed to selecting 'Club Member' and 'Add to Card' as delivery option, the way it should be so hopefully it will work out in the future!

green&left
03-02-2012, 09:30 AM
Tried adding the next 3 home games onto my membership card and kept getting the following:

Unfortunately, you are attempting to purchase more tickets for a match than your type of membership allows. Please double check, and either choose a different price class, use "assign" to assign tickets to a member within your network or remove items from your basket to proceed.

Sent an email to Hibs but being an impatient bassa awaiting a response I just added the normal match day tickets for the fixtures to my basket, then when you get to the checkout page (where you enter payment details), selected 'Add access to card' from the delivery option. We'll soon see tomorrow if it has worked :greengrin